Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Where Is The Fake Pastor Who Predicted Okotie Will Succeed Yar’adua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is The Fake Pastor Who Predicted Okotie Will Succeed Yar’adua (1163 Views)

Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad / Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Fake Pastor Who Predicted Okotie Will Succeed Yar’adua by OLULAW: 11:55am On Jun 01, 2010
Okotie will succeed Yar’Adua
By KATE NWAOGU
Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pastor David Uchechukwu Ude, the overseer of Noble Vine Assembly (a.k.a) Nobility Chapel in Agodo Egbe, Ikotun area of Lagos State is a man of outstanding spiritual insight.

The man of God who hails from Ndeaeoh in Ani Nni Local Government Area, Enugu State, said that after his 21 days of dry fast, God gave him revelations concerning Nigerian leadership in which Rev. Chris Okotie emerged as the next president. He speaks on his revelations, ministry and vision for the country.

My ministry
My ministry started in 2003 as a new born church in the world. It started in my parlour. Because many people came, after one year, we moved to a place of destiny. Ever since then, the ministry has been growing, God has been helping us and people are daily experiencing deliverance from poverty, lack, joblessness, barrenness, sickness among others. One thing I thank God for is that he reveals things to me and whatever he reveals must surely come to pass.

The month of June
The month of June is always a special month to me. We uaually celebrate it with elaborate programmes every year. It is a period I always engage in serious prayers with dry fasting for a minimum of 21 days. It was during my prayers in 2007 that the Lord God of heaven opened my eyes to see the God-sent leader of our great country, Nigeria. This revelation gave me great excitement when I woke up because it is a complete solution to the fluctuation in our quest of building this nation. This reminds me of what the word of God says in Psalm 127: 1. “Except the Lord builds the house, they labour in vain that build it, except the Lord keeps the city, the watchman waketh but in vain”.

Nigerians should stop experimenting, harken to God and follow divine directions, so that we can get to our promised land instead of this show of shame in governance. Every good leader that rules and leads his nation well comes from God.
God oversees all the nations of the world, installs leaders and monitors them as well as punish or destroys them when they pervert His will.

What God revealed to me
I was on a 21-day fast during a programme entitled, Change in June 2007.1 was lying on the altar praying when the spirit of God took me to a very large conference hall with all the presidential aspirants from various political parties sitted round a large long table. I saw a hand holding a big envelope moving slowly from person to person until it got to Rev. Chris Okotie.

The hand stopped and moved closer to him and the man of God stretched forth his hand and collected the envelope after which he laid it on his chest and wept aloud for joy. I also wept with him for the joy was much and touching. He exclaimed loudly “Me, God, me to rule my father land? To rule my nation after all the denials?” He immediately shouted, “Praise the Lord!” but there was absolute silence. No response until he shouted for the third time to which a resounding chorus of “Hallelujah! Hallelujah!! Hallelujah!!!” echoed across the four corners of our nation.

It was then that I realized it was a revelation. Ever since, I have been telling it to my congregation and everyone that comes my way that Rev. Chris Okotie is the God sent president for this nation, Nigeria as it pleased Jehovah to reveal to his servant, which must surely come to pass.

Other past revelations
In 1999, while I was on my 40 days dry fast, the Lord came to me on the 30th day asking me to leave my house and meet him in the Assemblies of God camp along Lagos/ Ibadan Expressway. My wife was weeping as I left for the camp because of the way I was looking but God strengthened me. On the same night, I got there, the Lord said to me, “Start praying for Olusegun Obansanjo’s installation as a civilian head of state, for there are plans to assassinate him in the process.”

I tried to argue since the swearing in ceremony was to hold the next day but later I started praying for him and the burden was so heavy that I was almost suffocating. 1 had to cry to God to distribute the burden to everyone in that hostel and immediately, there was a tremendous chorus of people weeping from all over the hostel that night, praying for the nation and her soon-to-be president, Olusegun Obansanjo.
Later in 2008 God told me he is authenticating the choice of Umaru Musa Yar’Adua as incumbent president as one who would pave way for a divine successor (Rev. Chris Okotie) just like John the Baptist did for Jesus.

My appeal to Nigerians
I want to appeal to all Nigerians to lay aside all cultural, ethnic, linguistic, religious and political sentiments and support the man who God has given the mandate to change the history of Nigeria. In him lies the divine formula for our long awaited change as a nation. Therefore, I charge all Nigerians to walk out of darkness and receive the man of God, Rev. Chris Okotie, as sent to lift the nation to greater heights.
Prayer for government

My prayer for the leaders is that God will touch them to be faithful and lead with the fear of God. They should always have at the back of their minds that God allowed to be there for a purpose. Also, they should always allow justice to prevail.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/manpulpit/2009/june/16/manpulpit-16-06-2009-002.htm

In less than a year, this has been proven to be an utter and absolute false. Are poeple still listening to, and believing, this so called and self-styled man of God! Idiot of a man and of a followership.
Re: Where Is The Fake Pastor Who Predicted Okotie Will Succeed Yar’adua by Woke4all(m): 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2010
The guy was just dreaming

(1) (Reply)

What Nature Did Jesus Use In Defeting The Devil In Hell? / September Holy Ghost Service / Of That Day And Hour Knoweth No Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.