Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,767 members, 7,844,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

My Life No Longer Secure, They Want To Kill Me ---OBJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Life No Longer Secure, They Want To Kill Me ---OBJ (277 Views)

Elzakzaky Threatens To Return To Nigeria, Says "They Want To Kill Us Here" / Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Life No Longer Secure, They Want To Kill Me ---OBJ by NFFGG: 8:54am On Jun 09, 2018
“My Life No Longer Secure, They Want To Frame Me Up And Arrest Me”—Obj Cries Out

“Impeccable security sources have alleged Obasanjo’s name is on their watchlist and that the security of his life cannot be guaranteed."

Read more http://www.starnews.com.ng/my-life-no-longer-secure-they-want-to-frame-me-up-and-arrest-me-obj-cries-out/
Re: My Life No Longer Secure, They Want To Kill Me ---OBJ by Maket: 9:17am On Jun 09, 2018
During GEJ, OBJ claims he trained killers squad to eliminate people in which him OBJ was in the list. The same OBJ is still talking today (DEATH MAN DON'T talk). What joy does OBJ derieved from Assassinating people's CHARACTERS?

IF POOR MEN D CRY THEY GO TALK SAY NA HUNGRY, NOW NA THE RICH MEN THE CRY, THEY GO TALK SAY NA WAITING?
NA PERSECUTION
NA POLITICAL ENEMY ETC. I LOVE TO SEE THEM CRY HAHAHAHAHA

(1) (Reply)

June 12, 2018 Not Public Holiday / Mimiko Picks Labour Party Membership Card Amidst Controversy / Our Hope Not Hinged On Obasanjo, Says ADC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.