Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

My S*x Encounter With A Plus Size Lady - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My S*x Encounter With A Plus Size Lady (4844 Views)

My S*xcapedes In The North (episode 1) / My S*xcapedes In The North (episode 1) / How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My Problem- Johnspeak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My S*x Encounter With A Plus Size Lady by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 09, 2018
Let's call her Cossy.
It was just about 2 weeks after I opened this Facebook account.
I had just posted a few s3x stories and was feeling down because I wasn't getting the response I hoped for.

Cossy commented 'wow' on one of my posts and next thing I knew she was in my inbox..
She told me how she loved my write ups and how it made her wet- which she'd been unable to do for a long time.

She told me how s3x had been painful for her and how she didn't want a relationship.. Bla bla bla... I already knew where she was heading to.
Long story short,
I visited her City, and she she'd already booked in my name (Darken Ra'hl) in Nicon Hotel and Luxury Centre.
Jeez!

It was the second time I was entering Nicon in my life.
That night was one to remember. She spoilt me silly with Catfish, Icecream and liquor. I hardly take alcohol but I did.
Later on, we made love.
Fu*king dangerous, killing love.
She was big, so I knew it wasn't going to be about power but technique.
Big people are the most difficult to turn on.
But I came with my toolbag.
It's a small bag I hang around my waist or across my shoulders.

If you check, you'll find books and biros but inside there are many pockets where I store:
Condoms(different types for different ladies)
Spermicides
Foaming tablets
Oral condoms
Postinor 2
Lubricant
Clitoral stimulator
and many bad things every guy should have...
I knew pleasing her would have to come, not from fu*king but from pleasure...
You see, you've got to leave an impression on your lady.

Other inexperienced guys would go for the kill- and try to fu*k with power.
Bro,
These kind of women have had s3x with ironmen and men shaped like bamboos...
You can't outfu*k those guys...
But you can outskill them...
So, I quickly got her turned on with deep under the sheets technique.

You see, heat is a stimulant for bigger ladies.
They like it hot..
So after making her t*ts beg for mercy, I quickly put on my oral condom and got to work...
I outshined myself..
All the while, she was writhing like a worm you put salt on.

I don't want to say everything I did to her but when I was done in the next about 45-50 mins of pure pre-intimacy...
It was hardwork.
But she came at last...
A few drops of the whitish stuff and I removed the condom from my mouth.
Using my fingers, I worked her up with the clitoral oil.
Her pus*y hole was stained with her whitish cum.
I looked at her.
She was actually crying.
I felt pity.

Fu*king her already highly sensitive pus*y was just heaven for me and her.
She was already sated I could tell.
She was already in Jupiter. I didn't want to injure her.
I just made her comfortable in basic missionary and I fu*ked her slow and deep, real slow.
If you see how hot her temperature was ehn...
I went slow, slow, deep, deep, deep.
I noticed she was at the brink already and I made myself c*m.

I came Loud and clear.
The condom felt the rush.
I didn't withdraw immediately, I don't.
I allowed my manhood to lessen inside naturally then I pulled out and rolled the condom away...
Then came back to cuddle the plus size and make her feel special.

She bared her soul to me then. Told me a lot of stuff. Stories of her life and past which made me know that I had touched a special place in her heart.
She'd never cum before.
S3x is not always about power, its about making a connection. If you have sex and they are able to walk away without trying to keep you. You didn't connect.
Ask any girl or guy.

There is always one special person who did not just fu*k them but treated their bodies like gold.
I once fu*ked a girl and she broke up with her boyfriend there and then.

She cried and told me no one ever fu*ked her with this kind of calmness and sweetness.

Until you fu*k a girl impactfully, you ain't fu*king her good; forget your huge manhood and power Mike muscles.
We're making impact in this world o.
Using our di*k to build a legacy.

continue reading here: https://www.afrourbanstyle.com/my-sex-encounter-with-a-plus-size-lady/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My S*x Encounter With A Plus Size Lady by okeyfermod(m): 7:07am On Jun 10, 2018
Were
Re: My S*x Encounter With A Plus Size Lady by Abisinuola2(f): 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
Nawa ,are you trying to advertise yourself here, smh
Re: My S*x Encounter With A Plus Size Lady by Silasloaded(m): 4:39am On Jul 24, 2019
Let's call her Cossy.
It was just about 2 weeks after I opened this Facebook account.
I had just posted a few s3x stories and was feeling down because I wasn't getting the response I hoped for.

Cossy commented 'wow' on one of my posts and next thing I knew she was in my inbox..
She told me how she loved my write ups and how it made her wet- which she'd been unable to do for a long time.

She told me how s3x had been painful for her and how she didn't want a relationship.. Bla bla bla... I already knew where she was heading to.
Long story short,
I visited her City, and she she'd already booked in my name (Darken Ra'hl) in Nicon Hotel and Luxury Centre.
Jeez!

It was the second time I was entering Nicon in my life.
That night was one to remember. She spoilt me silly with Catfish, Icecream and liquor. I hardly take alcohol but I did.
Later on, we made love.
Fu*king dangerous, killing love.
She was big, so I knew it wasn't going to be about power but technique.
Big people are the most difficult to turn on.
But I came with my toolbag.
It's a small bag I hang around my waist or across my shoulders.

If you check, you'll find books and biros but inside there are many pockets where I store:
Condoms(different types for different ladies)
Spermicides
Foaming tablets
Oral condoms
Postinor 2
Lubricant
Clitoral stimulator
and many bad things every guy should have...
I knew pleasing her would have to come, not from fu*king but from pleasure...
You see, you've got to leave an impression on your lady.

Other inexperienced guys would go for the kill- and try to fu*k with power.
Bro,
These kind of women have had s3x with ironmen and men shaped like bamboos...
You can't outfu*k those guys...
But you can outskill them...
So, I quickly got her turned on with deep under the sheets technique.

You see, heat is a stimulant for bigger ladies.
They like it hot..
So after making her t*ts beg for mercy, I quickly put on my oral condom and got to work...
I outshined myself..
All the while, she was writhing like a worm you put salt on.

I don't want to say everything I did to her but when I was done in the next about 45-50 mins of pure pre-intimacy...
It was hardwork.
But she came at last...
A few drops of the whitish stuff and I removed the condom from my mouth.
Using my fingers, I worked her up with the clitoral oil.
Her pus*y hole was stained with her whitish cum.
I looked at her.
She was actually crying.
I felt pity.

Fu*king her already highly sensitive pus*y was just heaven for me and her.
She was already sated I could tell.
She was already in Jupiter. I didn't want to injure her.
I just made her comfortable in basic missionary and I fu*ked her slow and deep, real slow.
If you see how hot her temperature was ehn...
I went slow, slow, deep, deep, deep.
I noticed she was at the brink already and I made myself c*m.

I came Loud and clear.
The condom felt the rush.
I didn't withdraw immediately, I don't.
I allowed my manhood to lessen inside naturally then I pulled out and rolled the condom away...
Then came back to cuddle the plus size and make her feel special.

She bared her soul to me then. Told me a lot of stuff. Stories of her life and past which made me know that I had touched a special place in her heart.
She'd never cum before.
S3x is not always about power, its about making a connection. If you have sex and they are able to walk away without trying to keep you. You didn't connect.
Ask any girl or guy.

There is always one special person who did not just fu*k them but treated their bodies like gold.
I once fu*ked a girl and she broke up with her boyfriend there and then.

She cried and told me no one ever fu*ked her with this kind of calmness and sweetness.

Until you fu*k a girl impactfully, you ain't fu*king her good; forget your huge manhood and power Mike muscles.
We're making impact in this world o.
Using our di*k to build a legacy.

continue reading here: https://www.afrourbanstyle.com/my-sex-encounter-with-a-plus-size-lady/
Re: My S*x Encounter With A Plus Size Lady by Commander008: 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
wow good to know so there is also a condom for the mouth? I am in a rlshp with this new gorgeous thick sweet loaded lady but we haven't had sex yet,she told me she has never cum b4 and she enjoys her previous sex thinking it's normal to her I disagreed tho...so I am in need of your technique...so going slow nd deep is a great way too?

(1) (Reply)

I Just Walked In On My Babe Sleeping With Another Babe(pls What Should I Do) / sentence For The Day::: / Get A Book Cover For Free Today While You Still Can.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.