Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) (23840 Views)

Tinubu Supporter, Babajide Otitoju Throws Support for Dino Melaye(video,pics) / What A Sick Political Joke ! / “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by brodalokie: 10:34am On Jun 09, 2018
So the news that he had decamped was a hot afternoon rumor? shocked
Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by Cornerstone2020(m): 10:35am On Jun 09, 2018
PassingShot:
Mumu, what are you still doing there? Why haven't you decamped?

Many of these idiots supported and rode on the popularity of PMB to win election and had hoped that they would be able to behave with impunity. Alas, they have been proved wrong hence the frustration.

Why APC has not even expelled Dino and many like him worries me.

Who did he rely on to win his recall.
Zombilified slowpoke
Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by slimdamatrix1(m): 10:56am On Jun 09, 2018
He has finally seen the light?

Still not a fan.
Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by keneck1: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2018
melodyogonna:
APC is a party founded on lies and corrupt political jobbers who destroyed Nigeria using PDP.
I hope it won't be a surprise to you that APC is actually on it's way to the grave, where it will bury itself.

Nonsense Party, nonsense country....... Thank God I'm not a Nigerian!
sad loser,prepare yourself to cry more after 2019 election ignorant biafran

1 Like

Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by Born2Breed(f): 11:12am On Jun 09, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Senator Dino Melaye has stated that the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC is a sick party.

Speaking on a Channels TV program on Friday, Melaye,who is a member of the APC, said the party is “suffering from what I call a dreadful continental abnormality.”

This development is a coming a week after Melaye hinted that he might defect to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Melaye said he does not have a problem with the party, “but my party may have a problem with Nigerians, because of the way it is presently being run.

“I will not run away from the fact that the APC is sick. And it’s not only sick but is equally suffering from what I call a dreadful continental abnormality."

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/apc-sick-political-party-dino-melaye-video/

cc: lalasticlala

Lmao...after they did you strong thing...you confusedly confessed.
Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by kmaster007: 11:20am On Jun 09, 2018
your also not well Mr sen
Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by ymaruf01: 11:21am On Jun 09, 2018
it bcs u found wantin ND u been cut by ur Party APC den u start condemning d party
Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:22am On Jun 09, 2018
PassingShot:

Many of these idiots supported and rode on the popularity of PMB to win election and had hoped that they would be able to behave with impunity. Alas, they have been proved wrong hence the frustration.

Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by Pennywise(m): 11:26am On Jun 09, 2018
Dino Melaye can say what pleases him having made so much money through APC. But the thing about money is that having made it, you have to keep it otherwise the money will leave you faster than it came. APC isnt about to give up its hold on power.
Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by Pengician(m): 11:27am On Jun 09, 2018
Dino
Can
Talk.
A man should not talk too much.
Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by joncom(m): 11:30am On Jun 09, 2018
PassingShot:

Both the APC and the aggrieved ones need each other to win 2019. Buhari also needs them to win. Buhari's popularity alone can't win him the election.
Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by melodyogonna(m): 11:34am On Jun 09, 2018
keneck1:
sad loser,prepare yourself to cry more after 2019 election ignorant biafran
Says a buhari supporter grin
Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:41am On Jun 09, 2018
now you know that APC is a sick party.

gradually decamping to PDP.
Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2018
PassingShot:

Lazy Nigerian yooots, dont be deceived, Your PVC does not count. Your SOClAL SECURITY CARD NO will lead you to FREEDOM from being Labeld LAZY YOOTS,like the MILITANTS and YUSUF BUHARi that sits down at home and recive social security bank alert of 65000naira and 200000naira before month end. Even children of top police, Army,Navy, Airforce, children of APC members in State and National houses of National Assembly are enrolled as Niger delta Militants. In other words they have been SECRETLY collectinn SOCIAL SECURITY for 4years now. Buhari using corruption to loot the economy dry. For a Man that has been in Power all his life, is he not Worse than Jonathan,

Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by Edu3Again: 11:52am On Jun 09, 2018
goslowgoslow:

Just imagine your stupidity and your level of very low reasoning. Is Trump your President?
Imagine ur ignorance, Trump is president of the most powerful nation earth.

U must be an Almajiri as u have no idea
Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by lost24: 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
Pls step out of d party and face your final battle as a Senate. U may not win 2019 sef
Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by yhungbrowhne(m): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
order for your male and female sandals at affordable prize
whatsapp 08120292591 to place your order

Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by Azam101: 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
Look @ his neck like mechelin tyre !
Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by stieyven(m): 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
PassingShot:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

2 Likes

Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by Bbdot(m): 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
Is like this Dino have mouth diarrhea
Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
melodyogonna:
APC is a party founded on lies and corrupt political jobbers who destroyed Nigeria using PDP.
I hope it won't be a surprise to you that APC is actually on it's way to the grave, where it will bury itself.

Nonsense Party, nonsense country....... Thank God I'm not a Nigerian!
u don't know how lucky you are
Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by mfm04622: 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
He should just leave already!!
Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
PassingShot:

APC o

Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by Mryacks: 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
Oga why not just kindly leave the party na
Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by kolafolabi(m): 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
PassingShot:

You have spoken well bro. He dey fear to leave APC because of Senator Adeyemi Smart which I believe he will defeat that tout come 2019.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by Tex42(m): 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
Like we need a soothsayer to tell us that. And what are u still doing in that party Dino?
Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by Badeku: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
DINO: symbol of mediocrity
Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by emmyt2: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
Badeku:
DINO: symbol of mediocrity
Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by shotuns: 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
Dino. . .it is very obvious the sick individual is nobody but yoU, you are living on a borrowed time surrounded by oxygen tank and a neck braser.
You rode on APC to where you are today but because the alert isnt coming as usual , you turned against the hand that has been feeding you. Your hipocrisy knows no bound.
Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by Abimbola198212: 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
Serve them tramadol and alomo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emefiele: Borders To Remain Closed Until Neighbouring Countries Meet Conditions / PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) / Patience Jonathan's Visit To Ekiti State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.