Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) (23841 Views)

Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" / 'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters / Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by baseg25(m): 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2015

A former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, has said that the shooting that took place in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, during the rally organised by the Save Rivers Movement, a mobilisation group of the All Progressives Congress, is an indication that President Goodluck Jonathan is leading Nigeria to hell.
He, however, said that the President must know that no amount of intimidation would silence the voice of opposition in the country.
The former minister, who said this in a statement in Abuja on Sunday, described the attack as disheartening.
He said, “The attack on Senator Magnus Abe and other members of the APC in Port Harcourt today by agents of Nigeria’s security forces are disheartening and exceptionally dangerous.
“Just a couple of days ago Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso’s father was attacked and some of his people killed in Kano by unknown gunmen. Such wickedness, intolerance and evil is rarely seen.
“Let those that believe that they can silence the voices of the opposition with threats of violence and death be rest assured of one thing – we cannot be intimidated and neither can we be silenced.”
He said the country was told about the training of snipers and list of opposition figures being drawn up for assassination, but regretted that policemen were now openly attacking the same innocent Nigerians and opposition figures that they are being paid to protect.
He said, “The President is leading Nigeria on the road to hell. The madnesss, the attacks, the killings, the insults, the persecution, the wickedness, the impunity and the intimidation has to stop forthwith or else the consequences will be grave for the continued unity of our country. “

source :http://www.punchng.com/news/ph-shooting-jonathan-leading-nigeria-to-hell-says-fanikayode/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by pacesetter939: 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
FFK is a dumbass as far I'm concerned.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by saharachic(f): 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
that man should be ashamed. what a disgrace to the yoruba race

51 Likes

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by diepreyefrank: 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
Stop posting nonsense infos here pls...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by theV0ice: 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

this guy has enough in the bag from his past episodes of verbal diarrhoea that the oppossition is spoilt for choice cheesy

for everything he accuses APC of today, you can find like 3 similar diatribes about gej and jonathan

the food gej gave him must be plenty.....the clown just can't stop singing cheesy

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by midolian(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
Double edged sword

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by Seunjungle(m): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
Egbon Femi, instead of u disgracing us here n there why can't you show us where you stand for? were you not the one threw bad news about this APC and now mentioning that the Mr Jonathan is leading people to hell. let's see you more clearly Chief!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by baseg25(m): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
A lover poetry.. Just give him food , he will support you.

9 Likes

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by ba7man(m): 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
midolian:
Double edged sword
More like two faced snake.

21 Likes

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by dre11(m): 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
I just don't understand FFK again

Today he is GEJ
Tomorrow he is singing another tune

Or,
Is someone impersonating this guy

11 Likes

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by Kylekent59: 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
Fake news,, its like GEJ should win dis feb election make i see how buhari go pay dis guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by baseg25(m): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
dre11:
I just don't understand FFK again

Today he is GEJ
Tomorrow he is singing another tune

Or,
Is someone impersonating this guy
remember what obasanjo said abt him.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by dre11(m): 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
baseg25:
remember what obasanjo said abt him.

I still remember it ooo

But I never knew he would act it so soon

7 Likes

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
This guy is truly deranged
Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by joseph1832(m): 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
Anybody who is truly sane will never listen to the likes of FFK. The guy is a two face bastard. (No disrespect to tuface Idibia)

1 Like

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by egift(m): 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
Jonathan is very clueless and must go. The same FFK that insulted Umu Igbo that he employed to help launder his image - what an insult. Jonathan like corrupt and incompetent people. Say No To Incompetence.

[img]http://nuahall.files./2014/08/capture2.png[/img]

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by egift(m): 11:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
diepreyefrank:
Stop posting nonsense infos here pls...

Cry Cry Baby! For your Info, this post is 100% correct, valid and was made by FFK cheesy grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by BraveAfrican(m): 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by Elslim: 11:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
We thank God dat the Holy spirit have finally Opened the Eyes of FFK n he is now seeing the truth as it is... I'm sure PDP members will come n tell us that he is Mad, buh remember that wen he was criticizing buhari, they didn't say FFK was mad ooo

Sai buhari come Febuhari

6 Likes

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
If GEJ wasn't as clueless as they say, why will he make this man a campaign director?

14 Likes

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by nduchucks: 11:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
They either misquoted FFK, or FFK will be sacked by GEJ tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by Brahms(m): 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
FFO! grin grin

20 Likes

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by moneybag100: 11:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
May be he just finished sucking Bianca punany...that's why his mouth slippery like okro.

4 Likes

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
saharachic:
that man should be ashamed. what a disgrace to the yoruba race
Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by Nobody: 2:25am On Jan 12, 2015
na YORUBA way naaaa..
Indecisive..!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by brutef0rce101: 3:58am On Jan 12, 2015
Femi is my boy, Give him food and he will sing for you. OBJ(2015)

16 Likes

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by chukel(m): 4:57am On Jan 12, 2015
I must say I'm ashamed of Almost all the posters above me. Most of u dint even read the post or don't even know wat is happening. This is an old news that was dug out. Its not recent. Happened in early or mid 2014. Stupid FFK is firmly rooted with the clueless one. Make una try de read.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:31am On Jan 12, 2015
baseg25:

source :http://www.punchng.com/news/ph-shooting-jonathan-leading-nigeria-to-hell-says-fanikayode/
This boy is nothing but a dumbass,I guess the drug he sniffs is affecting him,he'd support Jonathan today,diss him tomorrow,praise him next tomorrow,get a life Fani-Kayode

1 Like

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by Mogidi: 5:37am On Jan 12, 2015
Punch has become very desperate, they're leaving no stoned unturned as they sought to market a failed product. Below is what El-Rufai (Buhari's most ardent supporter) said in the past about GMB

[size=15pt]Buhari is unelectable says El-Rufai[/size]
Mallam El-Rufai wishes to remind General Buhari that he has remained perpetually unelectable because his record as military head of state, and afterwards, is a warning that many Nigerians have wisely heeded. His insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his parochial focus are already well-known. In 1984, Buhari allowed 53 suitcases belonging to his ADC’s father to enter Nigeria unchecked at a time the country was exchanging old currency for new.
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-has-nothing-to-offer-should-retire-says-el-rufai/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by thaoriginator: 5:46am On Jan 12, 2015
Dis guy is a razor-blade mouthed idiott! Pesin no even understand the fuckerr again.

1 Like

Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by baseg25(m): 6:24am On Jan 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:

This boy is nothing but a dumbass,I guess the drug he sniffs is affecting him,he'd support Jonathan today,diss him tomorrow,praise him next tomorrow,get a life Fani-Kayode
haha
Re: PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) by ephemm(m): 6:35am On Jan 12, 2015
my name is Femi, but if this guy continues to disgrace this name like this, I may change mine o!

Abi iru omo ale wo leleyi?!

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

The State Of Nkannah Bridge That Connects Arochukwu Community To Akwa Ibom / University Of Maiduguri Professor Killed By Bomb Blast This Morning / APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.