Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Eid Prayers : Is The Ooni Confused - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Eid Prayers : Is The Ooni Confused (803 Views)

The Ooni Of Ife Wearing The Aare Crown As He Parades The Ancient Ife Town / The Beautiful Palace Of The Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) / Court Restrains Oluwo Of Iwo From Presiding Over Eid Prayers, Jumat Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eid Prayers : Is The Ooni Confused by KikBuhari2Daura: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2018
Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi joined Muslims all around the world to celebrate eid el-kabir. The Ooni also participated in the eid prayers yesterday alongside other Muslim faithfuls at the prayer ground in Ile Ife.
It should be noted that the Ooni is a Christian by birth and practice. He’s also the custodian of the 401 deities of Yorubaland.

I truly dont understand this man, I am beginning to accept Renos conclusion that this man is Confused

1. He dececrates his throne at will paying courtesy calls to gutter places and people that should be visiting his palace

2. Threw away his wife of many years for a runs girl he later sacked and further ruined her life making her unmarriageable for life

3. Now a man who sit with Pst Adeboye declaring the lordship of Jesus now on an Eid ground for salat, why the imams allow him mock islam still baffles me also

Making this guy Ooni was a Mistake the Yoruba nation might think otherwise but this man is not representing the great nation the stool represents

Source:

http://www.informationng.com/2018/08/photos-of-ooni-of-ife-participating-in-the-eid-prayers.html

Re: Eid Prayers : Is The Ooni Confused by blackboy(m): 11:32am On Aug 22, 2018
This Oni get his style. Free him.
Re: Eid Prayers : Is The Ooni Confused by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 22, 2018
3 in 1 God, God is judge of all, but as for me and my entire family, I will
serve and worship you alone Jehovah the God of light
Re: Eid Prayers : Is The Ooni Confused by olasaad(f): 11:38am On Aug 22, 2018
No the Ooni is not confused undecidedthe one who is confused here is the half baked Imam in that place cheesy
Re: Eid Prayers : Is The Ooni Confused by Hector09(m): 11:42am On Aug 22, 2018
The oni is a freeman just free him
Re: Eid Prayers : Is The Ooni Confused by limeta(f): 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
Na Edo man
Re: Eid Prayers : Is The Ooni Confused by bluke(m): 5:35am On Aug 30, 2018
by virtue of his position, he assume a greater responsibility over all the subjects.
He is above them all.

Like the VP Osinbajo , a pastor that was made a chief.
He can make a law tomorrow that will affect their belief system. they are his subject.

Oni must embrace all religions.

(1) (Reply)

European & Arab Ancient Trade Against Africa Continue / 10 Acres Of Land For Sale In Ibadan 700k Per Acre / Quick Fact On Benin-ife Controversy Stared After 1914

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.