Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level (9058 Views)

University Of Ibadan Law Student Rapes 100-level Colleague On Campus / Induction Of Theatre Arts 100 Level Students Of UNIZIK. PICS / First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Obas101(m): 8:13am On Jun 10, 2018
Jamariwolff:
your kids are the ones who will be fortunate to make a third class. I repeat, I can never look for a job after graduation, my father is not yet a billionaire but he's extremely successful.

This will be my last reply to you, I'll leave you to your frustrations right now. Rubbish
Na so.. Your father is close to a billionaire but you use a poor phone camera. You also look tacky. When you couldn't get admission early enough why didn't your father send you to abroad? Instead you went to poly grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Jamariwolff(f): 8:15am On Jun 10, 2018
Obas101:

Na so.. Your father is close to a billionaire but you use a poor phone camera. You also look tacky. When you couldn't get admission early enough why didn't your father send you to abroad? Instead you went to poly grin
a galaxy s5 is a tacky phone. Smh
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Jamariwolff(f): 8:15am On Jun 10, 2018
Obas101:

who said I went to poly bcuz I couldn't get amiss early. You're a fool
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Obas101(m): 8:23am On Jun 10, 2018
Jamariwolff:
who said I went to poly bcuz I couldn't get amiss early. You're a fool
What ever the reason, you sha go polytechnic. If your dad is really wealthy or has the connection like you said you wouldn't have to go through Poly. Also be realistic, you can't get a first class cos you've been through higher institution before so you are suppose to know how the system works. I don't consider you a fresher... You don old for the system bt you dey yearn like say you just comot secondary school. Just make sure you keep up your grades, you can do better but don't drop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Obas101(m): 8:25am On Jun 10, 2018
Jamariwolff:
a galaxy s5 is a tacky phone. Smh
Girl this is 2018 and you are talking about s5. Recent tecno infinix and gionee phones are better than s5. You need an upgrade. My problem with you is that you hype yourself too much whereas you don't have anything undecided. You are just a small babe.. Small fish grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Jamariwolff(f): 8:33am On Jun 10, 2018
Obas101:

Girl this is 2018 and you are talking about s5. Recent tecno infinix and gionee phones are better than s5. You need an upgrade. My problem with you is that you hype yourself too much whereas you don't have anything undecided. You are just a small babe.. Small fish grin
what tecno and infinix upgrade is better.

I should spend 150k plus to buy phone shey?
Because my father's money has automatically become my own.

I won't argue with poor people.
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Obas101(m): 8:40am On Jun 10, 2018
Jamariwolff:
what tecno and infinix upgrade is better.

I should spend 150k plus to buy phone shey?
Because my father's money has automatically become my own.

I won't argue with poor people.
I talk am, you are a small fish. But you actually poorer than I am based on your responses. But on a more serious note, I finished from futminna 2014. To get a first class you have to be really committed to your books and also sacrifice one or too like nairaland. Be a good girl ok and study hard, all the best. wink

2 Likes

Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by zzzzy: 9:53am On Jun 10, 2018
Thought this was going to be a meaningful thread by op, but with all undue respect, you think like an earthworm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by zzzzy: 9:57am On Jun 10, 2018
FDOzioma:
3.82+4.3+4.7+4.8+4.9=22.52
22.52/5 = 4.504
There's still hope BTW I studied same course...
in fut minna ko? grin that isn't even how cgpa is calculated here. Most people who scrape 1st class few points start with a gp of 4.7 and above
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 10, 2018
zzzzy:
Thought this was going to be a meaningful thread by op, but with all undue respect, you think like an earthworm.

Does earthworm think? @ op carry your books and read and stop looking for advice cos Na insult full here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by zzzzy: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2018
ndy87:

Does earthworm think? @ op carry your books and read and stop looking for advice cos Na insult full here.
that's my point ffs, which village are you from?
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 10, 2018
zzzzy:

U funny o, chai.
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Jamariwolff(f): 10:18am On Jun 10, 2018
zzzzy:
shutup. Enough of the insults pls
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by zzzzy: 10:25am On Jun 10, 2018
Jamariwolff:
shutup. Enough of the insults pls
ndy87:

You should probably follow her advice and read your books, less than 30m after i posted, you replied and you think you deserve 1 st class.
ndy87:

U funny o, chai.
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 10, 2018
Have u resumed skul?...... Maybe u'll wanna cm for sm 5.0 kinda tutoring
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 10, 2018
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by DateMynd44(m): 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
zzzzy:

You should probably follow her advice and read your books, less than 30m after i posted, you replied and you think you deserve 1 st class.
savage cheesy
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by InansBobo(m): 5:54am On Jun 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
I'm in Federal university of technology minna, not unilorin.

You sure say u calculate am well?
Two D's in 3 Unit Courses and 3.8? I don't think it's up to oo and the school is yet to update the GPA you know, huh?

1 Like

Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Jamariwolff(f): 6:05am On Jun 11, 2018
InansBobo:
You sure say u calculate am well?
Two D's in 3 Unit Courses and 3.8? I don't think it's up to oo and the school is yet to update the GPA you know, huh?
yes, I calculated on my own. I had 4a 2b 1c and 2d
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by zzzzy: 6:46am On Jun 11, 2018
Anyway i thought it's a 4 point system, no? your calculations are based on 5 points
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by baruzeez(m): 6:54am On Jun 11, 2018
well u guys just made my day.... this thread is just so funny...
buh OP abeg go face ya book... Na actual University Graduates dey advise u.....
and u can't make first class with this ya kinda mentality.... no be curse o... I'm just stating the fact.... all dis story say your papa get money no concern us o.... who ya papa dn help?... u beta no dey lie too much bcs u no sabi if he actual millionaires or billionaires fit help u or ya papa

1 Like

Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by khalazi: 10:17am On Jun 11, 2018
First semester 100Level in FUTmx is usually tight cos of the 23 Unit workload(5 3credits). 3.82 isn't bad for a start. You can build your CGPa to 4.2 after next semester. Because there isn't much workload in 2nd semester. 2nd Semester 100level is very easy to be sincere(22units). You just have three 3credit units and you've already done 2practicals for the semester in the previous one. Subtracting the practicals leaves you with a workload of 18. So there isn't much workload. If you can build your GP to something above 4.2 after next semester, You still have first class in sight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Bajoagbo: 10:47am On Jun 11, 2018
check this one out too.
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Jamariwolff(f): 10:47am On Jun 11, 2018
khalazi:
First semester 100Level in FUTmx is usually tight cos of the 23 Unit workload(5 3credits). 3.82 isn't bad for a start. You can build your CGPa to 4.2 after next semester. Because there isn't much workload in 2nd semester. 2nd Semester 100level is very easy to be sincere(22units). You just have three 3credit units and you've already done 2practicals for the semester in the previous one. Subtracting the practicals leaves you with a workload of 18. So there isn't much workload. If you can build your GP to something above 4.2 after next semester, You still have first class in sight.
hello. Thanks very much for this reply. You are very correct bout the course units.

We're doing both Chm191 and phy100 this 2nd semester (both 2 units).

But sir, I noticed something about previous sets whosee results were posted on the notice board, most people don't get more than a C in these 2 practical courses (mostly D and E), and the practicals are usually done in groups.

Do you have any idea how the practicals are marked, and how can one get an A in these practical courses.

Cc bajoagbo
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Jamariwolff(f): 10:50am On Jun 11, 2018
zzzzy:
Anyway i thought it's a 4 point system, no? your calculations are based on 5 points
it's on a 5.0 gpa scale
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by khalazi: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
hello. Thanks very much for this reply. You are very correct bout the course units.

We're doing both Chm191 and phy100 this 2nd semester (both 2 units).

But sir, I noticed something about previous sets whosee results were posted on the notice board, most people don't get more than a C in these 2 practical courses (mostly D and E), and the practicals are usually done in groups.

Do you have any idea how the practicals are marked, and how can one get an A in these practical courses.

Cc bajoagbo
In 100level I got B in both. Some of my colleagues had A in both. Practical grades are just luck. Sometimes you see someone who copied from you has an A yet you might have a B. Just put in your best and leave the rest. Since you have no command over Practicals, endeavor to do excellently well in your written courses. Should the practical grades come out weak, an excellent grade in other courses would cover up the deficiency at least to some extent.

1 Like

Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Jamariwolff(f): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
khalazi:

In 100level I got B in both. Some of my colleagues had A in both. Practical grades are just luck. Sometimes you see someone who copied from you has an A yet you might have a B. Just put in your best and leave the rest. Since you have no command over Practicals, endeavor to do excellently well in your written courses. Should the practical grades come out weak, an excellent grade in other courses would cover up the deficiency at least to some extent.
ok
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by MrCork: 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
ok

..remember ..yor job as woman is to love all men as equal. .me included! !. ! angry
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by Jamariwolff(f): 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
[quote author=MrCork post=68379921][/quote] no, it's to focus on my books and get Excellent grades smiley

1 Like

Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by MrCork: 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
no, it's to focus on my books and get Excellent grades smiley

^^^atitudes. ..and then she complainsaid she can't find man on nairaland. ..can't u see am trying to help u? undecided
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by MrCork: 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
no, it's to focus on my books and get Excellent grades smiley

..and by the way u are female. .u don't edukation smiley
Re: PLS Help, I Had A GPA Of 3.82 In 100 Level by InansBobo(m): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
it's on a 5.0 gpa scale
no one can tell yet. NUC said they should start 4 point system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) / Sack Adamu, Ngige Now – SSANU, NASU / At LASU, Frst Class Is Not Cheap, Says Vice Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.