Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) (9030 Views)

Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz / In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education / SS3 Student Falls From Mango Tree, Dies In Ondo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) by iamdrjosh: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
There is serious panic in the camp of wives, girlfriends and sidepieces nationwide, after a group of young female SS3 students of the University Of Benin Demonstration Secondary School, (UDSS), issued a stern warning that all girls should hide their men henceforth.

The young girls who are of still of WAEC age, threatened to steal the men of their fellow girls without remorse.

In a video obtained by Dockaysworld, the girls could be heard saying that all girls should hide their men as they would be snatched without consideration.

The administration of the school is yet to speak on the video at the time of filling this report.

With these mentality even among little girls, one can but wonder what the future holds for our younger generation.

Watch video below

https://www.dockaysworld.com.ng/2020/12/03/hide-your-men-we-are-coming-for-them-ss3-slayqueens-of-udds-issue-public-warning-watch-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) by blessmoss: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
Children

1 Like

Re: Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) by Miner13: 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
Zzor
Re: Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
Miner13:
Zzor
funny,lets assume I have a man, them no reach.

3 Likes

Re: Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) by YoonSung64: 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Upcoming slay queens. Wahala for who dey fall for Naija girls

3 Likes

Re: Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
Zzor:
One of those girls will beat nonsense out of you but unfortunately u don't have a man

11 Likes

Re: Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) by FreQ: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
It is finished
Re: Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) by FreQ: 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
Zzor:

Wetin you go do tongue
Re: Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) by Miner13: 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
Zzor:
dem cockroch fit scatter cupboard oo

1 Like

Re: Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) by Karlifate: 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
Your sugar daddy today is someone's husband.

Your husband tomorrow will also be someone's sugar daddy.

The vicious circle continues.

7 Likes

Re: Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) by muller101(m): 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Hopeless creatures
Re: Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
Zzor:

Are you fertile?
Can you have children ?

Did you use postinor alot in the past ?
Have you noticed crusty residue during your period ?

Are you sure you can have kids after years of postinor and birth control abuse ?

To avoid "Had I known"

For your solution check my siggy

Well I don't have a siggy now get out

5 Likes

Re: Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
This days can't really call any teenager girl in secondary school kids anymore except those of nursery and primary skul

1 Like

Re: Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) by Beverlyjean(f): 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
This is what social media has turned the world to... children now believe immorality is normal

6 Likes

Re: Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
One of those girls will beat nonsense out of you but unfortunately u don't have a man

Bros bet y grin grin
Re: Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
REGINA DANIELS should be prepared too
Her MATES are coming for their ration too.

Ds is y Africa must uphold its African Polygamous tenets.
Africans never knew such was decongesting diz ladies from d streets & keeping dem tamed in dia respective husband's homes, but now see wot we have got.
Women should be ready for them, especially the married ones. Dey know,dey are Young and Fresh.
For they are truly coming.
Be Warned!
Re: Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) by Airtimex(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
Beverlyjean:
This is what social media has turned the world to... children now believe immorality is normal

Not entirely on social media.

Most women thinks and acts in funny ways.

To them, life is all about men n money. No time to develop themselves. The younger generations are simply learning from them.

You might be different though.
Re: Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
This ones have parents too
Re: Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
Yes why won't they say it boldly? when most men have become so loose and can even drool over 2year olds.

They should also alert them of the disease they are coming with.

All these spoilt brats that have nothing upstairs. Throw one intellingent question now and theyll be looking at you like Rayscourse statue.
Re: Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) by ProphetM0hammad: 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
CalliDora1:
Yes why won't they say it boldly? when most men have become so loose and can even drool over 2year olds.

All these spoilt brats that have nothing upstairs. Throw one intellingent question now and theyll be looking at you like Rayscourse statue.

Have they offended you before?
You sound threatened

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) by Dracking(m): 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
The worst post I have seen today
Re: Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) by olatunbosun12362: 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
Upcoming slay queens. Wahala for who dey fall for Naija girls
Re: Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) by Shukusheka(m): 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
Men here saying rubbish but they are the ones going after the small girls. Form saint on social media, pedophile in real life.
Re: Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) by Solidconceptz(m): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
It is a pity how our morals as a generation has greatly decayed.. Smh
Re: Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) by Strongbest(m): 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
The question is, where are their parents?
Re: Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
Strongbest:
The question is, where are their parents?
Parents that are worse than their children. Look at the people in politics, civil service, etc, are they not someone's parents? A man can't give what he doesn't have.
Re: Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) by Strongbest(m): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
DamZik:
Parents that are worse than their children. Look at the people in politics, civil service, etc, are they not someone's parents? A man can't give what he doesn't have.

I can't help but agree with you bro, it's a sad thing.

1 Like

Re: Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) by bossvinqualad25(m): 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
It shows the level of moral decadence in the society, Let's take care of all your domestic and industrial cleaning as you all get ready for the Christmas and new year celebration, fumigation inclusive, our services are pocket friendly, check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
CalliDora1:

So men are to blame Because these girls are already wayward at this age..

One thing u should know a large percentage of girls are pedophiles,going about defiling young boys,just because the society doesn't speak or react against it the way they do towards female children getting raped, doesn't mean it is not happening everywhere....

Honestly a large number of girls need deliverance...you people too spoil abeg...

This girls are just showing the nature of most ladies nowadays...all they know is sex and coded runs ...nothing to offer whatsoever..

If all men decided to say no to premarital sex,I wonder how 70% of Nigerian girls will survive,
When sex is their access to everything,
For admission, distinction in exams,getting job, Getting promotion,general wellfare, To bribe law enforcement agency, To make their hair,To buy iPhone,to Eat in a restaurant..Etc,
Their bodies has becoming their marketing point and it has eating deep into the mind of alot of females...so face the real issue the problem is not with men...but with girls I repeat...GIRLS UNA TOO SPOIL

3 Likes

Re: Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
Chidorx60:

So men are to blame Because these girls are already wayward at this age..

One thing u should know a large percentage of girls are pedophiles,going about defiling young boys,just because the society doesn't speak or react against it the way they do towards female children getting raped, doesn't mean it is not happening everywhere....

Honestly a large number of girls need deliverance...you people too spoil abeg...

This girls are just showing the nature of most ladies nowadays...all they know is sex and coded runs ...nothing to offer whatsoever..

If all men decided to say no to premarital sex,I wonder how 70% of Nigerian girls will survive,
When sex is their access to everything,
For admission, distinction in exams,getting job, Getting promotion,general wellfare, To bribe law enforcement agency, To make their hair,To buy iPhone,to Eat in a restaurant..Etc,
Their bodies has becoming their marketing point and it has eating deep into the mind of alot of females...so face the real issue the problem is not with men...but with girls I repeat...GIRLS UNA TOO SPOIL

who are the people responsible for the girls moral decadence? Is it not the men?

I really wish the men can stop premarital sex like you've said. This madness will stop.
Re: Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
CalliDora1:

who are the people responsible for the girls moral decadence? Is it not the men?

I really wish the men can stop premarital sex like you've said. This madness will stop.
I guess it's a two way thing,
I guess I was biased by saying it's all on the girls....but honestly the simple truth is that it's on the individual choices you make...

If a girl decides to avoid premarital sex and sticks by her principles,no matter the caliber of men that come her way,she still won't end up like the oloshos and coded runs girls around.

And if a boy decides to do same,he still won't end up a playboy or womanizer.

In life,if you succeed it's your fault,if you fail it's still you fault,if you are wayward its still finds a way to be your fault,and if u are principled it's still ur fault

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Universities 2011/2012 Post Utme/ume Screening Dates / Getting Transcript From Oau / Anan 2013/2014 Admitted Students Meets Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.