Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,877 members, 7,862,947 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Leicester Confirm Signing Of Jonny Evans For £3.5m On A Three-year Deal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leicester Confirm Signing Of Jonny Evans For £3.5m On A Three-year Deal (348 Views)

Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger / Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner / Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leicester Confirm Signing Of Jonny Evans For £3.5m On A Three-year Deal by footballflaver: 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
LEICESTER CITY have confirmed the signing of West Brom defender Jonny Evans for £3.5million.
The Baggies rejected a £21m bid from the Foxes only last summer, but will now lose him cheaply as their Premier League relegation activated a cut-price release clause.
Evans passed his medical at Leicester yesterday and will now officially link up with his team-mates at the King Power Stadium.
Speaking to Leicester's website on the move, Evans said: “It’s great to join and I’m happy it’s all gone through.
"When this opportunity came up, it’s one that I couldn’t turn down.
"It’s an ambitious club, the owners are ambitious and everyone wants to push the club forward. I hope that I can give lots to the team and the club.
"It’s a great place to play football, the fans really get behind the team and the players are fantastic - these are all factors that made me want to sign for this football club.”
Meanwhile, boss Claude Puel said: “Jonny is a player of great experience in the Premier League and to have him as part of our squad is fantastic news for the club.
"He knows exactly what it takes, he is a winner and a leader.
"He will bring a great deal to our squad and I’m delighted to welcome him to Leicester City.”

see photos below

www.footballflaver..com/2018/06/leicester-confirm-signing-of-jonny.html
Re: Leicester Confirm Signing Of Jonny Evans For £3.5m On A Three-year Deal by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
arsenal no fit buy the guy.. Nah Defender wey they know say dem fit no get money buy another defender.. Yeye dey smell.. Stingy arsenal boards.

(1) (Reply)

Onazi Ogenyi Drooped As The Vice Captain Of Super Eagles. / Cuneyt Carkis Gave Out Penalty Because Goalkeeper's Hand Touched The Ball / World Cup 2018: What Pogba Said After 1-0 Win Over Belgium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.