Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari (43889 Views)

Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi / Gani Adams Tells Buhari What To Do With Obasanjo’s Letter, Jonathan’s CONFAB / Shehu Sani On Obasanjo’s Letter: Buhari Should Not Use It As Toilet Roll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by deantimes(m): 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari has said the Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed disobeyed him by replying the letter of former president, Olusegun Obasanjo.

Mr Buhari stated this on Friday night when he played host to Buhari Support Organisation (BSO) at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The president who said that his Information Minister disobeyed him however noted that he (Mohammed) did a good job judging from the recommendation he received.

Mr Buhari also hinted two reasons why he prevented one of his aides, Femi Adesina, from replying the Mr Obasanjo. He cited age difference and constituency as his reasons.

“I really appreciate how you choose this time during Ramadan to come from across the country to see and congratulate me for what we were able to do,” Buhari was quoted by the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) to have said.

“We were constrained to explain our position when the former head of state wrote a letter; Adesina was agitated and wanted to immediately reply; I stopped him for two reasons; first, he was much younger than me and Gen. Obasanjo.

“Secondly, I am from the same constituency with Gen. Obasanjo; so, I wouldn’t know how it will affect him if I allow him to go wild or to go public, but when Lai Mohammed came, I said he shouldn’t and he insisted. He disobeyed me.

“He said I must allow him to talk; then, of course, being a professional information person, I listened to him and asked him what are you going to say?

“He said he was going to remind Nigerians where we found ourselves when we came in as a government, where we are now, what we have done in between with the resources available to us.

“And I understand he did a good job because a number of people rang me and said Lai Mohammed has done a good job because I went public several times,” Buhari said.

In his remarks, the leader of the organisation, Abba Ali, who narrated the achievements of the Buhari administration in the last three years, said they were on solidarity visit to the president to further reassure him of their support.

Source: https://www.headlineng.com/lai-mohammed-disobeyed-me-by-replying-obasanjos-letter-buhari/

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by deantimes(m): 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
grin

Only in Buhari's government that an appointee is seen disobeying his or her principal.

First it was IGP - Buhari confirmed it.
Second it's LAI - Buhari also confirmed it.

Buhari's appointees go ahead I'm documenting.

342 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by deantimes(m): 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
This is really funny.

lalasticlala

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by HungerBAD: 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
There is a proverb in my place.

" Na where them dey share meat wey don spoil, na there old man dey lose him respect"

General Obasanjo has lost his respect a long time ago.

But let us talk about this Buhari too,as I have been wondering why none of his cabinet members respects him at all,and why he shows weakness by not doing anything.

1- AIsha Alhassan(Mama Taraba) a serving minister under Buhari, went out of her way(and some would say campaigning)to be praising Atiku. She still has a Job.

2- IGP of Police was instructed to mobilize Policemen to Benue to curb the Fulani Menance, but the IGP decided to go Pepper-souping,Beering and Nkwobi-rizing in another State,and nothing happened.

3- The APC party refused to tow his line, by voting in Saraki and Dogara, and the leadership of the party were not reprimanded in anyway.

4- He has tried and failed to shut his wife up, or even to confine her to the Kitchen and ZA OZA room.

5- Even Lai Mohammed don see am finish.

A General that commands no respect from a KOROFO, is that one a GENERAL?

222 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by Omeokachie: 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
IGP disobeyed you.

Lai disobeyed you.

For Pete's sake is this man in charge of even his domestic staff?

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by Adaowerri111: 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
If Aisha can disobey you who will obey? Buhari Media Cows are becoming jobless, they should join their partners here in NL

40 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by BelovedBuhari(m): 2:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
A gei sheka Baba.

Allah ya kiyaye!

Keep peppering them. Haters can go and die!

Sai Baba
PMB till 2023

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by potent5(m): 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
Government of disobedience.

President disobeys Court orders, president disobeys resolutions of the national assembly; national assembly leadership disobeys party's position on issues, Presidency disregards Senate's rejection of nominees, Ministers and head of public institutions disobey and disregard invitation of the senate, police IG disobeys presidential orders, wife disobeys president, minister disobeys president, etc.

Let the disobedience continue going round.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by Mutemenot(m): 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
useless old men with no iota of shame

8 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by potent5(m): 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
deantimes:
grin

Only in Buhari's government that an appointee is seen disobeying his or her principal.
And the principal will shamelessly come to the public and declare that he was disobeyed, just so he won't be held responsible for any consequences.
How did this man become the number one in Nigeria, sef?

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by dodelight(m): 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
"When you have a weakling for President, never be miffed by senseless expressions "

#TheWondersHeart.

11 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by Blooddiamond: 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
HungerBAD:

" Na where them dey share meat wey don spoil, na there old man dey lose him respect"

But let us talk about this Buhari too,as I have been wondering why none of his cabinet members respects him at all,and why he shows weakness by not doing anything.

1- AIsha Alhassan(Mama Taraba) a serving minister under Buhari, went out of her way(and some would say campaigning)to be praising Atiku. She still has a Job.

2- IGP of Police was instructed to mobilize Policemen to Benue to curb the Fulani Menance, but the IGP decided to go Pepper-souping,Beering and Nkwobi-rizing in another State,and nothing happened.

3- The APC party refused to tow his line, by voting in Saraki and Dogara, and the leadership of the party were not reprimanded in anyway.

4- He has tried and failed to shut his wife up, or even to confine her to the Kitchen and ZA OZA room.

One of those that brought n supported the mummified Buhari back to life,now have something bad to say about the glorified dead!

21 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by zombieHUNTER: 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
BelovedBuhari:
A gei sheka Baba.

Allah ya kiyaye!

Keep peppering them. Haters can go and die!

Sai Baba
PMB till 2023

A general that commands no respect
Is that one a general?

Zombies everywhere you go

37 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
Wahala
Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by brodalokie: 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lol monarch grin
What were your own initial plan? What was the logic?
Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by orisa37: 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
Don't mind the Idiot Mr. President-a bloody Civilian intermingling with a Guerrilla and a Recce Experts. Between the Devil and a deep blue Sea.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by BelovedBuhari(m): 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

A general that commands no respect
Is that one a general?

Zombies everywhere you go

Buhari has got respect for his person and his upright stance and integrity far more than you forbears or your generation tomorrow will ever aspired to have.

I only hope this time next year, you won't be down with a terminal disease. Bitterness,Hatred and Jealousy kills faster than HIV AIDS. I suggest you go for a medical check up. You have carried this bitterness for a long period now. Some of your organs must have begun to rot.

Sai Baba

PMB till 2023

10 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by BelovedBuhari(m): 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
It's a shame that as your name suggests, you have been deprived of common sense for so long and your hunger for it has become badly obvious.

You can't tell zeal apart from stubborn disobedience when you see it?

A good example is Reno O'Mockery. He is clearly zealous about GEJ. He goes out of his way, instructed or not to defend GEJ's person.

Lai and Femi were zealous for what is right and would not want to stand by to watch their superior being defamed which is same thing we lovers of Baba Buhari do on Social Media. We love him too much to allow degenerates like you rubbish his efforts at salvaging this great nation.

Besides he has show good tolerance for others to have their views and hold it. At most he has only reprimanded some with words and not high handed actions. If he had done otherwise it is hopeless brats like you who will still cry blue murder.

Begone!

Sai Baba

PMB 2023

HungerBAD:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by zombieHUNTER: 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
BelovedBuhari:

Buhari has got respect for his person and his upright stance and integrity far more than you forbears or your generation tomorrow will ever aspired to have.

I only hope this time next year, you won't be down with a terminal disease. Bitterness,Hatred and Jealousy kills faster than HIV AIDS. I suggest you go for a medical check up. You have carried this bitterness for a long period now. Some of your organs must have begun to rot.

Sai Baba

PMB till 2023[/b]

Zombies are seriously loving the blood of the innocent in the middle belt.... They will do anything to feed and keep the status quo alive grin....

Sai barber grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by rikithor(m): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
NA SOOO

L et the disobedience continue to a non stop continuation into a disobedience infinity dot com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by daryoor(m): 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
The real president clueless of nigeria

Final season
Season 4

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by buhariguy(m): 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
But the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of biafra will not understand the meaning of disobedience from this context.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by nairavsdollars(f): 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lai Mohammed is the only hardworking Minister in Buhari’s government. Not easy disobeying the old man

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
BelovedBuhari:
It's a shame that as your name suggests, you have been deprived of common sense for so long and your hunger for it has become badly obvious.

You can't tell zeal apart from stubborn disobedience when you see it?

A good example is Reno O'Mockery. He is clearly zealous about GEJ. He goes out of his way, instructed or not to defend GEJ's person.

Lai and Femi were zealous for what is right and would not want to stand by to watch their superior being defamed which is same thing we lovers of Baba Buhari do on Social Media. We love him too much to allow degenerates like you rubbish his efforts at salvaging this great nation.

Besides he has show good tolerance for others to have their views and hold it. At most he has only reprimanded some with words and not high handed actions. If he had done otherwise it is hopeless brats like you who will still cry blue murder.

Begone!

Sai Baba

PMB 2023

Seems ure a new BMC recruit, the work is stil shacking you,you would soon get tired to defend like the person you quoted.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by clefstone(m): 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
just as d IG disobeyed you. It's official, we have a weak president

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
[s]
HungerBAD:

[/s]

Wish you get well soon.bruh

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by Firefire(m): 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
HungerBAD:

A general who promised to phyte kworuption & defeat Boko Haram but instead absconded. Is that one a General?

Mohomodu Buhary is a FRAUD!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by Firefire(m): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
[s]
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

[/s]

BMC!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by PapalsBull(m): 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
[s]
vedaxcool:

[/s]

Get well soon.

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by wildcatter23(m): 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
cry
Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by sparog(m): 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
When a President can't control his ministers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ihedioha’s 30 Days As Imo Governor: 16 Achievements So Far. / Bashir Ahmad Continued To Receive Salaries Months After Resignation - Gazette / Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.