Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari (43934 Views)

Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi / Gani Adams Tells Buhari What To Do With Obasanjo’s Letter, Jonathan’s CONFAB / Shehu Sani On Obasanjo’s Letter: Buhari Should Not Use It As Toilet Roll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by Buffalowings3(m): 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
M
Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by ikorodureporta: 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
Space For sale!
Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by Eneyerin: 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
Is anyone obeying the president at all?? No even the herdsmen.
Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by pawesome(m): 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
Na today?

De been doing dt since n u can not do anitin bout it
Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by IamAirforce1: 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
Evevrybody disobeys you

Smh

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by eagleeye2: 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
Why is everyone disrespecting this Bubu now

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by gurunlocker: 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
IGP disobeyed him, Lai disobeyed him, who's next?
That's indirect blaming which he is used to.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by bedspread: 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
LAI Mohammed Disobeyed U!!

IGp also Disobeyed ur order!!
And they are still your Ministers??

Are u Sure The President that was Voted isThe one in power or Do we look For Him??

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by Harrynight(m): 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
Only Clueless and dullards keeps disobedient servants

We need a president like Donald Trump

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by dustydee: 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
Fake headline. Seun, you are gradually destroying your site.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by Harrynight(m): 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
grin

Tell me why the masses will take PMB seriously
Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by wakes: 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
wei
Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by bejeria101(m): 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
BelovedBuhari:

Buhari has got respect for his person and his upright stance and integrity far more than you forbears or your generation tomorrow will ever aspired to have.

I only hope this time next year, you won't be down with a terminal disease. Bitterness,Hatred and Jealousy kills faster than HIV AIDS. I suggest you go for a medical check up. You have carried this bitterness for a long period now. Some of your organs must have begun to rot.

Sai Baba

PMB till 2023[/b]

Go check what the word intergrity in the dictiönary means! Buhari is far from intergrity.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by Abfinest007(m): 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
nobody that doesn't disobey buhari even death body
Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
THEN SACK HIM
Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by BabaO2: 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
Omeokachie:
IGP disobeyed you.

Lai disobeyed you.

For Pete's sake is this man in charge of even his domestic staff?
Na big boy talk, he no mean am really. Nothing to reply to OBJ phantom cries but to be dispatched without thinking
Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by dadada98: 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2018

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by obonujoker(m): 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Seems ure a new BMC recruit, the work is stil shacking you,you would soon get tired to defend like the person you quoted.

That's Amaechi's lackey Demdem... he isn't new with his BMC activities....

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by Chigeorge2015(m): 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
Under Buhari's govt, Nigeria will collapse
Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
BelovedBuhari:
A gei sheka Baba.

Allah ya kiyaye!

Keep peppering them. Haters can go and die!

Sai Baba
PMB till 2023

Homosexual hardcore zombie.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by laraemi(f): 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
potent5:

And the principal will shamelessly come to the public and declare that he was disobeyed, just so he won't be held responsible for any consequences.
How did this man become the number one in Nigeria, sef?
You correct
Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by lastmessenger: 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
'If Buhari had not toppled President Shagari, June 12 would never have happened. It was the military that Buhari brought into power that annuled June 12 and jailed Abiola till he died. Last week we celebrated 19 years of democracy. If Buhari did not topple Shagari it should have been 39 years! But, it is not surprising. A man who gave dead people political appointments will definitely have no qualms in exploiting a dead man whose life he never added value to. While Abiola was in Abacha’s prison, Buhari was in Abacha’s parlour enjoying and preparing for Abacha’s self succession!
When Abiola was alive, you offered him no help whatsoever. You wined and dined with his tormentor. You watched as he destroyed Abiola’s business. You continue to celebrate Abacha in death and exploit Abiola in death. How can you ‘honour’ a man whose life you dishonoured? You have forgotten when you were praising Abacha as the next best thing after sliced bread. Now Abiola is your best thing because of elections. We were born at night, not last night! We will not forget your Sai Abacha in 1998.
One week you praise Abiola’s jailer, Abacha, the next week, you show your hypocrisy by remembering Abiola. You only accepted to serve Abacha AFTER he jailed Abiola. You only accepted to honour Abiola just BEFORE elections. You still served Abacha after Kudirat was murdered! You continued to serve him after Rewane was murdered. You even continued to serve him in death by saying ‘Abacha never stole’. I have never come across a man so desperate for power and yet he does not know what to do with it!..'
Reno Omokri

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by omoluka: 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
Neat HP 2000 with the following specs is up for sale  500 hdd 4g ram Bluetooth  Window 10 Price #59000 Call - 08168954025

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by omoluka: 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
Neat HP 2000 with the following specs is up for sale  500 hdd 4g ram Bluetooth  Window 10 Price #59000 Call - 08168954025

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by PointZerom: 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]
Wish you get well soon.bruh

You're the one that need this prayer not hungerbad

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by Maket: 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lai disobeyed you.

Inspector General of police did same.

You are the GCFR.

You are disobeying us by not keeping to the oat of the office we entrusted in your hands.

Wake up.
Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by PointZerom: 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Evevrybody disobeys you
Smh

Even his cows disobeyed him by refusing to conceive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by IamAirforce1: 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
PointZerom:

Even his cows disobeyed him by refusing to conceive.

cheesy grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by ademusiwa3r: 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by ifymadu: 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
Everybody disobeying you. Please who is running that country called Nigeria?
Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by zudozz: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
you are a youth of this nation..u are graduate. And you did not see anything wrong in hearing about n discussing lai mohammed buhari and obasanjo.. My dear..Sorry to you. sorry to your youthfulness .. sorry to your certificate. Finally a very big SORRY to whoever that paid your school fees.
Re: Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari by lexsals4real(m): 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
fake news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Red Line Drawn Against South Africa - Onyeama, Foreign Affairs Minister / Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death / Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.