Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

I Need A Virgin Guy - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Virgin Guy (8991 Views)

I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon / A Virgin Guy Who Needs Hot Girl / 25 Year Old Virgin Guy Needs A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Virgin Guy by honey247(f): 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2010
Pls guys, i am a virgin and i need a virgin guy also.If u are one pls identify d kind of person u are and d kind of job u do for a leaving.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by oluwabamis(m): 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2010
honey, iam a married virgin. iam 46 and i have a minting press (for money) do i qualify 
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by candylips(m): 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2010
^^ u probably do
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by 912(m): 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2010
You didn't say what you need one for. Is it for money rituals? grin
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by Spyker: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2010
They say "warri no dey carry last", before it was guys seeking for virgins, now, girls are seeking for male virgins. Goodluck in your search.
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by DGIPLUS(m): 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2010
@ Poster, You don't need a virgin guy, you need God's direction concerning who to marry.

Pray to God to give you the Grace to walk in His Will for your life, and you will be at the right place at the right time, doing the right things, you will know what to say per time how to do what you need to do per time. Jesus says the HolySpirit will teach you all things. He will give you discernment (His ways are not our ways).

A virgin man may even be worse in terms of attitude and other important factors in marriage. Your fulfillment in life may be tied to God hooking you up with an "informed man", who knows?

Every one is going as it is written of them, and a virgin man may not be His ultimate plan for you. That does not rule out the fact that you can marry a virgin man, it's just intended to give you a broader perspective of how God relates with us.

Cheers!
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by 123jml: 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2010
poster,

why are not there for responding to the people comments?
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by manmustwac(m): 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2010
moved to romance section
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2010
Is the new wave of ritualistic sacrifices? Gosh we gotta do better.
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by Abbygyal(f): 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2010
lmao. . .i need a virgin guy indeed
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by Girl846(f): 5:42am On Jun 03, 2010
wow, lipsrsealed
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 03, 2010
manmustwac:

moved to romance section
I think you shoulda left it in joke section
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by mgbogo: 6:04am On Jun 03, 2010
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by EzeUche(m): 6:09am On Jun 03, 2010
Didn't know there were many female virgins in Naija. . .

I learn something new everyday
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by SALady(f): 7:00am On Jun 03, 2010
mgbogo:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=368009.msg5135265#msg5135265

Then, I'll have to ask if this girl is well or just sick in her head? I mean really.
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by queeneve: 7:35am On Jun 03, 2010
It is easy to tell if a woman a virgin, HOWEVER, HOW DO YOU TELL IF A MAN A VIRGIN, many of my clients asked me and I simply tell them, YOU DON'T.

Ladies, JUST BECAUSE A MAN DOES NOT PERFORM WELL NOR DOES NOT KNOW WHERE THE HOLE IS, DOES NOT MEAN HE A VIRGIN.

SIGHS,

GOOD LUCK FINDING YOU THAT VIRGIN!
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by otokx(m): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2010
Is it for money rituals? 2011 is near.
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by cutetrap: 11:44am On Jun 03, 2010
what is this honey gurl thinkin? i dont think ur after the guy virginity, if so? why asking for the guy kind of work ?
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by hackney(m): 11:50am On Jun 03, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Is the new wave of ritualistic sacrifices? Gosh we gotta do better.

Exactly my thoughts.
Im not saying you should go for a ss.e.xx maniac but looking for a virgin is too extreme biko.
Do you want a child?
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by txtcampus: 11:51am On Jun 03, 2010
What is the deal with nairaland and virgin threads?
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by soldee: 11:54am On Jun 03, 2010
queeneve:

It is easy to tell if a woman a virgin, HOWEVER, HOW DO YOU TELL IF A MAN A VIRGIN,  grin grin many of my clients  cheesy cheesy asked me and I simply tell them, YOU DON'T.

Abeg expantiate!! What Do You Do  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by murabs(m): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2010
Honey, if na true say you de look for virgin, then soften your conditions because I be Okada man. remember ogbonge virgins like me too shy, no be small courage i take to respond
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by lyfe(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2010
I'm a Virgin. Just tell me how u gonna confirm that. imen abi.
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2010
You go find am tire! grin grin grin

Na 2day
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by chikeaneke(m): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2010
i would have made a comment but d girl did not put her age on her profile so i cant tell her age; most likely she would be underage to be asking for what she is asking for, unless she has ulterior motives as some people have alluded to.

but if she wants a morally upright man then let her talk to Baba God for only Him can give her that and the criteria might not necessarily be a man that do not like intimacy nor a man that does not have a strong desire for intimacy. as a matter of fact she might end up with an impotent man.

at the risk of nailing myself, i think there are more heinous sins out there than a man having intimacy with a woman

and why is she not responding to the comments
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by clareomiz(f): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2010
Dey wait for virgin u hear! No go read your books! Until u fall enter ritualist hand!

Nonsense!
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by trublu1(f): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2010
SA Lady:

Then, I'll have to ask if this girl is well or just sick in her head? I mean really.

She (if it's really a girl), just wanted some attention,
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by trublu1(f): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2010
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by debest1(m): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2010
clareomiz:

Dey wait for virgin u hear! No go read your books! Until u fall enter ritualist hand!

Nonsense!
grin grin grin grin well said
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by nellaluv(f): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2010
grin grin the homepage is on fire cheesy
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2010
honey247:

doctors in d house

what are the symptoms of pregnancy and when does it begin to manifest?

[size=16pt]and you are a virgin? Virgin dey carry belly[/size]?  shocked   shocked
Re: I Need A Virgin Guy by clown: 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2010
soldee:

Abeg expantiate!! What Do You Do  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
 grin grin grin  grin grin grin   grin grin grin   grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies: Do You Need A Serious Guy For A Relationship? Check Out Guys Contact / I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.