Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Fellow 100 Lvl Students, What Is Your Gpa? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fellow 100 Lvl Students, What Is Your Gpa? (1950 Views)

Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA / Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues / First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow 100 Lvl Students, What Is Your Gpa? by Jamariwolff(f): 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
KINDLY share if you've seen yur first semester result, mine is 3.8
Re: Fellow 100 Lvl Students, What Is Your Gpa? by flexxyworld(m): 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
What's the aim really ?? after you know what happens

2 Likes

Re: Fellow 100 Lvl Students, What Is Your Gpa? by greenprince(m): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Fellow 100 Lvl Students, What Is Your Gpa? by Jabarzee(m): 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
because you entered 3.8,you can't let us hear word, if you now had 5.0 nko.

3 Likes

Re: Fellow 100 Lvl Students, What Is Your Gpa? by EOEI: 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
4.91 Mech Eng.
Re: Fellow 100 Lvl Students, What Is Your Gpa? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
Jamariwolff:
what school?
Re: Fellow 100 Lvl Students, What Is Your Gpa? by Timekeeper: 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
Jamariwolff:

300 level nko... Op wait r u hoping to see people with lower gp so as to console ursef that u r still better than some

3 Likes

Re: Fellow 100 Lvl Students, What Is Your Gpa? by supersaz66(m): 6:16am On Jun 16, 2018
Which of the campus do you stay in bosso or gk?Jamariwolff
Re: Fellow 100 Lvl Students, What Is Your Gpa? by Jamariwolff(f): 7:20am On Jun 16, 2018
supersaz66:
Which of the campus do you stay in bosso or gk?Jamariwolff
my dept is in gk, and I have a house in both campuses
Re: Fellow 100 Lvl Students, What Is Your Gpa? by supersaz66(m): 11:15am On Jun 16, 2018
Jamariwolff:
my dept is in gk, and I have a house in both campuses
which area in bosso are you staying?
Re: Fellow 100 Lvl Students, What Is Your Gpa? by Jamariwolff(f): 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
supersaz66:

why you asking me all these?
Want to come and rape me or what?
Re: Fellow 100 Lvl Students, What Is Your Gpa? by Jamariwolff(f): 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
supersaz66:

sorry I'm not single and not searching so I'm not saying
Re: Fellow 100 Lvl Students, What Is Your Gpa? by Harbidexy5(m): 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
4.12 OAU part2
Re: Fellow 100 Lvl Students, What Is Your Gpa? by supersaz66(m): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
Jamariwolff:
why you asking me all these? Want to come and rape me or what?
lol
Re: Fellow 100 Lvl Students, What Is Your Gpa? by Idrismusty97(m): 10:25am On Jun 17, 2018
Seems like you are from Futminna, A 3.8 GPA is normal in 100lv, don't let it get to your head. There is room for increase since you still have one semester, Enjoy your 100lv skipping lectures, clicking options in a computer and cramming past questions answers or asking anyone that comes out of the hall what questions came out lol.... those days were fun save for CPT that you will actually type in a few answers. Real schooling begins at 200lv which possibly have most of the stress, If you aren't careful that your 3.8 will be cut by half by the time you are through in 200lv. If you can still excel in your coming year then you will probably excel the rest of the years. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Fellow 100 Lvl Students, What Is Your Gpa? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
Re: Fellow 100 Lvl Students, What Is Your Gpa? by Jamariwolff(f): 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Seems like you are from Futminna, A 3.8 GPA is normal in 100lv, don't let it get to your head. There is room for increase since you still have one semester, Enjoy your 100lv skipping lectures, clicking options in a computer and cramming past questions answers or asking anyone that comes out of the hall what questions came out lol.... those days were fun save for CPT that you will actually type in a few answers. Real schooling begins at 200lv which possibly have most of the stress, If you aren't careful that your 3.8 will be cut by half by the time you are through in 200lv. If you can still excel in your coming year then you will probably excel the rest of the years. Good luck
what are you even saying oga.

Did I ever tell you that I was comfortable with this GPA? Where did I say I skipped lectures or selected randomly in the e centre.

And no, no way my GPA would be cut half
Re: Fellow 100 Lvl Students, What Is Your Gpa? by Idrismusty97(m): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
Jamariwolff:
what are you even saying oga.

Did I ever tell you that I was comfortable with this GPA? Where did I say I skipped lectures or selected randomly in the e centre.

And no, no way my GPA would be cut half
Seems like you are used to fighting. I don't think my post was hostile in anyway. I wondered what you have been through. Channeled this energy into preparing for next semester exam, You can still make it there is plenty of time. Your 100lv CGPA is your foundation. GOOD LUCK(Caplocks in case you didn't see it again).

3 Likes

Re: Fellow 100 Lvl Students, What Is Your Gpa? by Jamariwolff(f): 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Seems like you are used to fighting. I don't think my post was hostile in anyway. I wondered what you have been through. Channeled this energy into preparing for next semester exam, You can still make it there is plenty of time. Your 100lv CGPA is your foundation. GOOD LUCK(Caplocks in case you didn't see it again).
you're either a psychopath or a full blown idiot.

You simply hopped into my thread to make fun of me, like i had my 3.82 GPA on a platter of gold.
And now you're saying I'm used to fighting?

Very sarcastic.

Maybe you never attended lectures in ur 100 lvl and managed to get a similar GPA, but then again, that's your cup of tea. Don't use to judge others.
Re: Fellow 100 Lvl Students, What Is Your Gpa? by Idrismusty97(m): 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
Jamariwolff:
you're either a psychopath or a full blown idiot.

You simply hopped into my thread to make fun of me, like i had my 3.82 GPA on a platter of gold.
And now you're saying I'm used to fighting?

Very sarcastic.

Maybe you never attended lectures in ur 100 lvl and managed to get a similar GPA, but then again, that's your cup of tea. Don't use to judge others.
Ok
Re: Fellow 100 Lvl Students, What Is Your Gpa? by Jamariwolff(f): 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Examine Five Effective Measures To Ensure Food Sufficiency In Nigeria / Debate: In Nigeria, We Have Schools But No Education / Which Is The Worst Private University In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.