Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,010 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

“I Love You Babe, I Really Do” — Wizkid Tells His Babe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Love You Babe, I Really Do” — Wizkid Tells His Babe (416 Views)

"I'm Richer Than Your Mom"- Wizkid Tells Friend Who Said He Has Refused To Grow / “teni Pls Don't Kill My Baby Pls!” – Wizkid Tells Teni (photo) / "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Love You Babe, I Really Do” — Wizkid Tells His Babe by MrHarrison(m): 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
BY HARRY ALART -

Wizkid is giving a shoutout to his “Babe”, and everyone keeps screaming, “Tiwa Savage” in the comments.

Click on the link below to see comments of Tiwa savage and replies Wizkid gave to them

https://www.meekendnews.com/2018/06/i-love-you-babe-i-really-do-wizkid.html

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Reggae Legend, Ras Kimono Dies At Age 60 - RIP / June 12: Lagos State Governor, Ambode,unveils New MKO Abiola Statue In Ketu, Lag / Denrele Edun Celebrates His Birthday By Uploading Nude Pictures (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.