Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) (49871 Views)

Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman / JSS1 Student Caught While Trying To Use 'Juju' On A Female Student In Lagos / Big Cobra Killed In Unilorin’s Female Hostel, After Months Of Cohabitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
IamPlato:

Look At Snake Like Fuel Hose...

So This Idiot Actually Wanted To Swallow Chicken...

Greed in Nigeria!
Greed In The Animal Kingdom!

Uwa mme be!
Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by George28(m): 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
swiz123:

Ishilove is no more than an ordinary nairalander now.
I guess she had realized the kind of stingy boss she worked for
Tell me more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by Jarus(m): 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
How do people have guts to kill snakes?

After seeing so many stories of snakes killed on Nairaland, I tried killing one that strayed into my compound few days ago, but immediately I hit the grass and it moved, I ran away and allowed it go.

2 Likes

Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by adontcare(f): 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
NotBeenPaid:
Another snake thread embarassed

[img]https:///media/1-08-2018/_UJxH7.gif[/img]
lol
Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
Jarus:
How do people have guts to kill snakes?

After seeing so many stories of snakes killed on Nairaland, I tried killing one that strayed into my compound few days ago, but immediately I hit the grass and it moved, I ran away and allowed it go.

the problem is you are not hungry

if you are one of those bathroom slipper ninjas , you go behead am straight and send to cooking pot
Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by Papvz: 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
Abeg I'm new on Maitland. Please I keep hearing lalasticala.who be that 1 nah
Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by Paulagada: 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
Mayrock:
There is no kind of evil u won't see in the north.....

even the creatures there have traits of terrorism.
This is one of the ways to identify an educated illiterate Igbo person. You must be a triangular IBO man under an illusion to ve traveled far and wide in Nigeria. Just try and visit one of ur brothers doing business in either Kogi or Benue state so that your closed eyes will open.
Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by Jarus(m): 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
oyb:

the problem is you are not hungry

if you are one of those bathroom slipper ninjas , you go behead am straight and send to cooking pot

Smh. Lol.
Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by kosoko00: 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
Bush people!!! Even these university students no sabi sey dem fit catch tgat snake alive for research and for even milking it for its venom which when sold can pay for this killer's all university expenses

1 Like

Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by BuhariNaWah: 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
swiz123:

Ishilove is no more than an ordinary nairalander now.

I guess she had realized the kind of stingy boss she worked for

Really?
Abeg gist us the story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
dainformant:
Some students of Kogi state university were shocked after discovering a snake in the kitchen of one of their lodge-mates. According to the Facebook user who shared the picture, the snake was spotted while trying to eat up a chicken after gaining access to the kitchen through the window. An alarm was raised as the students joined hands together to kill the long reptile.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/snake-killed-while-trying-to-eat-chicken-in-a-students-kitchen-in-kogi-photos.html
A man that is running away from snake is that one a man?
Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by Kylekent59: 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
I had killed that type of snake before but I couldn't find any fangs on its mouth. I checked and checked but I couldn't. I even killed the smaller one about 3ft long but still I couldn't find any fangs.
Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
cool

I love snake meat
Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
la-la and snake. expect my own soon
Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
Paulagada:
This is one of the ways to identify an educated illiterate Igbo person. You must be a triangular IBO man under an illusion to ve traveled far and wide in Nigeria. Just try and visit one of ur brothers doing business in either Kogi or Benue state so that your closed eyes will open.

I hv lived in kogi state.....okene to be precise...oga....

so I know what am saying.....infact my family started to stay there right from 1978..........

ebira una language is nothing to me....

I know what am saying....terrorism is una style.
Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by sulasa07(m): 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
post=68331181:
May we never meet what will EAT us as we are looking for what to EAT!!
Aamin

1 Like

Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by Christmasdon(m): 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
NairaLand self.
Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by Charly68: 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
Trust you guys ,drink quality Gari with the serpentine meat
Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
*Lala nd Co right now*

1 Like

Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by Midex88(m): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
emeijeh:
Eventhough this snake is hose-sized, lala doesn't care.

Lalasticlala right now.....

Madness undecided
Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by SenRolexy1: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lalalalalalalalalalalal.... RIP snake cobra
Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by bionixs: 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
Mayrock:

Shi'ites in Ibadan don't think so
Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by okolet(m): 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
Papvz:
Abeg I'm new on Maitland. Please I keep hearing lalasticala.who be that 1 nah

Ok it seems you registered on the wrong platform (Maitland), cause you cant find Lalasticlacla there oo.. grin
Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by ALFAD(m): 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
THE SNAKE, WAITIN FOR MOBILAZATION BEFORE GOING FOR NYSC.
Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by okolet(m): 11:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
E don dey happen for Lalasticlacla place right now.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by ebig21(m): 12:10am On Jun 10, 2018
Glory lodge boys, for back of Nta, don popular, I saw the snake today when everything dey sup
Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by maxist2020(m): 4:27am On Jun 10, 2018
Mayrock:

kogi is not north my friend, we are only Victims of geographical misplacement
Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 10, 2018
maxist2020:
kogi is not north my friend, we are only Victims of geographical misplacement

please educate me more my friend.....

we all know kogi state is a northern state and stronghold...

which geographical region kogi should have been since it was mispplaced?
Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 8:18am On Jun 10, 2018
Mayrock:

Hate speech
Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 10, 2018
Sardauna24:
Hate speech
go to aso rock and ask them who is the father of hate speech....
Re: Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) by skillzbae(f): 10:26am On Jun 10, 2018
Normal thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. / 9 Lies You Were (probably) Taught In School / Meet Chinedu Mitchel, The Shortest Man In ABSU Who Anchors 'Personality Checks'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.