Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

D’banj Feeding Poor People In The Street On His Birthday ( Pics,vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Feeding Poor People In The Street On His Birthday ( Pics,vid) (1240 Views)

Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) / Mr Ibu Kneels Down As Babangida Prays For Him On His 57th Birthday (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj Feeding Poor People In The Street On His Birthday ( Pics,vid) by Happiestman1: 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
D’banj feeding poor people in the street on his birthday ( pics,Vid)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7TAGKsWxqU

Re: D’banj Feeding Poor People In The Street On His Birthday ( Pics,vid) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
He can do better than this. I'm not impressed at all. Na one plate of rice wan help these people for life?

1 Like

Re: D’banj Feeding Poor People In The Street On His Birthday ( Pics,vid) by Movic1(m): 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
He can do better than this. I'm not impressed at all. Na one plate of rice wan help these people for life?

Something is better than nothing, even if it is less than one wanted. If he did not do it no Police will arrest him. Beside what else do we normally eat in an event or celebration if not fried rice and chicken Abi u want make he add Hennessy join?

4 Likes

Re: D’banj Feeding Poor People In The Street On His Birthday ( Pics,vid) by daryoor(m): 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
Just do poitive things. Life is not all about slaying and braging right.

What happened to koko garri?

#get that visa

1 Like

Re: D’banj Feeding Poor People In The Street On His Birthday ( Pics,vid) by UrbanExotica(f): 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
Op your headline is offensive
Re: D’banj Feeding Poor People In The Street On His Birthday ( Pics,vid) by ko40(m): 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
he for just cook rice with red oil and kpomo. atleast he cover plenty people. instead of dis one wey no go reach 70 people.
Re: D’banj Feeding Poor People In The Street On His Birthday ( Pics,vid) by softwerk(f): 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
My Bangalee.............. tongue kiss

Fucki@g this guy was my life-long achievement!

Forget my Bsc and MBA grin

1 Like

Re: D’banj Feeding Poor People In The Street On His Birthday ( Pics,vid) by Happiestman1: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
softwerk:
My Bangalee.............. tongue kiss

Fucki@g this guy was my life-long achievement!

Forget my Bsc and MBA grin

Lol
Re: D’banj Feeding Poor People In The Street On His Birthday ( Pics,vid) by timibare(m): 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
is it until he feeds u en ur family ur gonna be impressed ba? issokay....send ur location
Re: D’banj Feeding Poor People In The Street On His Birthday ( Pics,vid) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
many people would thought he have a good heart.

He wants to renew his money rituals angry
Re: D’banj Feeding Poor People In The Street On His Birthday ( Pics,vid) by AprokoGirl: 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
cry cry
Re: D’banj Feeding Poor People In The Street On His Birthday ( Pics,vid) by AprokoGirl: 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
many people would thought he have a good heart.

He wants to renew his money rituals angry

THE BEST FOOL OF THE YEAR GOES TO YOU !!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D’banj Feeding Poor People In The Street On His Birthday ( Pics,vid) by Happiestman1: 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
AprokoGirl:

THE BEST FOOL OF THE YEAR GOES TO YOU !!!!

Lol
Re: D’banj Feeding Poor People In The Street On His Birthday ( Pics,vid) by hacmond(m): 7:24am On Jun 10, 2018
Bad belle. You don’t have to be impressed... by d way hope say u don chop?

ChiefAzubuike:

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jolade Congratulates Her 2nd Son For Passing Out With Outstanding Result / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Lookalike Son On His Birthday (Photo) / Singer Peruzzi Takes Advantage Of Leaked Video During Live Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.