Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,685 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Nigerian Female Computer Scientist Senior Coder Awarding Winning Call Of Duty - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Female Computer Scientist Senior Coder Awarding Winning Call Of Duty (614 Views)

330-Million-Year-Old Shark's Head Fossilized In Kentucky Cave Found By Scientist / Scientist Exterminate 5 Million Rats in Antarctic Island / US Scientist Becomes Immune To Snake Venom After Allowing Deadly Snakes Bite Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Female Computer Scientist Senior Coder Awarding Winning Call Of Duty by MsTech: 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
Greetings All,

One of our sisters is a pioneer in video game development in the US. She is too modest to promote herself, so I am doing it smiley After graduating at the top of her class in Computer Science, she has excelled as a Senior Designer for the most popular and award winning video game worldwide, Call of Duty. Take a look at her profile and give her positive comments. Let the world know about our Naija sista

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYF6FSMfVXo
Re: Nigerian Female Computer Scientist Senior Coder Awarding Winning Call Of Duty by okwabayi(m): 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
Registration date: June 09 2018.

You're promoting yourself, abi? Are you single? Are you akata Nigerian or proper Nigerian? When will you come back home if so?
Re: Nigerian Female Computer Scientist Senior Coder Awarding Winning Call Of Duty by meobizy(f): 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lol. OP waited for one hour. As nobody cared for the topic he/she/it crawled back to whatever hole it came from.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Restore My Facebook Account? / World Largest Bee Spotted /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.