Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Re Doing NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Re Doing NYSC (1697 Views)

Foreign-trained Nigerian Thinking Of Doing NYSC. What Are Your Thoughts? / How To Start Private Tutor Business Doing Nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re Doing NYSC by GoodTiHosZi(m): 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
Good day naira landers.

I was mobilized for 2017 Batch B stream 2. I attended camp and spent a month in my PPA, but I had urgent issues to get back to in my home. Those issues have dragged way longer than I expected and are still dragging.

How do I Remobilize for Batch B Or C this year? Because I know I can't make it back to my PPA on time.

Will I have to wait till my current stream passes out before I can be remobilized?

Are there any consequences of "absconding" eg. Not being able to do the service.

My LGI has made it clear that he can not help me.

I have not been receiving the alawee as I have not been signing.

Thanks for your swift and helpful reply..
Re: Re Doing NYSC by PatEinstEin(m): 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
Visit NYSC site, there is a link for remobilisation. Or better still, you can contact NYSC via twitter, facebook, etc. Their contacts are on the site.
Re: Re Doing NYSC by ad0nis(m): 9:33am On Jun 10, 2018
GoodTiHosZi:
Good day naira landers.

I was mobilized for 2017 Batch B stream 2. I attended camp and spent a month in my PPA, but I had urgent issues to get back to in my home. Those issues have dragged way longer than I expected and are still dragging.

How do I Remobilize for Batch B Or C this year? Because I know I can't make it back to my PPA on time.

Will I have to wait till my current stream passes out before I can be remobilized?

Are there any consequences of "absconding" eg. Not being able to do the service.

My LGI has made it clear that he can not help me.

I have not been receiving the alawee as I have not been signing.

Thanks for your swift and helpful reply..

Seems like we're in the same boat.
Re: Re Doing NYSC by GoodTiHosZi(m): 11:33am On Jun 10, 2018
ad0nis:

Thank you for your response.
It says I'm not eligible for remobilization
Re: Re Doing NYSC by GoodTiHosZi(m): 11:34am On Jun 10, 2018
ad0nis:

Lol
What's the way forward?
Re: Re Doing NYSC by GoodTiHosZi(m): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2018
PatEinstEin:
Visit NYSC site, there is a link for remobilisation. Or better still, you can contact NYSC via twitter, facebook, etc. Their contacts are on the site.

1 Like

Re: Re Doing NYSC by wafun: 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
GoodTiHosZi:

Hello,
the site told me the samething when i tried the remobilisation then.
I am also in that shoe like seriously.
I have spent 3 months (Jan-March) before i left deu to some reasons.
Re: Re Doing NYSC by CriticMaestro: 11:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
There is something we call extension of service for defaulters ask your LGI how you can process that
Re: Re Doing NYSC by sammirano: 8:38am On Jul 27, 2018
You need to apply for re mobilization when it comes out.
Re: Re Doing NYSC by wafun: 6:21am On Jul 28, 2018
sammirano:
You need to apply for re mobilization when it comes out.
Thank you so much
Re: Re Doing NYSC by Kanurii: 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
In the same boat with you guys

go back to your state , you will face disciplinary committee and will be given extension or Total repeat

I got 2 month extension but in a different state
Re: Re Doing NYSC by ephraimurueme(m): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
The simple solution is to explain to your lgi so that he or she can process ur extension of service by the number of months u have defaulted, mind u theres nothing like remobilisation for you what you have left is extention of service year because u defaulted.

(1) (Reply)

Ethical Tricks To Make Any Female Corper Fall In Love / Attacks In Kaduna, Corpers Are Afraid Of Going Back Come January. / NYSC 2020 Batch A Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.