Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Let Me Give You 5 Reasons Why Women Should Be Give An Opportunity To Rule #AEE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Me Give You 5 Reasons Why Women Should Be Give An Opportunity To Rule #AEE (235 Views)

Kukah: Women Should Benefit From Quota System Not Mistresses Of Big Boys / Turn This Bad Economy To Favor You: 5 Steps / Osun 2018: Court To Rule On Injunction Against Adeleke’s Candidacy Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Give You 5 Reasons Why Women Should Be Give An Opportunity To Rule #AEE by rasebbytrends: 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
I came across this post.... am not from Akwa Ibom but have always wanted to see a Woman Rule!!

Let me give you 5 Reasons Why Women Should Be Give an opportunity to Rule

Women can multi-task.
Women are pacifists.
Women are very resilient.
Women are fiercely protective and loyal.
Women have more emotional empathy than men. try to understand the meaning of this.....

If you believe that world leaders should rule with compassion, then you cannot go wrong voting for women since they have been scientifically proven to be more emotionally intelligent than men. Women are capable of not just showing empathy for the poor, the outcasts, the orphans, the weak, the old, the handicapped but they actually DO something about it.

#RASEBBYONYEMAECHI
#ISTANDWITHAEE
#ORONATION
#ICASTMYVOTEFoRAEE19

(1) (Reply)

Borno Government Plans To Convert Notorious Prostitution Den To Schools / Introducing Africa Wikipedia / Governemnt Targets Improved Power Supply With Ndphc’s Initiatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.