Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,902 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

President Buhari Participates At The Closing Of 2018 Ramadan Tafsir At The State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Participates At The Closing Of 2018 Ramadan Tafsir At The State (467 Views)

President Buhari Joins Ramadan Tafsir, Prays For Peace And Justice / Ramadan: Buhari Attends Opening Ceremony Of Ramadan Tafsir In Abuja - Photos / Buhari Leads Ramadan Tafsir Session At The State House, Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Participates At The Closing Of 2018 Ramadan Tafsir At The State by faseblex(f): 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2018

Ahead of his trip to Morocco tomorrow, President Buhari participated at the closing of the 2018 Ramadan Tafsir in State House Mosque today.

He's pictured below exchanging pleasantries with Chief Imam of the State House mosque Alhaji Abdulwaheed Abubakar.

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2018/06/president-buhari-participated-at.html

lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Closing Of 2018 Ramadan Tafsir At The State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
GOD BLESS MY HANDSOME PRESIDENT
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Closing Of 2018 Ramadan Tafsir At The State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
There is something special about this OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHER OF MY PRSESIDENT; ALL the PICTURES i have been seeing from ASO ROCK have been SO CRISPY AND CRYSTAL CLEAR!!

#Exceptional
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Closing Of 2018 Ramadan Tafsir At The State by iamJ(m): 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
post=68332161:
GOD BLESS MY HANDSOME PRESIDENT
I love buhari as much as the next person but he is not handsome, the man has never been handsome

Too much barbecue smoke done damage your eye sight
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Closing Of 2018 Ramadan Tafsir At The State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
iamJ:
I love buhari as much as the next person but he is not handsome, the man has never been handsome

Too much barbecue smoke done damage your eye sight
GOD BLESS YOU handsome iamJ.

Thanks and bye!
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Closing Of 2018 Ramadan Tafsir At The State by iamJ(m): 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
post=68332275:

GOD BLESS YOU handsome iamJ.

Thanks and bye!
som1 like u calling me handsome is an insult, thanks but I reject ur compliment

Buhari till 2023 cool
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Closing Of 2018 Ramadan Tafsir At The State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
iamJ:
som1 like u calling me handsome is an insult, thanks but I reject ur compliment

Buhari till 2023 cool
Dear Nairalanders:
This is the way to make friends, when you are abused, cursed, bashed in this forum full of different kinda peeps, NEVER reply in like manners. Be sweet to them in your replies, then they respect you more or simply let you be.
This is a great lesson for everyone.

LET US ALL MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

(1) (Reply)

Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabouts Ofbokoharam Leader,how He Became Terrorist / I Am Supporting Buhari Against My Freind Lamide Coz Of Unity .uzor Kalu / See The Video Of How Shites Protester Maimed A Police Coporal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.