Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,517 members, 7,958,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabouts Ofbokoharam Leader,how He Became Terrorist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabouts Ofbokoharam Leader,how He Became Terrorist (482 Views)

Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments / EFCC Silent On Whereabouts Of Theodore Orji / Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabouts Ofbokoharam Leader,how He Became Terrorist by Ebullience(m): 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
The mother of Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau, Falmata Abubakar has finally spoken on how her son became a terrorist.
Fatima, speaking with the Hausa Service of the Voice of America, VOA, in the village of Shekau, Yobe State, said Mr Shekau’s late father was the Imam of the village Mosque before his death.

When asked on location of her son, Abubakar said she had no idea where her son was or his situation.
“I don’t know whether he is dead or alive, only God knows, I have not seen him in the last 15 years.
“It was in the course of seeking Islamic knowledge that her son came into contact with the founder of Boko Haram, Mohammed Yusuf. She said the late Boko Haram leader was the one who indoctrinated her son.
“I did not set my eyes on him since he came into contact with Mohammed Yusuf.

“I know he is my son, and everyone knows a mother’s love for her son, but our attitude to life is different.
“He has put so many people in serious difficulty, I pray that God guides him right.
“I will not curse my son, he has chosen a path different from the one we put him on, only God knows what he has become now”.
The Nigerian military has repeatedly claimed to have killed Mr Shekau.

Those claims have turned out false.

The Boko Haram leader is on the Nigerian government’s list of most wanted terrorists. The United States government also has a bounty on him.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/06/14/shekaus-mother-speaks-whereabouts-boko-haram-leader-became-terrorist/

Re: Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabouts Ofbokoharam Leader,how He Became Terrorist by ojun50(m): 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
I jst wish i could work With dis guy nd change mode of killing
Re: Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabouts Ofbokoharam Leader,how He Became Terrorist by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
SOME1 or some persons in Nigerian government are protecting him, cus if d USA want him thr will most definitely get him even bin laden fell
Re: Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabouts Ofbokoharam Leader,how He Became Terrorist by hotspec(m): 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
Nobody ever tot he still have a mother. I tot they said the first step to be indoctrinated was to kill their relatives?
Re: Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabouts Ofbokoharam Leader,how He Became Terrorist by BUHARImyDOG: 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
religion of peace
Re: Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabouts Ofbokoharam Leader,how He Became Terrorist by Ever8054: 11:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
mama!!..the idiot is still alive in sanbisa forest killing for a reward of 72 pussy that Oga Mohammed promised him in hell....and stop mentioning Gods name when talking about that demon....just 50 naira gold circle would have save us from this rubbish ...but you people said using condom is a sin...
Re: Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabouts Ofbokoharam Leader,how He Became Terrorist by spartan117(m): 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
"he was an almajiri searching the streets for food"

This statement says it all. This is the root cause of the problem, poverty coupled with lack of education. Jonathan tried to eliminate this by building almajiri schools but Buhari eliminated them all.

Until the government starts addressing the problem from its root this country will not be secure.

Solving Nigeria's numerous problems is very easy, all it takes is one leader who is chosen by God and has the will and the guts to tackle these issues from the root, disregarding whoever gets their toes stepped on.

If it takes the execution of our current political class and every traditional ruler or religious leader with dirty hands for our nation to prosper, then so be it.
Re: Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabouts Ofbokoharam Leader,how He Became Terrorist by yanabasee(m): 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
She ought to be arrested for birthing a monster!!!
Re: Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabouts Ofbokoharam Leader,how He Became Terrorist by Mynd44: 3:44am On Jun 15, 2018

(1)

Osinbajo Speaks On Buhari Not Being Against Restructuring / Law To Regulate Social Media Underway – Senate Panel / Buhari Declines Presidential Assents On 4 Bills Passed By N/assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.