Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother (70333 Views)

Meet Bobrisky's Late Dad And Mom (photos) / Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday / Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Family - Mother, Brothers, Sister & Son With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by danieljoel759: 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
These are the family members of the popular Nigeria cross dresser, bobrisky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kuVCHjkkPY

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by danieljoel759: 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
More

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by lacemose(m): 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
lol, never knew he had siblings that may be able to sit down to talk sense into him

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by Prechy08(m): 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
They must be ashamed

57 Likes

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
lacemose:
lol, never knew he had siblings that may be able to sit down to talk sense into him

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I think the family love it that way.

Nobody would probably have known them.

Make we free this guy.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
That guy needs spiritual flogging.

Bring the holy cane.

21 Likes

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by decatalyst(m): 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
lacemose:

Seem you do not have an idea of what is called "breadwinner".

281 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
Last born or first puzzle of the family grin

Even if he was richer than Dangote and Otedola plus Innoson put together, I would never have identified with HIM in anything were I HIS sibling. *Tufiakwa*
Seems the whole family gat no shame...abomination.

13 Likes

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by naijacentric(m): 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
In nigeria when it comes to issue of money some people are ready to call a cow broda

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by Kamelot77(m): 10:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
Fowo jona omo

2 Likes

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by pemiakd: 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
Like mother like son.

I guess this guy just do use him madness get fame and money ni jare

1 Like

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by stillondmatter: 4:37am On Jun 10, 2018
STAGES OF GRIEF:

SHOCK..Idris is a gay ke!,are u serious about this?

DENIAL...lai lai(mba),not my own Idris

ANGER....this boy must really be mad

BARGAINING...(call on him)...Idris my son, this path you're treading is dangerous,please have a rethink my dear son

DEPRESSION: (sober mood) Idris shouldn't have done this to me.

ACCEPTANCE: Well, God has a way of doing his things, after all, he's(Bob) not doing so bad financially and then he's taking care of us in his own little way....THIS IS THE STAGE OF KAMU grin

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by nikkypearl(f): 4:41am On Jun 10, 2018
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by Houseofglam7(f): 5:19am On Jun 10, 2018
Someone actually birthed that science project Huh?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by kmaster007: 5:21am On Jun 10, 2018
they re all madt together.. so non of his fmly can talk common sense for him. smelling
Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by KingLennon(m): 7:57am On Jun 10, 2018
As long as he is providing for the family they'll accept him. But fathers will not accept such a child grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by Kobicove(m): 8:11am On Jun 10, 2018
As far as I'm concerned this whole Bobrisky nonsense is all just an act to make money from gullible people undecided

18 Likes

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by bennymark(m): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2018
Thunder
Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by unitysheart(m): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2018
Prechy08:
They must be ashamed

No.

They are enjoying the money and fame

4 Likes

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by 3Geez(m): 8:43am On Jun 10, 2018
Black black people.. Yellow son

3 Likes

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by unitysheart(m): 8:43am On Jun 10, 2018
Kobicove:
As far as I'm concerned this whole Bobrisky nonsense is all just an act to make money from gullible people undecided

Absolutely.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:43am On Jun 10, 2018
Never knew he has such lovely family

4 Likes

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by Moorish: 8:44am On Jun 10, 2018
I do not like it
Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by inoki247: 8:45am On Jun 10, 2018
so diz bastard also get family..... pikin wey dem suppose give Father Abraham to use for Burnt Offering...

3 Likes

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by loadedvibes: 8:45am On Jun 10, 2018
All this people no fit beat this boy to get sense

2 Likes

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by Mutemenot(m): 8:45am On Jun 10, 2018
shameless family. Dare my family with such a useless bobrisky n see them disown you
Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by Pataricatering(f): 8:46am On Jun 10, 2018
KingLennon:
As long as he is providing for the family they'll accept him. But fathers will not accept such a child grin
the reason why some fathers are disposable !

3 Likes

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by Sarssaz: 8:46am On Jun 10, 2018
Hmm see them
Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by kingthreat(m): 8:47am On Jun 10, 2018
I'm so proud of my family. Siblings and parents. They did a good job raising me up with proper morals and principles. If Bobrisky was in my family, he won't have lasted till the age of 18. I as the first son would guarantee the world that

1 Like

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by Neoteny(m): 8:49am On Jun 10, 2018
So...

These are the folks responsible for this abominable crime against humanity.

They're better off spawning an armed robber than this freak.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King / Linda Ikeji, Tonto Dikeh, Genevieve Nnaji & Yvonne Nelson Goes Bald / Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.