Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother (70419 Views)

Meet Bobrisky's Late Dad And Mom (photos) / Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday / Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Family - Mother, Brothers, Sister & Son With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by laraemi(f): 8:50am On Jun 10, 2018
Radarada ilu apala
Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by Samogbo1(m): 8:50am On Jun 10, 2018
Good1

1 Like

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by Luckyroro(m): 8:54am On Jun 10, 2018
kingthreat:
I'm so proud of my family. Siblings and parents. They did a good job raising me up with proper morals and principles. If Bobrisky was in my family, he won't have lasted till the age of 18. I as the first son would guarantee the world that
grin grin grin grin My guy. You cracked me up big time.

1 Like

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by package7(m): 8:55am On Jun 10, 2018
They are all devil advocate.
Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by KingLennon(m): 8:57am On Jun 10, 2018
Pataricatering:
the reason why some fathers are disposable !
Disposable? Hell No
Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by Akpacha(m): 8:57am On Jun 10, 2018
PurplePatch:
Last born or first puzzle of the family grin

Even if he was richer than Dangote and Otedola plus Innoson put together, I would never have identified with HIM in anything were I HIS sibling. *Tufiakwa*
Seems the whole family gat no shame...abomination.
wished we having much of ur kind. U don't take evil, no matter how it well packaged.
Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by shamecurls(m): 8:57am On Jun 10, 2018
Prechy08:
They must be ashamed

Ashamed of what.

Be taking tramadol for another man's headache

1 Like

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by shamecurls(m): 9:01am On Jun 10, 2018
PurplePatch:
Last born or first puzzle of the family grin

Even if he was richer than Dangote and Otedola plus Innoson put together, I would never have identified with HIM in anything were I HIS sibling. *Tufiakwa*
Seems the whole family gat no shame...abomination.

Shows how crude and uncivilised that you are.

How does a cross dressers life affect yours? Does it take away there sense of reasoning and belonging. Or don't they have a right to live just like you do

Thank God say man no be god

1 Like

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by bizzibodi(m): 9:04am On Jun 10, 2018
Hai!his sis will wish dey have his sex instead.
Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by shamecurls(m): 9:05am On Jun 10, 2018
kingthreat:
I'm so proud of my family. Siblings and parents. They did a good job raising me up with proper morals and principles. If Bobrisky was in my family, he won't have lasted till the age of 18. I as the first son would guarantee the world that

Stop exposing how crude your family is here

So your family would have hacked him to death.

Let people choose the life they want to live, it's Thier happiness that should matter to you most.

So you would have tourtured him to stop which could have probably led to his death. And you would think you have made someone change.

You not fit to be in a civilised world.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by chronique(m): 9:07am On Jun 10, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Someone actually birthed that science project Huh?

LMAO. You're mean. But honestly, I will never associate with a sibling like him. Never ever.

1 Like

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by Buffalowings3(m): 9:20am On Jun 10, 2018
decatalyst:

Seem you do not have an idea of what is called "breadwinner".

cool
Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by Surrey2Bimshire: 9:21am On Jun 10, 2018
Kobicove:
As far as I'm concerned this whole Bobrisky nonsense is all just an act to make money from gullible people undecided

Yup correct .

1 Like

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by alexola20(m): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by perdollar(m): 9:32am On Jun 10, 2018
Yoruba n bleaching!
Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by kay29000(m): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2018
Kobicove:
As far as I'm concerned this whole Bobrisky nonsense is all just an act to make money from gullible people undecided

Yes. I concluded that when I watched one of his interviews last year. The plan is working well for him sha.

1 Like

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by Bellgal: 9:51am On Jun 10, 2018
kingthreat:

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by pascalbenz: 9:52am On Jun 10, 2018
Prophet! Prophet! Dis dude av been possesd by an evil spirirt
givan:
That guy needs spiritual flogging.

Bring the holy cane.
Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by BluntBoy(m): 9:56am On Jun 10, 2018
nikkypearl:
undecided undecided
You and this face.
Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by eyinjuege: 10:03am On Jun 10, 2018
Such a drama queen.
His attitude can be so annoying atimes, always fighting with everyone online.
I'm sure he was probably spoilt rotten as the last child.
Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by kingthreat(m): 10:08am On Jun 10, 2018
shamecurls:

Stop exposing how crude your family is here

So your family would have hacked him to death.

Let people choose the life they want to live, it's Thier happiness that should matter to you most.

So you would have tourtured him to stop which could have probably led to his death. And you would think you have made someone change.

You not fit to be in a civilised world.

I'm 90% sure you delight in sleeping with dogs
Also your liberal family indulges in incestous breeding. As in father kpanshes his daughter and you have homosexual sex with your brothers.
We would not let your liberal madness infect others. Go screw yourself

4 Likes

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 10, 2018
The son of a strong independent woman...mtcheeeew
Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 10, 2018
Drove through WeHo tonight man...was Gay parade...saw fully grown men wearing bikinis bruh...still traumatised cuh

2 Likes

Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by hush15: 10:29am On Jun 10, 2018
decatalyst:

i do, a bread winner is someone who wins bread all the time.
Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by mrdino(m): 10:51am On Jun 10, 2018
'Popular Nigeria cross dresser' or rather popular Nigeria gay prostitute?
Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by zig2ryme04: 10:59am On Jun 10, 2018
I have worked with the brother before in Ikorodu I never knew he was bobrisky elder brother until now. imagine!
Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by oluwadeeboi(m): 11:21am On Jun 10, 2018
omo ale jatijati
Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 10, 2018
Prechy08:
They must be ashamed

Why? For living his life the way he wants to live it?
Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by 100bands: 11:42am On Jun 10, 2018
So many dumb and gullible people on the internet
If you think bobrisky is Gay you must be stupid and daft
Dude is out here making his money. It’s called make believe. I know bob personally
Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by jhubril(m): 11:59am On Jun 10, 2018
kingthreat:

Very unfortunate people
Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by jhubril(m): 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
kingthreat:

Very unfortunate people your
family must be
Re: Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother by chubinwa(m): 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
decatalyst:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Jealous Of This Family! - Wizkid (pictured) / Efe Ejeba's New Blond Beard Look, Fans React (Photos) / Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.