Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

I Never Campaigned For President Buhari --gombe Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Campaigned For President Buhari --gombe Governor (403 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa / Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Never Campaigned For President Buhari --gombe Governor by 9jastone: 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
I never Campaigned for President Buhari --Gombe Governor

Governor of Gombe, Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo has reacted to a link video showing him campaigning for President Buhari in his 2015 Election.

He took to Twitter handle to reacts to such claims by saying ;

"There was never a time I purportedly campaigned for President Muhammadu Buhari ahead of the 2019 presidential elections. Disregard the video being circulated online by mischief makers. We are loyal and committed members of PDP and we will continue to work for its success."

He added that,

"Even when the so called wind of change was blowing in the North, we stood by PDP and delivered! Is it now that we are at the threshold of history that we will betray the cause?"

Add also advised the youth on why to stick to a particular political ideology instead of seeking political offices

"Since I joined active politics till date, I have remained a loyal member of PDP. I have never defected and never will. Young people must know that politics is beyond seeking political office but about holding on to one’s principle and ideology."

source:
[9jastone]
[/https://www.9jastone.com/2018/06/i-never-campaigned-for-president-buhari.html]

(1) (Reply)

"I Don't Have Obasanjo's Backing For My Presidency Run'"- Donald Duke / Adamawa Governor’s Chief Of Staff, Abdulrahman Jimeta, Is Dead / Aliko Dangote Donates 200 Housing Units To IDP Widows In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.