Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,908 members, 7,810,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos (51462 Views)

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him / I Know He Is Dead Aisha Buhari Cries In BBC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by Breakingfamous: 1:37am On Jul 25, 2019
*Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned for Buhari Vigorously In Cross River Cries Bitterly, Regrets Because President Buhari Didn't Consider Senator Owan-Enoh!!!!

*Ministerial List: Hear what a Media Aide to Senator Owan-Enoh, Governorship candidate of Cross River State under APC during the just concluded 2019 election has to say.

A lady who campaigned vigorously for President Muhammadu Buhari is in tears, heartbroken, has been crying bitterly since the release of President Buhari's Ministerial nominees.

The lady recalls how she campaigned with Senator Owan-Enoh only for Senator Owan-Enoh's name to be missing from the list.

She said the president gave the Cross River Ministerial Position to a man who lives in Germany, was in Germany during the campaign and election period.

"I remember working for President Muhammadu Buhari, I worked so hard. It's like taking a brand to where that brand is not wanted, campaigning for President Buhari in Cross River State was like a taboo., Senator John did everything, everything...."

Watch the heartbreaking video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/ministerial-list-bukky-okangbe-cries-as.html?m=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by Breakingfamous: 1:37am On Jul 25, 2019
President Buhari may change his mind after seeing the video

Watch the video HERE

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by Annie939(f): 3:09am On Jul 25, 2019
she has not started yet

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by Annie939(f): 3:13am On Jul 25, 2019
she has not started yet by the end of Buhari one year in office she will laughing and crying at the same time

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by Optional09: 3:13am On Jul 25, 2019
To think that you’re in your early 40s campaigning for Buhari was very disgraceful. You even have the guts to make a video saying you campaigned for Buhari. You may end up with a lot of difficulties in life if you don’t change your mind ASAP!

Buhari! i vomit

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by Abeymills(m): 3:18am On Jul 25, 2019
Idiot if u like cry blood

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by Born2Breed(f): 3:35am On Jul 25, 2019
Another idiotic zombie.

You go soon wake.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by greatdreamer(m): 3:46am On Jul 25, 2019
I thank God I didn't not subscribe to the MMM called Buhari

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by KingLennon(m): 4:09am On Jul 25, 2019
A woman that has no shame. Someone's wife and mother for that matter o cheesy

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by Arthurity1(m): 5:21am On Jul 25, 2019
yarimo:
Op you mean IPOB woman leader? grin grin
Empty headed fool

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by Kingpee2(m): 5:36am On Jul 25, 2019
Can you imagine ? A for me I can’t imagine .

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by EdiAbali: 5:38am On Jul 25, 2019
yarimo:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 25, 2019
So because he campaigned for Buhari, he automatically becomes a minister even if he is not capable or competent to handle such position?...

Your cry is obviously because your boss was not settled like his peers, as it seems our ministerial positions are used to settle political friends and not technocrate capable of lifting the nation to higher grounds.

20 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by Susu888(m): 6:13am On Jul 25, 2019
Thats not how democracy works lipsrsealed (by sharing portfolios to people who campaigned for the party)its about getting competent technicians to help run the country .

embarassed i feel ur pain though... someone got the credit for ur hardwork nd labour. U simply live to fight another day.

4 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by Katier00(f): 6:14am On Jul 25, 2019
Locate the nearest transformer. You never see something

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by uglodoh(f): 6:21am On Jul 25, 2019
yarimo:

She is not IPOB, it is just unfortunate for her to display her stupidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by Teejayphillip(m): 6:50am On Jul 25, 2019
Cry me a river oo grin grin grin.

U think say Buhari send ur cry? Cry till the end of his tenure

8 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by bluke(m): 7:07am On Jul 25, 2019
Susu888:
Thats not how democracy works lipsrsealed (by sharing portfolios to people who campaigned for the party)its about getting competent technicians to help run the country .

embarassed i feel ur pain though... someone got the credit for ur hardwork nd labour. U simply live to fight another day.

thats not the case in nigeria.
politics is their 9-5, that puts food on the table.
Politics without ideology and philosophy, hence no direction.

4 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by Nemesis909: 7:35am On Jul 25, 2019
Until your candidate is selected every other thing is wrong right?

Obviously, you have ulterior motives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by FarahAideed: 7:40am On Jul 25, 2019
Idiot woman so you were trying to sell a poisonous item to your people because of selfish reason

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by Ctorch: 7:58am On Jul 25, 2019
Na senatordave1, garfield1 sister who campaigned for buhari in cross river state but their slot came from cross river Germany.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by DIKEnaWAR: 8:04am On Jul 25, 2019
Jeddy Agba was in the ACN, playing the opposition and being persecuted, while Owan Enoh was in the PDP and enjoying. Enoh moved in to the APC bamboozled his way and want the people toiling before they won office to handover to him?

I don't support APC but these PDP people are the biggest greedy mofos. Just like Ekweremadu, they all want to reap where they did not sow. Owan Enoh should have remained in the PDP, fight as an opposition and ensure his party regains power.

APC is using this 2nd term to compensate all the people from the CPC, ACN and ANPP that morphed into APC. They worked for their victory, let them enjoy it. PDP had their 16 years and enjoyed it to the hilt, they should learn to be in the opposition too.

If I were Buhari ( God forbid! I can't be that useless and incompetent) I won't appoint the like S of Akpabio who joined us after we have won power. I shall limit my appointment of people from PDP to folks like Amechi who took the risk and staked his political career by pitching his tent with us, in 2014.

10 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by Kingluqman(m): 8:19am On Jul 25, 2019
You go need to go Aso rock ooo... Baba no go watch any video oo

grin

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by abumeinben(m): 8:50am On Jul 25, 2019
Sad. So Sad. So so sad. So so so sad. So so so so so so so sad.

On a serious note. This is betrayal.
Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by Mylove55(f): 8:57am On Jul 25, 2019
Optional09:
To think that you’re in your early 40s campaigning for Buhari was very disgraceful. You even have the guts to make a video saying you campaigned for Buhari. You may end up with a lot of difficulties in life if you don’t change your mind ASAP!

Buhari! i vomit
I'm in my early 30 and I vigorously campaign for buhari in anambra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos by starbuck(f): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2019
ZoneB grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge / Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.