Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) (63224 Views)

Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by FriendNG: 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
Some people just like looking for trouble. Christians testing Muslim since Buhari come to power.

If it's not the false narrative of Islamizing Nigeria, then it's false narrative of Muslim killing Christians. But since all that are not selling, they now resorts to tearing and burning the Quran.

Do what you like and you may experience what don't like.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by mxpinky: 11:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
Built2last:
I fear Nigerian bloggers. They can start a religious war.

Nothing in the above picture suggest or corroborate the story and one slow poke in Kano will read this and shout Allah huakbar and start beheading Innocent people

Why will a pastor burn a Koran and of all places near the central mosque. This story get as e be

Tell us they were kpanshing. Looks more like it than this crappy story
its real i witness this and i posted it before it didn't come to fp
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by jrusky(m): 11:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
Pls from this picture here where is the pastor? And where is the tore and burnt quoran Pls?

Hhhmmm NL Mods don't create tension here ok.
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by BabaIbo: 11:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
chumaster:
angry
What is their crime
How many people has been arrested for tearing and discarding bible like ordinary paper

This country sha

The two goofed sha, more like presenting oneself to own prey

How far bro?
e don tey, you remember that year wey we gather dey struggle for nysc matter for nysc thread cheesy
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by iamjavadem(m): 11:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
The two guys should be charged for attempting suicide. Or what else will you call tearing and burning a Quran close to a mosque, WHY!!!!!
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 11:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
Just2endowed2:
If these guys could get release, na to seek asylum sure pass and it will be duely granted by usa or any European countries. tongue

Asylum is not granted if It is discovered you denigrated other religion

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Tibeks16(m): 11:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
Dey did nt lok lik pastor. ..new agenda lik Dino nd saraki
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by iamjavadem(m): 11:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
To rescue the from a mob and probably more loss of lives.
skales67:
Why arrest them? Let Allah fight for the Quran na!
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by iamjavadem(m): 11:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
That’s shallow thinking. What do you think would have happened to them if the police had left them with the mob? The police rescued them.
sammieguze:
Iranu

The Question is, which law have they broken and who owns the books they tore?

I don't blame them sha.
I blame the stupid pastor who have to stoop this low
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by BabaIbo: 11:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
Just Observing
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by iamjavadem(m): 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
Are you asking the police that rescued them from the mob or the mob? Arrest is for their own safety.
PrinxArthur1:
What crime has he committed according to Nigerian Constitution
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Built2last: 11:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
Switup:
sue him angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin

Bros. I think say you like me before oo...
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by iamjavadem(m): 11:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
You obviously haven’t met with an extremist Christian.
fiercehillz:
There is nothing pastor-like about the both of them. I think neither of them is a pastor...As a Christian I am against such act, its barbaric and uncalled for. Tolerance is one of the main characteristics of a true Christian. Free your mind from extremism...fight bad leadership not other religions

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Built2last: 12:04am On Jun 10, 2018
mxpinky:
its real i witness this and i posted it before it didn't come to fp

You witnessed bullshit. Don't quote me with your silly lies and you are supposed to be fasting. How come you are a witness and what you claimed you posted is word for word with the blogger

What is the name of the pastor. What is the name of his church.

Abeg go slam your head on the ground for forgiveness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Switup: 12:07am On Jun 10, 2018
Built2last:

Bros. I think say you like me before oo...
im female angry angry angrycheck my siggy.... buh trust me ,u shld be a super mod o. grin grin grin anyways goodmorning
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by FTrebirth(m): 12:09am On Jun 10, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by itu404(m): 12:12am On Jun 10, 2018
Dear bloggers do be careful with your caption.You can not stand the fire you are trying to kindle in the name of blogging,
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by mxpinky: 12:15am On Jun 10, 2018
Built2last:

You witnessed bullshit. Don't quote me with your silly lies and you are supposed to be fasting. How come you are a witness and what you claimed you posted is word for word with the blogger

What is the name of the pastor. What is the name of his church.

Abeg go slam your head on the ground for forgiveness
you asshole someone who was there when it happened is talking and you're saying nonsense fly make i see way jor do you think i'll answer you for showing your level of stupidty in insulting who created you from a mare clay turned into a helps sperm and will go back into that same clay surely one day
to hell with you i'm who you'll never pray to dare hide my warning or don't come back here crying like a baby in few days to come

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Built2last: 12:29am On Jun 10, 2018
Switup:
im female angry angry angrycheck my siggy.... buh trust me ,u shld be a super mod o. grin grin grin anyways goodmorning

My bad. Apologies. Nairaland has all of us hidden behind avartars.
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by histemple: 12:35am On Jun 10, 2018
Fake news
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Nazarene2000: 12:42am On Jun 10, 2018
Fake news... They don't even look like Born again, not to talk of being pastors.
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 10, 2018
Muckross1122:
>>

Roman Goddess Breaks The Internet With New Photos

See HERE

Jay-Z And Beyonce Break The Internet With Rare Racy Bedroom Photo.

See HERE

La click, la die.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Macon1212: 12:49am On Jun 10, 2018
Nobody arrest a person that threw a load ship of Bible into Atlantic ocean. What is bad in tearing into pieces satanic verses, the origin and inspiration of terrorist groups worldwide.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 12:57am On Jun 10, 2018
Mayflowa:

Asylum is not granted if It is discovered you denigrated other religion

U could be right or wrong lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Unitedabby(m): 1:04am On Jun 10, 2018
olapluto:
I wish the people will just leave them and let them be. Allah (swt) is capable of dealing with them. However, if they have broken any laws, they should face the penalties.
You're def. Not a muslim!
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 1:04am On Jun 10, 2018
Semoleei2014:

You can lie? Lagos of all state not even kwara.
Sorry, you are a dumb-asz n*gga

U won't believe but some truth are hard to believe my friend. Saw this things while growing up. U dare not preach then in that small street else u be stone and chase with a sword.
But they have relaxed now as I heard a man preaching early morning the last time I went visiting and my relative told me they have stopped their way of beating up gospel preachers a decade ago.
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:31am On Jun 10, 2018
Built2last:

I have read the story again with my brain Mr brainiard. Tell me what suggests in the story that what you read is absolutely true. Except that it was written by another mischief making blogger.

Perhaps you can start by providing the evidence that proves the story is a lie; unless of course you are saying that any crime story that doesn't show the perpetrators in action is a lie - which equally would then make all the stories showing butchered dead Benue bodies allegedly killed by herdsmen also a big lie since none of them captured any of the herdsmen actually carrying out the killings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by paxonel(m): 1:49am On Jun 10, 2018
Religion teaches that the holy book is more valuable than human lives.

Religion is evil

Religion has caused more harm than good by putting people in ignorance than enlightening them .

People now kill and maim fellow humans in the name of fighting for their religion.

They are not fighting for Allah, they are only statisflying their hunger for human blood, and Allah will angrily purnish them all.

Any christian who is angry that a mere book called bible is torn and start killing people, the almighty shall cause that fellow to die like fowl.

Any Muslim who is angry that a mere book called Quran is torn and start killing fellow human being, almight Allah will cause that person to die in hunger like abandoned goat in the desert.

Anybody tearing bible or Quran openly just to cause religious war or outrage in this nation full of foolish barbaric and ignorant religious extremists, na God go save you because you are equally mumu like them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by blingxx(m): 2:02am On Jun 10, 2018
nairaman66:
When a Muslim burns a bible, it’s nothing!! But when a Christian does the otherwise, he is killed and there is riot!

Show me who is the terrorist!!
when as Muslim ever burn the bible... just show me...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas / This Madness On Marriage Has Got To Stop In The Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.