Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Don’t Delete Your Important Files Because Of Low Storage Space, Try USB OTG - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Don’t Delete Your Important Files Because Of Low Storage Space, Try USB OTG (811 Views)

32gb OTG USB Flash Drives Available For Those In South East / Windows 10 Now Requires A Minimum Of 32GB Storage Space / Some Amazing Importance Of USB OTG Cable On Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Delete Your Important Files Because Of Low Storage Space, Try USB OTG by hollawaley2: 12:14am On Jun 10, 2018
There has been a release of OTG Flash drives recently(not too recent though) for those who would like to expand their storage, I got myself an iPhone 6 that had only 16gb, it saved me alot of money getting a 128gb OTG flash drive for my phone, at least I could now save important files and open them with ease, instead of getting a 128gb for some huge $$$. The main advantage of an OTG drive is that, OTG allows device such as a smartphone to use the same port to charge it up or to synchronise with a computer (where it acts as a device to the computer host) and also to plug in USB devices such as memory sticks ( where it acts as the host controlling the device).

You are really gonna love this if you want an easy way to move files to and from your phone without having to delete them because of low storage.

http://www.ttechbay.com/2018/06/09/dont-delete-your-important-files-because-of-low-storage-space-try-usb-otg/

(1) (Reply)

Help Please!!! I Can't Get My Facebook Sponsored Ad Running!! / Samsung J7 Pro Screen Needed / HP Probook 6470b Corei5(london Used)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.