Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

How Do I Utilize A Passive 500K. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Utilize A Passive 500K. (824 Views)

How To Make A Passive Income Of #15,000 Per Week Using Your Phone . / How Best Can I Utilize My Big Amounts Of Potato Skin / Tired Of Being Broke? See How To Earn Passive Income In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Utilize A Passive 500K. by Aspiregreat: 3:39am On Jun 10, 2018
Hello house, My sibling had me save 500k for him for some project next year January, Since the money is sitting in the bank doing nothing I need ideas how to make a reasonable interest within the next six months since I'm not a business person..
Re: How Do I Utilize A Passive 500K. by greatnaija01: 3:43am On Jun 10, 2018
well, do not touch the whole money, be wise and accountable

https://www.nairaland.com/4486939/looking-real-business-start-10k

contact that boss from that link, tell him I sent you. He will train you for free also you can get his contact from his other topics

Aspiregreat:
Hello house, My sibling had me save 500k for him for some project next year January, Since the money is sitting in the bank doing nothing I need ideas how to make a reasonable interest within the next six months since I'm not a business person..
Re: How Do I Utilize A Passive 500K. by agarawu23(m): 4:59am On Jun 10, 2018
The money isn't yours, don't touch it!
Re: How Do I Utilize A Passive 500K. by Fxmanager(m): 9:10am On Jun 10, 2018
Aspiregreat:
We offer a currency portfolio management service where you create your personal international currency portfolio and we managed it for you with a target of an average 10%+ monthly return to you after deduction of performance fees. Your currency portfolio will be set up under a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial brokerage firm. Check our profile signature or the image below for the link to our website and communication channels.

(1) (Reply)

Prepaid Meter To Buy / Buying Bitcoins, Amazon,itunes At Excellent Rate / Freelancers Let Me Help You Receive Your Paypal Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.