Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

“get Out, Leave Me Alone,” Chioma Lashes Out At Davido (watch Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “get Out, Leave Me Alone,” Chioma Lashes Out At Davido (watch Video) (577 Views)

Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert / Wizkid Praises Simi, But Fans See It As A Shade At Davido (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“get Out, Leave Me Alone,” Chioma Lashes Out At Davido (watch Video) by Shaev7(m): 5:10am On Jun 10, 2018
Davido’s girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland are on the headlines for a controversial reason this time around. Chioma is seen in a viral video footage lashing out on the DMW boss in London.
Though the details remain sketchy, it appeared that she was in no mood for the singer over an undisclosed issue, however, Davido was heard telling his friend to tell her that he is international.
Wanting to salvage the situation, his unnamed friend decided to make the now viral video with the hope that the assurance bae would cheer up but she wasn’t having any of it as she was heard saying ” Leave me alone…”, walking away from him angrily.
Hopefully, it’s nothing out of the ordinary…
Meanwhile, fans of the couple predict that it was probably a small couple’s fight and they would be back together in no time.

Watch video Here:-

http://www.joeoseotoi..com/2018/06/get-out-leave-me-alone-chioma-lashes.html?m=1

Lalasticlacla;

MissyB3
Fynestboi
Seun

Re: “get Out, Leave Me Alone,” Chioma Lashes Out At Davido (watch Video) by Shaev7(m): 5:13am On Jun 10, 2018
Re: “get Out, Leave Me Alone,” Chioma Lashes Out At Davido (watch Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:15am On Jun 10, 2018
Shame on you bloggers!
Just imagine BLATANT lie.

Leave me alone kill u dia!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “get Out, Leave Me Alone,” Chioma Lashes Out At Davido (watch Video) by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 10, 2018
Lol..... Davido mumu oh grin grin grin

He say come and tell this that I'm international grin grin

The niqqa wan tell Chioma say Davido na Mr international but the babe just dey busy she said leave me joor

Bloggers sha it's just normal talk nothing like lashing out there

Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “get Out, Leave Me Alone,” Chioma Lashes Out At Davido (watch Video) by henrymartins34: 5:51am On Jun 10, 2018
Anything na headline to una

(1) (Reply)

Newly Engaged UI Student Dies After Battling Malaria / Will D'banj Get Arrested For The Death Of His Son? / Saudi Presenter Flee After Investigation On Dress During Report On Female Drivin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.