Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Roman Goddess Parades Her Enormous Boobs On Instagram (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Goddess Parades Her Enormous Boobs On Instagram (photos) (6300 Views)

Lady Parades Her Big ‘melons’ On Social Media Amidst Coronavirus Lockdown (photo / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roman Goddess Parades Her Enormous Boobs On Instagram (photos) by DivinedeGuru: 5:32am On Jun 10, 2018
Instagram model, Roman Goddess, took to her page to show off her enormous boobs in new photos.

See full photos below.

http://www.vondanews.com/roman-goddess-parades-her-enormous-boobs-on-instagram-photos/

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Parades Her Enormous Boobs On Instagram (photos) by GistMoreTV: 5:33am On Jun 10, 2018
grin
Re: Roman Goddess Parades Her Enormous Boobs On Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 10, 2018
Haa she even get size for bra
Re: Roman Goddess Parades Her Enormous Boobs On Instagram (photos) by henrymartins34: 5:40am On Jun 10, 2018
All i can see is milk milk milk hmmmm
Re: Roman Goddess Parades Her Enormous Boobs On Instagram (photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 5:47am On Jun 10, 2018
I dunno if it's me but this picture seems disgusting for any sane human
Re: Roman Goddess Parades Her Enormous Boobs On Instagram (photos) by daryoor(m): 5:54am On Jun 10, 2018
Whats the point of giant boobs?

I have to slice and slice water melon before it fits my mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Parades Her Enormous Boobs On Instagram (photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:13am On Jun 10, 2018
the bra is not even her size she's just wearing it to pop the breast

a bad woman knows that that breast has only 5inches to reach the ground

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Parades Her Enormous Boobs On Instagram (photos) by Getintouch2004(m): 6:22am On Jun 10, 2018
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Parades Her Enormous Boobs On Instagram (photos) by pyyxxaro: 6:25am On Jun 10, 2018
OP this naa Sunday morning oh

You for put viewers discretion / very very graphic photo oh tongue

I wanna puke cry

This kin bweast suppose get like 3 3 niipplee each

If naa Alomo bitters de inside this bweast , b4 person go drink one finish , e go don high shiiit for body cry

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Parades Her Enormous Boobs On Instagram (photos) by frbona: 8:03am On Jun 10, 2018
kiddoiLL:
it's not just you o
It really is disgusting
Re: Roman Goddess Parades Her Enormous Boobs On Instagram (photos) by Itzpetersv: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2018
grin
Re: Roman Goddess Parades Her Enormous Boobs On Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 10, 2018
And after the selfies, she will quickly remove the bra, the paddle, gaddle, braddle, saddle and the guardle to quickly have a breath. Nonsense. If you know the kind of back pain she will be experiencing, you will pity her.
Re: Roman Goddess Parades Her Enormous Boobs On Instagram (photos) by Partnerbiz3: 9:42am On Jun 10, 2018
Who am i to judge?
Re: Roman Goddess Parades Her Enormous Boobs On Instagram (photos) by czarina(f): 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
They're really enormous! shocked Tonyebacarnista coman see something
Re: Roman Goddess Parades Her Enormous Boobs On Instagram (photos) by Sheungbengar(m): 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
Disfigured angry
Re: Roman Goddess Parades Her Enormous Boobs On Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
kiddoiLL:

Disgusting shocked How??

This's food for Alpha male and not for small boys.

Choi, those tits look so beautiful tongue
Re: Roman Goddess Parades Her Enormous Boobs On Instagram (photos) by Obudupikin: 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
How can a son of man stay holy in this unholy generation of ours? undecided
Re: Roman Goddess Parades Her Enormous Boobs On Instagram (photos) by ODeva(f): 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
kiddoiLL:
that's because it is
Re: Roman Goddess Parades Her Enormous Boobs On Instagram (photos) by isaacasak(m): 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
Please I hate dis disgustingly
Re: Roman Goddess Parades Her Enormous Boobs On Instagram (photos) by ferdybillion(m): 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
Oooooooolaalaaa

Re: Roman Goddess Parades Her Enormous Boobs On Instagram (photos) by Professorcplus(m): 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
pyyxxaro:
OP this naa Sunday morning oh

You for put viewers discretion / very very graphic photo oh tongue

I wanna puke cry

This kin bweast suppose get like 3 3 niipplee each

If naa Alomo bitters de inside this bweast , b4 person go drink one finish , e go don high shiiit for body cry

sorry to say make use of your sense next time. No offense
Re: Roman Goddess Parades Her Enormous Boobs On Instagram (photos) by saintkeppy(m): 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
Cossy will not like this
Re: Roman Goddess Parades Her Enormous Boobs On Instagram (photos) by derrydinny: 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
she ugly o but who fine epp when man preek dey find hole why him go enter
Re: Roman Goddess Parades Her Enormous Boobs On Instagram (photos) by davenchyhomes: 2:42am On Jun 11, 2018
Remember, it is the forest of today that gives birth to the cities of tomorrow.*
Get bold to take crazy steps and actions. Let help you get started with our basket of options within our gated and secure estate. Feel free to pick which one work best within your budget.

*Christal Villa Gardens*
Price: #2m
Title: Registered Survey
Size: 600 sqm

*Christal Villa Gold 2*
Price: #800k
Title: Registered survey
Size: 600sqm
*SOLD OUT*

*Christal Villa Kings Court*
Actual Price: #5m
Promo Price: #2.5m
Size: 600 sqm
Title: Approved Excision

*Christal Villa kentops*
Price: #800k
Title: Registered Survey
Size: 500 sqm

*Christal Villa Mariam's Manor*
Price: #1m
Title: Registered Survey and C of O in Process
We guarantee you maximum returns on your investments within the shortest period of time.
For site inspection and professional guide call/Whatsapp Christal Homes: +2348135509559, +2348025246336

(1) (Reply)

Ex-coza Choir Coordinator Slams Fatoyinbo, Church Members / "You're Too FAT For Runway"-kendall Jenner Slammed For Cellulite On Her Thighs / World’s Biggest Mosquito Found, Enters Guinness Records (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.