Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Trowback Pictures Of Gbenga Adeboye And Toba Opaleye,do You Remember Them? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trowback Pictures Of Gbenga Adeboye And Toba Opaleye,do You Remember Them? (6015 Views)

Late Gbenga Adeboye With Late Michael Jackson (pics) / Obituary: Burial Poster Of Gbenga Akintunde / 15 Years After Gbenga Adeboye, His Wed. Mystery. Who Has Replaced Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trowback Pictures Of Gbenga Adeboye And Toba Opaleye,do You Remember Them? by seglabsy(m): 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
GBENGA ADEBOYE AND TOBA OPALEYE WERE BOTH RADIO PRESENTER WHEN ALIVE AND THEY BOTH DIED ON THE SAME DATE APRIL 30 BUT DIFFRENT YEAR,GBENGA DIED IN 2003 AND TOBA DIED IN 2006.MAY THEIR GENTLE SOULS CONTIUE TO REST IN PERFECT PEACE.

Re: Trowback Pictures Of Gbenga Adeboye And Toba Opaleye,do You Remember Them? by Enoch07: 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
rest on
Re: Trowback Pictures Of Gbenga Adeboye And Toba Opaleye,do You Remember Them? by yanabasee(m): 10:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
I don't know them.....Are they the real afonjas or Omumuwa... sorry, oduduwa...
Re: Trowback Pictures Of Gbenga Adeboye And Toba Opaleye,do You Remember Them? by seglabsy(m): 10:52am On Apr 30, 2020
WE REMEMBER YOU TODAY
Re: Trowback Pictures Of Gbenga Adeboye And Toba Opaleye,do You Remember Them? by kingkhaleed: 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
Gbenga Abefe Adeboye aka Alhaji pastor oluwo (jengbetiele)
Rest in peace
Same goes to toba opaleye both are good friends
Great radio presenter

3 Likes

Re: Trowback Pictures Of Gbenga Adeboye And Toba Opaleye,do You Remember Them? by seglabsy(m): 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
kingkhaleed:
Gbenga Abefe Adeboye aka Alhaji pastor oluwo (jengbetiele)
Rest in peace
Same goes to toba opaleye both are good friends
Great radio presenter
yes
Re: Trowback Pictures Of Gbenga Adeboye And Toba Opaleye,do You Remember Them? by seglabsy(m): 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
forever in our heart,continue to rest in peace.
Re: Trowback Pictures Of Gbenga Adeboye And Toba Opaleye,do You Remember Them? by seglabsy(m): 10:06am On Apr 30, 2021
WE REMEMBER U TODAY
Re: Trowback Pictures Of Gbenga Adeboye And Toba Opaleye,do You Remember Them? by Africana1123(m): 10:37am On Apr 30, 2021
@op

Re: Trowback Pictures Of Gbenga Adeboye And Toba Opaleye,do You Remember Them? by Rocboy112: 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
yanabasee:
I don't know them.....Are they the real afonjas or Omumuwa... sorry, oduduwa...
you are a dummy

2 Likes

Re: Trowback Pictures Of Gbenga Adeboye And Toba Opaleye,do You Remember Them? by folabayo(f): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
Gbenga Adeboye fun won tan, the gramerrian.
I like the man then, r.i.p sir
Re: Trowback Pictures Of Gbenga Adeboye And Toba Opaleye,do You Remember Them? by olumaxi(m): 8:02am On Apr 30, 2022
Toba fine sha......RIPP
Re: Trowback Pictures Of Gbenga Adeboye And Toba Opaleye,do You Remember Them? by seglabsy(m): 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
I PERSONALLY REMENBER ALL OF YOU AGAIN TODAY,CONTINUE TO REST IN PEACE

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Cuban Kim Kardashian Lookalike That’s Buzzing On Social Media / Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther / Making money in 40secs - Churchill shades Tonto Dikeh as he buys new car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.