Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" (72007 Views)

Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral / Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Don Jazzy's Mother Is Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by akdjr(m): 9:50am On Jun 10, 2018
I suspect he's the father of Linda Ikeji unborn child. quote author=ZirdoRoray post=68339235]Don Jazzy is very hilarious but he is being cunny. There is something really fishy about him if you look beyond all the humour. I'm not saying he should make his relationship a social media affair but one can never associate any woman with him and that's very weird.[/quote]
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 10, 2018
Viralkid:
Don jazzy sold his preek for fame and fortune... come and beat me.

What will beat you dey your body. grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by yhungbrowhne(m): 10:00am On Jun 10, 2018
nnah him,sabi jare maybe he have use his dick to make money
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Bamz(m): 10:21am On Jun 10, 2018
kimbraa:
Africans and their mentality. Must he get married?

No

Was marriage ever mentioned in the meme or the mother's comment?
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Bahddo(m): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
Don Jazzy is very hilarious but he is being cunny. There is something really fishy about him if you look beyond all the humour. I'm not saying he should make his relationship a social media affair but one can never associate any woman with him and that's very weird.
you guys spend so much time monitoring other people's lives that I wonder when you get to live your own life. What's your business if no woman can be associated with him?

You people want others to advertise their relationships so you guys can ruin it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by congorasta: 10:39am On Jun 10, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
Don Jazzy is very hilarious but he is being cunny. There is something really fishy about him if you look beyond all the humour. I'm not saying he should make his relationship a social media affair but one can never associate any woman with him and that's very weird.

most women are associated with downfall of a man, he is scared

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by aldexrio(m): 10:42am On Jun 10, 2018
ZirdoRoray:

My guy what is weird about it. So someone cannot choose to live the way he/she wants. Pls stop being judgemental.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by tp2dcore: 10:44am On Jun 10, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Aww! Looks like Mama cant wait to have her Grandchild, So Don Jazzy Shared a meme someone did with his photo on his page, and the his mother commented on it, telling him to go show them that his Thing is working, lol.. Funny mama.

See the convo Below, Meanwhile how's Your Sunday Going.!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/show-world-you-are-not-impotent-don.html

I still have this strong feelings that Don Jazzy is Linda Ikeji's husband . But I'm cool in the waiting game

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Kingsolar: 11:10am On Jun 10, 2018
Don jazzy dey fear kitten cos he knows the havoc kitten can cos
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by zinizta: 11:18am On Jun 10, 2018
Viralkid:

Hater spotted lol
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 10, 2018
chriskosherbal:
I like don jazzy just know why ...

Even his mum is very funny. ..
o

She wasn't funny in that statement, she meant it. To her that meme was like an insult so she trying to challenge Jazzy. I think there is something fishy about him.
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2018
ZirdoRoray:

What if he just enjoys privacy ?
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by DavidEsq(m): 11:52am On Jun 10, 2018
Viralkid:
Show me the way to ur house angry

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Dollarship(m): 11:58am On Jun 10, 2018
When you start minding your own business then you be successful
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Jeromejnr(m): 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
kimbraa:

On point!

You are one in a million.
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by KanwuliaExtra: 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
Don Jazzy!
Always doing “awon boiz”!
O di kwa “bobrisky” o! grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by udemzyudex(m): 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
pemiakd:
There's time for everything in life. When his turn comes something good will happen

When? Lol when he don turn 50?
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
grin grin grin
Viralkid:

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Jacktheripper: 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
Epic.
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by pemiakd: 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
udemzyudex:

When? Lol when he don turn 50?
At God's appointed time cos nothing is impossible
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by tragergeorge(m): 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
I should be saying that about you, cos I never associate any woman with you,we that leave close to him de see am with woman you hear,,make e carry am come social media make una use media break d relationship abi

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by udemzyudex(m): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
pemiakd:

At God's appointed time cos nothing is impossible
OK
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by koboko69: 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
ZirdoRoray:

I know Donjazzy well. Na better Ashawo....
He like to chop yanch sef....
Na real mad man....!
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
How is that weird? huh?. You can't associate any woman with me and I see nothing wierd about me.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by lastempero: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
ZirdoRoray:

Core street guy with alot of secrets!!!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Idrismusty97(m): 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
kimbraa:
No he doesn't have to. He just need a baby mama.
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Idrismusty97(m): 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
Decypher:
How is that weird? huh?. You can't associate any woman with me and I see nothing wierd about me.
That's because you are broke or ugly or both. But Don jazzy is different.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
Idrismusty97:
That's because you are broke or ugly or both. But Don jazzy is different.
I'm neither of the two. gals throw their selves at me. but I don't engage them. there is nothing wierd there abeg

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Idrismusty97(m): 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
Decypher:
I'm neither of the two. gals throw their selves at me. but I don't engage them. there is nothing wierd there abeg
True tho, Just continue building yourself and career and don't throw it away for any woman.
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by happyfm: 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ah Ah... It's Don Jazzy again. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) / Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets / I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.