Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" (72008 Views)

Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral / Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Don Jazzy's Mother Is Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Mryacks: 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
kimbraa:
Africans and their mentality. Must he get married?

I tell you...If that comment is really his Mum's then smh..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Azam101: 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
kimbraa:
Go n sit down lesbian
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by autonomous22: 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
mtcheeew...... Even Jude okoye too dey comment... home breaker
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Ashley86400: 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
Don Jazzy is very hilarious but he is being cunny. There is something really fishy about him if you look beyond all the humour. I'm not saying he should make his relationship a social media affair but one can never associate any woman with him and that's very weird.
Gay is the word you are looking for.
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Ashley86400: 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Maybe he is gay......
You are one of the few with a functioning brain on this thread.
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Ashley86400: 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:
No any record of girlfriend
No any record of sex related scandal
No wife
No kids

If you know you know
grin
We know na. . .

People know. .but their to scared to suggest it. Their beloved Don Jazzy issa fa---

My rice is burning in the kitchen. . .off I go. wink
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Ashley86400: 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

What if he just enjoys privacy ?
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Ashley86400: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Don Jazzy!
Always doing “awon boiz”!
O di kwa “bobrisky” o! grin
Lol
Nigerians so dumb they can't add ordinary 5&6 together.
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by biggy26: 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
Don Jazzy is very hilarious but he is being cunny. There is something really fishy about him if you look beyond all the humour. I'm not saying he should make his relationship a social media affair but one can never associate any woman with him and that's very weird.
Forget matter. What of Dbanj? Banky nko? Did they tell the world?
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by dadavivo: 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
pemiakd:
There's time for everything in life. When his turn comes something good will happen

Marriage adviser we don hear
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by KanwuliaExtra: 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ashley86400:

Lol
Nigerians so dumb they can't add ordinary 5&6 together.

Oh no!
Nigerians are not dumb at all. MOST are in denial ke! grin
The day DON JAZZY gets married, the DIVORCE papers will be filed the next day.
Just like Ubi Franklin.

Awon FREAKS of THE CREEKS! cheesy

Just take a goooooooooood look! grin
This FAT NYANSH of his is for awusa BLOKOS o! grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Fourwinds: 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
kimbraa:
yes. ooooo...he must hammer the pvssy the the product of hammering must come out
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother: "Show The World Your Are Not Impotent" by Ashley86400: 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Oh no!
Nigerians are not dumb at all. MOST are in denial ke! grin
The day DON JAZZY gets married, the DIVORCE papers will be filed the next day.
Just like Ubi Franklin.

Awon FREAKS of THE CREEKS! cheesy

Just take a goooooooooood look! grin
This FAT NYANSH of his is for awusa BLOKOS o! grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) / Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets / I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.