Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,738 members, 7,834,467 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other (60025 Views)

Bambam And Teddy-A Kiss In New Loved-up Photo / Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London / #10YearsChallenge: Bolanle Ninolowo & Wife Kiss In Then Vs Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other by greatman247(m): 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
axeman2:
nairaland with rubbish news

Me self weak for nairaland this days pass you self

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other by tokrizy: 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
tchjew
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other by DivinelyBlessed: 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
Davido.
Werey. You don fall in love.
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
These 'kids' are really disturbing these days
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other by Harrynight(m): 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
grin

Kissing with her eyes wide open, while Davido is gone already grin

Looking so obvious Davido is the one pushing so hard while d babe has less feelings in this romantic tale

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other by OgSammy(m): 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
Love Don carry OBO go. It's a good thing in a cruel world. Live your life bro
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other by Bellgal: 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
PastorandMentor:
Ugly bitch
Hater

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
Yian1:
Years ago, when parents see their 23 years old daughter kissing and following a guy, they scold and warn her of the consequence of these acts. These days, Most parents perceive it as a normal thing and would still be encouraging such young lady and the society also support such act. You should know these are some of the signs of the end of days.
stop living in the stone age.
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other by Almunjid(m): 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
Chioma is an igbo girl. I dey try to imagine wetin go happen if Davido account balance low... STILL BOOTING.....
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other by Harrynight(m): 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
Saff:
At 23 you’re old enough to be married with kids. What is your problem? She’s not a child ahbeg.

He said years ago
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other by chukeobi: 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
Boring.. ..
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other by KanwuliaExtra: 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
We shall see where it will all end. grin
She better start cooking! cheesy
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other by winie342: 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
Yian1:
Years ago, when parents see their 23 years old daughter kissing and following a guy, they scold and warn her of the consequence of these acts. These days, Most parents perceive it as a normal thing and would still be encouraging such young lady and the society also support such act. You should know these are some of the signs of the end of days.

How old do you want her to be nah??
30?
Isn't 23 an acceptable age for dating?
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other by Saff(f): 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
Harrynight:

He said years ago
If it’s years ago, why is he talking about it in 2018. My mum got married at 23 this was years ago. My grandma, even earlier. 23 has always been an age of maturity, so stop it. He just wants to talk.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other by Blackgurl247(f): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
Viralkid:
I need a woman like chioma.

You get 30 billion for account? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other by Maket: 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
WAS THIS THEIR FIRST KISSING LIKE WHEN TOBI KISSES C-CEE?
SHAMELESS ASHAWO.
Waiting for the day we will watch their BF
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other by princeadams11: 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
Viralkid:
What assurance are you going to give that woman?
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other by Saff(f): 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
princeadams11:

What assurance are you going to give that woman?
chin chin and egg roll
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other by Neoteny(m): 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
It's obvious Mr Tortoise Head loves this woman more than she does him...

...that kiss is fake (like, who ever kisses with eyes open) you can count how many times she posts about him...or even acknowledges he exists.

All that Porsche and tv show and song and endless crooning about her is just to buy her love cos he's insecure.

Meanwhile she's getting all she can, and I can bet you secretly she thinks him a bit immature, as she yearns for older rich men like the Otedolas...I mean wealthy men, not some braggard little yap who can't stop popping babies while hanging out with a pack of immature thugs.

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other by princeadams11: 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
Saff:
chin chin and egg roll
Your own don finish
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other by Neoteny(m): 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
Viralkid:

You mean a gold digger?

Well last time I heard Bobrisky is free.

Whether he's a woman is a whole other thing.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other by Saff(f): 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
princeadams11:

Your own don finish
grin grin
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other by Meekdon: 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
Akpurakpumbem smiley
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other by Biggyjoe554(m): 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
Love in the air.
I pray this love lasts.
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other by Respect55(m): 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
Wateva dis chef arrange give Davido chop no be from naija wink

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other by oluwaahmed: 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
What ever happened to beyoncé * if u like it then u should have put a ring on it*
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other by Pataricatering(f): 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
Yian1:
yeah , it’s always a sign of the end days when it’s a woman involved ! That’s when you people shout how the world is going rotten ! Extremely hypocritical! All the nonsense men Do hasn’t brought the end times ! Shior!

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other by davidgroove(m): 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
grin[b][/b] chioma ma chioma, finally u dn work him brain, i swear. Igbo pipl, odukwa sensy
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other by NERDYDREAMS(m): 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
axeman2:
nairaland with rubbish news
are like chioma and davido
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other by SAMBARRY: 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
So chioma doesn't have work than to be following davido everywhere like a visionless and ambitionless person

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muma G Kisses A Fan On The Lips At One Lagos Fiesta (Photo) / Yemi Alade Without Make-up / Denrele Shows Off His Heels (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.