Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Test, Trials And Temptation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Test, Trials And Temptation (5817 Views)

The Usefulness And Importance Of Trials And Temptations / 9 Reasons Why God Allows Trials And Tribulations. / What Is The Difference Between Trial And Temptation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Test, Trials And Temptation by jonatoye(m): 7:57am On Jun 10, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Test, Trials and Temptation

WORD FOR TODAY
Test, trials and temptations are part of the human life. With respect to the challenges you are facing God is testing you, the devil is tempting you and you are passing through trials of life!!
Scriptural Reference
"Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. (James 1:2-4 ESV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For everything that has to do with your life, God who is your creator and devil your arc enemy is very interested. Everything you are passing through; to God it is a test, but to Satan is a temptation and to you in the situation it is a trial.

Test of life is necessary because God will never use a man he has not proved and he will never place anything serious into the hands of a man who cannot stand the test of time. The likes of Joseph, Abraham, Daniel and David were tried before they became something for God.

The devil will always try all he can do to ensure that you fall and your destiny fails under God. Hence, you must submit yourself to God and His principles. If a man is with Jesus in temptations he cannot fall. A man only falls when he is far from God or there is a gap between him and his creator.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I will not fail in every trial of life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Test, Trials and Temptation are inevitable in every facet of life!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Graceful Worship Experience!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Test, Trials And Temptation by Liveair: 9:27am On Jun 10, 2018
ok
Re: Test, Trials And Temptation by felzylix(m): 9:29am On Jun 10, 2018
Okay..
Could it be that we are unpredictable to God... As we have been made to believe, god knows what we are capable of doing, he knows what our plans are he knows things that will happen before hand. Why would he want to test a man again since he knows what a man is predestined to become.
Re: Test, Trials And Temptation by Olibboy: 9:31am On Jun 10, 2018
Who am i to judge your post
Re: Test, Trials And Temptation by Olibboy: 9:33am On Jun 10, 2018
Samsimple:
WELCOME TO THE 21ST CENTURY!!!
*Our Phones - Wireless* *Cooking - Fireless* *Cars - Keyless* *Food - Fatless* *Tyres - Tubeless* *Tools - Cordless* *Dress - Sleeveless* *Youth - Jobless* *Leaders - Shameless* *Relationships - Meaningless* *Attitude - Careless* *Wives - Fearless* *Babies - Fatherless* *Feelings - Heartless* *Education - Valueless* *Children - Mannerless* *Government - Useless* *Parliament - Clueless* *Masses - Helpless*
*Everything is becoming LESS, but still our HOPE in GOD is *ENDLESS* In fact, I am *SPEECHLESS* Because SALVATION remains *PRICELESS*
Less than...try to write the greater than
Re: Test, Trials And Temptation by cescky(m): 9:42am On Jun 10, 2018
jonatoye:
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Test, Trials and Temptation

WORD FOR TODAY
Test, trials and temptations are part of the human life. With respect to the challenges you are facing God is testing you, the devil is tempting you and you are passing through trials of life!!
Scriptural Reference
"Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. (James 1:2-4 ESV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For everything that has to do with your life, God who is your creator and devil your arc enemy is very interested. Everything you are passing through; to God it is a test, but to Satan is a temptation and to you in the situation it is a trial.

Test of life is necessary because God will never use a man he has not proved and he will never place anything serious into the hands of a man who cannot stand the test of time. The likes of Joseph, Abraham, Daniel and David were tried before they became something for God.

The devil will always try all he can do to ensure that you fall and your destiny fails under God. Hence, you must submit yourself to God and His principles. If a man is with Jesus in temptations he cannot fall. A man only falls when he is far from God or there is a gap between him and his creator.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I will not fail in every trial of life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Test, Trials and Temptation are inevitable in every facet of life!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Graceful Worship Experience!!!    

Nice one and God bless.. though I know this scripture..the way it was interpreted here just blessed me..
Re: Test, Trials And Temptation by femi4: 9:44am On Jun 10, 2018
felzylix:
Okay..
Could it be that we are unpredictable to God... As we have been made to believe, god knows what we are capable of doing, he knows what our plans are he knows things that will happen before hand. Why would he want to test a man again since he knows what a man has been predestined to do.
That you are the most brilliant or dullest in your class doesn't mean you ll be exempted from tests/exams

1 Like

Re: Test, Trials And Temptation by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 10, 2018
It doesn't make sense actually for God to test me since he/she is supposed to know the outcome already
Re: Test, Trials And Temptation by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 10, 2018
femi4:
That you are the most brilliant or dullest in your class doesn't mean you ll be exempted from tests/exams
teachers aren't omniscient. the most brilliant students in class sometimes fail a course. Teachers can't see the future but God is supposed to know the future so don't use teachers as excuse here
Re: Test, Trials And Temptation by femi4: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
lilbest4:
teachers aren't omniscient. the most brilliant students in class sometimes fail a course. Teachers can't see the future but God is supposed to know the future so don't use teachers as excuse here
God is a Teacher

Ps 32:8

I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you
Re: Test, Trials And Temptation by Makschinchin: 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
lilbest4:
It doesn't make sense actually for God to test me since he/she is supposed to know the outcome already

Why are tests given in the first place? Take a school setting for instance, tests and exams are given to know the students who are moving to the next level and those who need to repeat a class.

God indeed is Omniscient, He alone knows the end of a thing from the beginning but we human beings aren't. If God doesn't test us (and we don't learn from His tests) we are likely to make grave mistakes that we'll live to regret. Life itself is a lesson and as long as you are living and growing from one stage to another, it's certain you are going to be tested in various aspects of your life.

Don't worry, the test being mentioned here is not going to be like the very difficult ones we had in school. I'll encourage you to visit this site https://www.openbible.info/topics/being_tested . It's made up of Bible passages about God's tests and Biblical characters that were tested. I hope you'll read and understand better about God's way of testing us and why He does so. It's all for our own good.

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 / Things To Know About Easter Celebration / Evolution And Islam ( Qur´an / Koran Science ) + Life In Space ("aliens")

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.