Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Musa Gowon And Vivienne Agbonkhese Traditional Wedding Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musa Gowon And Vivienne Agbonkhese Traditional Wedding Photos (31733 Views)

Yakubu Gowon And His Wife, Victoria, In London In June 1973 (Throwback Photo) / Yakubu Gowon And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary / Throwback Photo Of Gowon And Ojukwu Reconciling 40 Years After End Of Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musa Gowon And Vivienne Agbonkhese Traditional Wedding Photos by drealzum(m): 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
givan:
It is difficult to find an independent Plateau person. Even more difficult to find a 'self-made' person from plateau. They spent much of their time drinking codeine and bkt. At some point, the state government ban the sale and consumption of alcohol and codeine after 4pm.

Their government needs to engage more in profitable ventures. Outside this, the average plateau man is a peace-loving person.
What kind of dumb comment is this?
Yakubu Gowon is not an independent person ?
What of the late JD Gomwalk?
Even in Nigerian entertainment we will find self made men like Ice prince zamani. What of the popular Pastor Chingtok Ishaku? What of Kefas Ropshik CEO of Kefiano autos the biggest car stand in Abuja?
In the Academics you will find Prof Nenfort Gomwalk a former vice chancellor of Uni Jos and plateau state university. His senior brother(Umaru Gomwalk) was the pioneer Vc and sole administrator of Federal university owerri.
These few names I have mentioned are just of the ngas tribe in plateau. There are many other tribes in plateau like Taroh, mwaghagvul and berom with self made men.
Taroh for instance is one tribe that has produced quite a large number of Military Generals.
Your comment is more of an insult rather than an advice. Please stop it.

2 Likes

Re: Musa Gowon And Vivienne Agbonkhese Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
TEYA:
grin
Strong man! Married a biafran after everything the dad did to them. I love that!

Do you even care to know that his mother is Igbo?

2 Likes

Re: Musa Gowon And Vivienne Agbonkhese Traditional Wedding Photos by KanwuliaExtra: 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
22 years out of a 40 year sentence.
Wow!!!!
I hope he is “normal” up “here” and down “there”? In a US jail?undecided

Happy married life sha! kiss
Re: Musa Gowon And Vivienne Agbonkhese Traditional Wedding Photos by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
czarina:
Good for them smiley

Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs cool
i live jos do you provide f**k services? I will pay for that
Re: Musa Gowon And Vivienne Agbonkhese Traditional Wedding Photos by usagee36: 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
Yes and a lady was arranged to be his wife. The lady likes his accent and was like wow at 45 I finally found a husband.
ZorGBUooeh:
Lols..Accepted him after 48 years..If gowon was poor ad a nobody.. Am so sure that the guy wont send the Dna.

Is he the ex convict son of gowon?
Re: Musa Gowon And Vivienne Agbonkhese Traditional Wedding Photos by package7(m): 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
So this oldman use to have a bastard son before! but,now accepted him has his biological son.... Praise the Lord.... Hallelujah grin
Re: Musa Gowon And Vivienne Agbonkhese Traditional Wedding Photos by dabeto: 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
Civil war product. He stood as a reminder to that which Gowan wanted to do away with but wasn’t possible with science. As he accepted MUSA after many years of struggling and denial, he shall one day come to accept Chief Ojukwu’s vision for a greater Nigeria before his demise grin
Re: Musa Gowon And Vivienne Agbonkhese Traditional Wedding Photos by Kobicove(m): 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
Is this not the guy who was released from an American prison a while back? undecided
Re: Musa Gowon And Vivienne Agbonkhese Traditional Wedding Photos by bigerboy200: 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
Kobicove:
Is this not the guy who was released from an American prison a while back? undecided
and so? make he no marry again ni?
Re: Musa Gowon And Vivienne Agbonkhese Traditional Wedding Photos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
lonelydora:
Gowon, the man who kept Nigeria the way it is now.

Musa should know that his father's sin will visit him sooner or later. Not not hating but that's a fact.
Yimu! Despite the civil war, Gowon still knack his mum an Igbo woman akpako. Haha.. nothing will happen to him. Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Musa Gowon And Vivienne Agbonkhese Traditional Wedding Photos by giles14(m): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
iGist:
GistMore.com

Yesterday, Musa, the son of former military leader, Yakubu Gowon, got married to his Edo fiancee, Vivienne Agbonkhese in Benin city.

Musa and his father made news in March 2016 after the former military leader finally accpeted him 48 years after he was born after a DNA was done.

See more photos from the wedding below

BY GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/photos-traditional-wedding-ex-military-leader-yakubu-gowons-son-musa-edo-bride
who come be the mother
Re: Musa Gowon And Vivienne Agbonkhese Traditional Wedding Photos by gbogboija: 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
I'm happy for this guy. May God prosper and bless his home. Congratulations to him.
Re: Musa Gowon And Vivienne Agbonkhese Traditional Wedding Photos by Professorcplus(m): 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
I want to make it clear here

That we live in a world where the sins of the father

Visits the son ....

same goes to you also.
Re: Musa Gowon And Vivienne Agbonkhese Traditional Wedding Photos by Professorcplus(m): 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
tobida:
Sins of the Father unto the son.
If only Buahri go hear word, Yusuf head for correct.
Remember same goes to you
Re: Musa Gowon And Vivienne Agbonkhese Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
GavelSlam:

Yes he is.

I like how he's a true Nigerian though.

His mom who he grew up with is Igbo whilst his wife is Edo.
Igbo again. grin
Oya, sarrki come and complain about this one

cc lzaa onyeoga madridguy buhariguy odvanguard yorubaassasin shalomc iceberg3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Gowon And Vivienne Agbonkhese Traditional Wedding Photos by AdaFonju: 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
TEYA:
grin
Strong man! Married a biafran after everything the dad did to them. I love that!
His wife isn't Igbo, she's Edo.
Re: Musa Gowon And Vivienne Agbonkhese Traditional Wedding Photos by okwabayi(m): 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
Happy married life to them both. His features are beginning to soften. I guess after years being free from prison he's slowly abandoning daily vigorous exercise.
Re: Musa Gowon And Vivienne Agbonkhese Traditional Wedding Photos by dizon: 6:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
See his face, there's a clear resemblance with Gowon, I don't know why he rejected him in the first place
Re: Musa Gowon And Vivienne Agbonkhese Traditional Wedding Photos by Slimsly100(f): 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ama ndi anaeze
Re: Musa Gowon And Vivienne Agbonkhese Traditional Wedding Photos by sfinkzslot(m): 7:37am On Jun 11, 2018
So this guy is like 50years old, haba
iGist:
GistMore.com

Yesterday, Musa, the son of former military leader, Yakubu Gowon, got married to his Edo fiancee, Vivienne Agbonkhese in Benin city.

Musa and his father made news in March 2016 after the former military leader finally accpeted him 48 years after he was born after a DNA was done.

See more photos from the wedding below

BY GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/photos-traditional-wedding-ex-military-leader-yakubu-gowons-son-musa-edo-bride
Re: Musa Gowon And Vivienne Agbonkhese Traditional Wedding Photos by meobizy(f): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
That man is an akata with a Nigerian name. I hope he stays married and doesn't follow the baby daddy route. I wonder why he didn't marry an under thirty year old female. Akatas are very visual when it comes to mates.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Notorious Gunrunner Amosun Withdrew N7.2 Bn Exposed By Bank - PeoplesGazette / Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi / Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For His Campaign Rally, Aisha Yesufu Spotted (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.