Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church (32629 Views)

Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger / E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo / Timaya’s Baby Mama, Barbara & Their Daughters Rock Matching Outfit For Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church by DIYhackers: 9:39am On Jun 10, 2018
Cool outfit ,
PM me to learn blogging
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church by bukjossy(m): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2018
thesicilian:
Nairaland and Tonto Dike.

5 and 6
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:41am On Jun 10, 2018
Must stupidity be somebody 's career in life?.... Why not show me how Wish kid abi kid winch baby mama's attending church with their children today... So I can crown you the king of jobless youths
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church by pointstores(m): 9:41am On Jun 10, 2018
Samsimple:
WELCOME TO THE 21ST CENTURY!!!

*Our Phones - Wireless*
*Cooking - Fireless*
*Cars - Keyless*
*Tyres - Tubeless*
*Tools - Cordless*
*Dress - Sleeveless*
*Youth - Jobless*
*Leaders - Shameless*
*Relationships - Meaningless*
*Attitude - Careless*
*Wives - Fearless*
*Babies - Fatherless*
*Feelings - Heartless*
*Education - Valueless*
*Children - Mannerless*
*Government - Useless*
*Parliament - Clueless*
*Masses - Helpless*

*Everything is becoming LESS, but still our HOPE in GOD is *ENDLESS*
In fact, I am *SPEECHLESS* Because SALVATION
remains *PRICELESS*

bomb nice rhymes

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 10, 2018
TissuePaper:
She doesn't still look attractive after all the plastic surgery embarassed
U fine?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 10, 2018
Dottore:

Why are u flooding every thread with this your copy and paste that u stumbled upon today. It's been on the internet for many years now why are u intoxicated with it.

Today is Sunday... Advice: if you are a xtain when you get to church look for brother seun he a deliverance minister, tell him you need deliverance from the spirit of sadness and bitterness.....

And if you be Muslim go meet Alfa....
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church by TissuePaper: 9:48am On Jun 10, 2018
Noel1:
U fine?
as hell
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 10, 2018
shamecurls:
I am still going to lash this woman

Aliyah had a dream..... Left Eye had a dream.....
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 10, 2018
Picture 3: That is GAC Trumpchi SUV at the background.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church by NecodinhoRado(m): 9:54am On Jun 10, 2018
Dotepa:
Youtube Channel With Active 10k Subscribers For Sale... See My Signature For Info.

How much
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church by ikdaddy01(m): 9:55am On Jun 10, 2018
So they brought their family Dog as well. Op update. 2nd pics
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church by SAMBARRY: 9:56am On Jun 10, 2018
Tonto I hope you are prepared for the day this boy will ask for his father because that day is inevitable and I hope you will have convincing answers because the internet never forgets. All the names you called his dad, he will read it, all the pregnancy nude photo shoot, he will see it, all the Dv accusations (whether true or false) he will know.

Continue enjoying your life but be ready for that day because this kid will not be a kid forever. Life will happen that will make him start digging into his past.i hope you are ready for the show down and of course the unthinkable names you called his grandma. Everything will haunt him

Your life as a mother in-law to another woman ,your life as a grandma, the weed, the twerking etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church by jrusky(m): 9:57am On Jun 10, 2018
Seun Osewa and his crew let me help a bit I think Nairaland should be rename *Tontohland*

Nonsense.
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church by Mr2013(m): 9:57am On Jun 10, 2018
The son is just a duplicate of CHURCHILL his fada

Nice outfit.......

Buh u that posted this sef,don't u go to church?? U will just be going about, porknosing and looking for where to snap and report people who wore matching outfit to church!

OYA receive sense (Amen)!!
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church by Amid1988: 10:01am On Jun 10, 2018
waiting concern us with that.is that our problem...if she like make she carry her son fly go church DAT one no b our problm.
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 10, 2018
TissuePaper:
as hell
Hell they say is ugly. So u mean ur fugly?
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 10, 2018
Bellgal:
Very lovely

But why would somebody divorce a fine woman like this, nawa

Invest #1000 Naira in Tiny seed cooperative and watch it grow into thousands in months. Let me add you to our forum asap. Drop your whatsapp no or request to be added on 07036902468
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church by DabuIIIT: 10:12am On Jun 10, 2018
That 3rd picture sha grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church by zudozz: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2018
shamecurls:
I am still going to lash this woman

what difference would it make ...what value would it add to your life?? You need to see where all this actresses and celebrities dey fight each other because of one rich man....then you wld stop lusting and start to work hard.
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 10, 2018
thesicilian:
Nairaland and Tonto Dike.
i just taya
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church by nedu2000(m): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2018
Fronting her tatoo in church.
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church by sexyglow(f): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2018
Naijabams:
The gal Don over bleach choi shocked sad
her cousin is a bleaching expert
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church by softworldsystem(m): 10:34am On Jun 10, 2018
nice one
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church by congorasta: 10:35am On Jun 10, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

How is it even possible to love your child dearly but hate the father passionately

is the devil's doing and is #""@$"" in our eyes
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church by charlesazeh(m): 10:45am On Jun 10, 2018
is it ur data he used to post it..? besides i am just reading it for the first time now... allow him do whatever he wishes to do online with his money and data and you mind your business Oga...life too short to de complain for dis kind post
Dottore:

Why are u flooding every thread with this your copy and paste that u stumbled upon today. It's been on the internet for many years now why are u intoxicated with it.
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church by Odunayomi96: 10:47am On Jun 10, 2018
OK
if you're looking for someone to compose and sing a soundtrack to your new movie WhatsApp or call +2348120622730 now
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church by Bellgal: 10:54am On Jun 10, 2018
TissuePaper:
as hell
So u mean hell is fine, seriously i wish u that hell.

Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church by BluntBoy(m): 10:59am On Jun 10, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

How is it even possible to love your child dearly but hate the father passionately

Especially when the child is a carbon copy of the husband.
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church by TissuePaper: 11:00am On Jun 10, 2018
Bellgal:

So u mean hell is fine, seriously i wish u that hell.
if only it existed
Re: PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh And Son Rock Matching Outfit To Church by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 10, 2018
Devil smiling from hell will be like; "dear God, i see no bible at least..."

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement / Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) / Idowu Philips Mama Rainbow Celebrates Her 76th Birthday With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.