Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... (34000 Views)

Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino / See Pot 1,2,3,4 For The World Cup Russia 2018, Predict Nigera's Group / Nigeria Is The First African Country To Qualify For FIFA 2018 World Cup Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... by ikorodureporta: 5:27am On Jun 14, 2018
Which tyme b opening ceremony??.
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... by deebsman1(m): 5:29am On Jun 14, 2018
Nbote:
I don't fully agree with some of those ur matchups.. D main matches from each group to watch out for in my opinion are as follows

Egypt vs Uruguay
Portugal vs Spain
France vs Denmark
Argentina vs Croatia, Argentina vs Nigeria
Brazil vs Switzerland
Germany vs Sweden
Belgium vs England
Senegal vs Poland, Senegal vs Colombia

As for me o, only Portugal vs Spain and England vs Belgium b match to watch, others we know who the winners should be unless otherwise
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... by icedfire(m): 5:29am On Jun 14, 2018
sprints1:
Portugal vs Spain - They Just Sacked Their Coach So Its Not Worthy Watching...Portugal Will Win
Egypt vs Uruguay - No Mo Salah Even If He Plays He Will Play Rubbish Considering The Fact His Shoulder Is Just Recovering...Not Worthy Watching
England vs Belgium - Two Teams With Strange Managers Both Playing The Same System and Style Not Worthy Watching...I Dislike Both Managers
Brazil vs Costa Rica - Looks Exciting But We Know Who Will Win...
Argentina vs Nigeria - Don't Expect Us To Win...Na Only Jersey We Wan Go Watch...We Go Try But We Know The End Result One Goal Margin Defeat...
There is a lot of negative energy around you.. u need to start doing meditations or practice feng shui technique.. this is no jokes
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... by Kingsley1000(m): 5:30am On Jun 14, 2018
I MUST WATCH ALL D MATCHES
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... by Cutestee(m): 5:34am On Jun 14, 2018
clefstone:
Spain V Portugal, but yesterday's sack of Spain's gaffer may affect Spain's quality

Or Improve Them. You Can Never Tell
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... by mikkyangel(m): 5:38am On Jun 14, 2018
Belgium
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... by toxict14: 5:49am On Jun 14, 2018
Punters in the house, this word cup please forget your popular bookies and try BETWAY, thank me later. <a href="https://www.betway.com.ng/btag-P59286-PR1053-CM29750-TS193360/"; target="_blank" rel="nofollow"></a>
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 14, 2018
livestream go dey on nairatv.com
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... by DonMekino(m): 6:21am On Jun 14, 2018
sprints1:
Portugal vs Spain - They Just Sacked Their Coach So Its Not Worthy Watching...Portugal Will Win
Egypt vs Uruguay - No Mo Salah Even If He Plays He Will Play Rubbish Considering The Fact His Shoulder Is Just Recovering...Not Worthy Watching
England vs Belgium - Two Teams With Strange Managers Both Playing The Same System and Style Not Worthy Watching...I Dislike Both Managers
Brazil vs Costa Rica - Looks Exciting But We Know Who Will Win...
Argentina vs Nigeria - Don't Expect Us To Win...Na Only Jersey We Wan Go Watch...We Go Try But We Know The End Result One Goal Margin Defeat...
Kukuma off ur TV because this ur analysis make d whole world cup look boring and uninteresting grin grin
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... by MrImole: 6:37am On Jun 14, 2018
lfleak:
great..
got everything ready, except location but got enough data to live stream

What application do you use to stream and how much data will a whole match cost me?
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... by michael132(m): 6:37am On Jun 14, 2018
naija all d way .
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... by Viking007(m): 6:40am On Jun 14, 2018
post=68463225:
I can't wait.....

Oh, The world cup begins today!

Wow, IT IS HERE ALREADY!!
Feels like Christmas day. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... by Ruddyman(m): 6:45am On Jun 14, 2018
Nbote:
I don't fully agree with some of those ur matchups.. D main matches from each group to watch out for in my opinion are as follows

Egypt vs Uruguay
Portugal vs Spain
France vs Denmark
Brazil vs Switzerland
Germany vs Sweden
Belgium vs England

You could have make it more complete by adding the time as well
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... by Larryeyo: 6:46am On Jun 14, 2018
Interesting
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... by Thojan(m): 6:53am On Jun 14, 2018
[color=#990000][/color][size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] angry cool
We can't wait..
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... by samozi: 7:01am On Jun 14, 2018
Nbote:

Egypt vs Uruguay
Portugal vs Spain
France vs Denmark
Brazil vs Switzerland
Germany vs Sweden
Belgium vs England
...please read the thread before you comment...it says is it the 5 anticipated.. you neglected the signs
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... by Nbote(m): 7:15am On Jun 14, 2018
samozi:
...please read the thread before you comment...it says is it the 5 anticipated.. you neglected the signs

As U can see dis thread is a couple of days old... D OP edited both his headline and d post...
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... by ddippset(m): 7:42am On Jun 14, 2018
Portugal Versus Spain

Belgium Versus England

Argentina Versus Croatia

These are the biggest games of the group stage
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... by perdollar(m): 7:44am On Jun 14, 2018
BrandSpurNG:
more
unfortunately none of dem WL win d world cup
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... by kumai00(m): 7:50am On Jun 14, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cool i hear say one PIG predict Supa Eagus go reach semi final.
LOL....OCTOPUS PIG
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 14, 2018
Wetin Brazil vs Costa Rica d do there?
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... by jbtobsyn(m): 8:02am On Jun 14, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
They can beat Argentina. The last world cup match against Argentina,did you watch it?
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... by Tonimordred(m): 8:20am On Jun 14, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
did you believe that
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... by 369x: 8:35am On Jun 14, 2018
Obansy112:
me I hear say one BIRD say naija no go qualify from d group ooo!
I think we will top our group. I believe

1 Like

Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... by Nazarene2000: 8:40am On Jun 14, 2018
We are the Cityzens... We got the highest �

Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... by Obansy112(m): 8:44am On Jun 14, 2018
369x:
I think we will top our group. I believe
I pray and hope so!
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... by lfleak: 8:50am On Jun 14, 2018
MrImole:

What application do you use to stream and how much data will a whole match cost me?
moko live stream, you can download it on playstore, not sure yet on how much it consumes..
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... by ovokate(f): 8:56am On Jun 14, 2018
It's finally here!! Go super eagles! Please make us proud cool
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... by Larryslim(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2018
Main matches for me are
Portugal vs Spain
France vs Denmark
Nigeria vs Argentina
Argentina vs Croatia
Belgium vs England
Poland vs Colombia
Tunisia vs Panama
Germany vs Sweden
All Brazil matches grin
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... by Revolva(m): 11:00am On Jun 14, 2018
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™: The Five Best World Cup Games To Watch... by YhungPablo(m): 11:06am On Jun 14, 2018
Nbote:

Egypt vs Uruguay
Portugal vs Spain
France vs Denmark
Brazil vs Switzerland
Germany vs Sweden
Belgium vs England
mtcheew at france denmark angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be / Ahmed Musa Reacts As Victor Moses Retires From Super Eagles / 2019 CAF Awards: Osimhen & Chukwueze Lose Young Player Award To Achraf Hakimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.