Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,880 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Need Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Advice (663 Views)

Just Got Qualified For A 500k Loan By My Bank and need advice on a beer parlor b / Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. / I Want To Start Selling Snacks In A School. Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice by kolexepana: 11:29am On Jun 10, 2018
Apart from sports betting business, what kind of business do you think someone can open with 300-500k

Profitable Business oo grin
Re: Need Advice by greatnaija01: 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
I was once in your shoes, but I attended a completely FREE seminar on whatsapp that changed me

https://www.nairaland.com/blackpanthar

kolexepana:
Apart from sports betting business, what kind of business do you think someone can open with 300-500k

Re: Need Advice by Fxmanager(m): 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
kolexepana:

We offer a currency portfolio management service where you create your personal international currency portfolio and we managed it for you with a target of an average 10%+ monthly return to you after deduction of performance fees. Your currency portfolio will be set up under a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial brokerage firm. Check our profile signature or the image below for the link to our website and communication channels.

(1) (Reply)

Help With Wifi Installation And Cost Estimate At A Hotel Of 45 Rooms / I Just Created My Clickbank Account, But I Don't Know What They Mean By This.... / Huh!! See How Nigerian Handles His Owing Employer In Italy (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.