Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,528,275 members, 5,791,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 August 2020 at 09:22 AM

Is This Actually Serving God In Spirit And In Truth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Actually Serving God In Spirit And In Truth? (173 Views)

3 Keys In Serving God Consistently / How To Know The Man Who Is Not Serving God Anywhere In The World / Serving God At Home Or In Church: Is There Any Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Actually Serving God In Spirit And In Truth? by adelee777: 11:36am On Jun 10, 2018
Good morning brothers and sisters in Christ. There is something that has been bothering me on ''modern day christianity''. In all these Sunday jamborees, merchandise, politics, self conceit and hypocrisy going on in churches, how does one separate the wheat from the chaff? How does one extricate oneself to serve God in spirit and in truth. I am the type that seeks for truth in the bible and the warning from our Lord in Matt 24:24 is always ringing in my head. God bless you.
Re: Is This Actually Serving God In Spirit And In Truth? by M0ron: 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
adelee777:
Good morning brothers and sisters in Christ. There is something that has been bothering me on ''modern day christianity''. In all these Sunday jamborees, merchandise, politics, self conceit and hypocrisy going on in churches, how does one separate the wheat from the chaff? How does one extricate oneself to serve God in spirit and in truth. I am the type that seeks for truth in the bible and the warning from our Lord in Matt 24:24 is always ringing in my head. God bless you.

Give us example if worshipping in truth and spirit

Or better,start your church and worship in truth and spirit as an example for others

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / "Doctors Union In Finland" Calls For Ban On Faith Healing For Kids!!! / Self Discipline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.