Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

It-would-be-difficult-to-get-200-virgins-in-ghana-prophet-kumchac - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It-would-be-difficult-to-get-200-virgins-in-ghana-prophet-kumchac (390 Views)

29-year-old Groom And His 28-year-old Bride Gets Married As Virgins In Lagos / The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria / Afia Schwarzenegger Will Be An Evangelist One Day-ghana Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It-would-be-difficult-to-get-200-virgins-in-ghana-prophet-kumchac by hardniola(m): 11:38am On Jun 10, 2018
Controversial Christian pastor, Rev Nicholas Osei, popularly known as, Prophet Kumchacha Founder and Leader of the Heaven's Gate Ministries, has stated equivocally that, it would be very difficult to get 200 female virgins in the country.
According to him, gone are the days when children bath outside even at age 14 and that's not the case in recent times. This he said are as a result of the poor parental guidance exposing them to early sex.
"...it won't be easy to get 200 virgins in the country, they're all spoilt brat. I remember when we were growing up, you'll see a child age 14 bathing outside but not the case everywhere...."
ADVERTISEMENT
He further added that most marriages are collapsing due to the fact that young women are failing to pray before accepting proposals.
"....I say couples are falling parts because they don't pay for their rib..."
He made these revelations on Accra based Thunder TV Saturday, June 09,2018 when talking about marriage and relationship.
Re: It-would-be-difficult-to-get-200-virgins-in-ghana-prophet-kumchac by hardniola(m): 11:40am On Jun 10, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Lady Blasts Man Who Sent Her Friend Request After Cursing Her Sister / How Can I Build Long Lasting Trust In My Lover . / New In Town..port Harcourt Friendship Mutual Hook Ups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.