Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Scammer Hacked A Girl Facebook Account(pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammer Hacked A Girl Facebook Account(pic) (859 Views)

Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic / Twitter User Raises Alarm After N810,000 Is Stolen From Zenith Bank Account[pic] / Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer Hacked A Girl Facebook Account(pic) by Barselonia(m): 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
Almost all my facebook friends I know by picture, even though we don't know each other physical.
Fortunately, I just notice a new face on my timeline ,I was like when did I send a request to this profile or when did this profile send me a request. So I try to have a chat with him that did I know him somewhere. Funny enough, a old chat came up. I was like WTF.
The girl account was hacked, delete all her previous posts,pictures etc. Lucky enough they can't delete our previous chat..
Scammer everywhere please be careful because I know the account is about to be use for dubious work..
Don't mind the Girl spoken English ooo, even my own too cheesy

Re: Scammer Hacked A Girl Facebook Account(pic) by Barselonia(m): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
More

Re: Scammer Hacked A Girl Facebook Account(pic) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
Not again!
Re: Scammer Hacked A Girl Facebook Account(pic) by czarina(f): 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
Not sure it's "scamming" per say, noticed lately some "oyinbo" pictures on my newsfeed and I suspected something fishy... Checked out my chat history with them (knowing I had just a handful of real whites as social buddies) and discovered almost all of those profiles belonged to some guys I was at uni with. They did it for the "hustle" they said. Deleted their photos and changed their location to places in the US. "legally" might be for affiliate marketing and "illegally" could be for date scams. Either way, your friend probably sold her facebook account. Can cost a pretty good penny if it's an old account with thousands of friends.

Live in Jos and environs? Check my profile cool

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists After Hot Pursuit. Graphic Photos / See The Face Of A Man & His Son Who Raped 13yr Old Girl Dead In Benue(photos) / Nigerian Guy Narrates His Ordeal When He Slept Off At A Female Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.