Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

How Jesus Christ Was Created - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Jesus Christ Was Created (21643 Views)

Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON / How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 1:37am On Jul 11, 2018
lies beget lies

Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures matt 22:29

Heb_4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 4:46am On Jul 11, 2018
thread title:
How Jesus Christ Was Created

Jesus Christ was not created but is the Creator:

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

verse 1 shows that the word who became Jesus christ is God, the Word was with God and the Word is God,
God = God and His word, leaving out the Holy Spirit for simplicity

but the matter of the thread discussion is in verse 3, all things were created by the word, there is nothing that exists that was not created by Him, showing that the word can not be created, did He create Himself?

also:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him

and as far as the Word Jesus Christ being God is concerned, there are many verses showing that, if any want to see them

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by realmindz: 6:28am On Jul 11, 2018
When we asked for the name of his imaginary professor, he insulted, deactivated and ran away.

Moral of the story, nothing is sacred, don't be fooled cheaply, put them to test of scrutiny, if it's the truth, it would always stand no matter the questions asked but if it's a lie, it will always fail every test of simple reasoning.

If our ancestors have done same, we won't be under mind control of foreign religion today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Primesky(m): 8:20am On Jul 11, 2018
0temSapien:
So the fire won't be everlasting anymore? I thought you guys said it will burn us forever and ever, AMEN!

Stop twisting the point there as if you didn't understand it.

You have allowed yourself to be a spokesperson for devils. As long as he's alive on earth, there's hope for him, as he has the chance of repentance. But if you or him or any other person dies in his/her sins, then there's no repentance nor salvation.

Jesus saves, repent and be saved!.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 8:41am On Jul 11, 2018
Primesky:

You have allowed yourself to be a spokesperson for devils. As long as he's alive on earth, there's hope for him, as he has the chance of repentance. But if you or him or any other person dies in his/her sins, then there's no repentance nor salvation.

You said that dazzlingd should remember Jesus when he get to hell and he would be saved. Then I ask you whether hell fire is no more a 'forever-and-ever-Amen' thing and you're talking about twisting? My question now is whether Jesus still saves people who are in his hell fire or not.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Primesky(m): 8:54am On Jul 11, 2018
0temSapien:
You said that dazzlingd should remember Jesus when he get to hell and he would be saved. Then I ask you whether hell fire is no more a 'forever-and-ever-Amen' thing and you're talking about twisting? My question now is whether Jesus still saves people who are in his hell fire or not.

Lies!. That's your trade mark. Can you point out where I said when he gets to hell he should remember Jesus Christ?. Can't you do without lying?. Is it food for you?.

I was warning the young curious man to be careful of what he's dabbling into. He rebuffed me, saying he has his choice to make. I said, well I was only advising, he can choose to accept or not. But because I believe that he will no sooner than later realize the prison he's putting himself in, just like you will soon realize yours, I said to him, you will remember these words of caution. That I mean when he comes to the reality of truth, he will remember that someone adviced him. Now I am saying to him and to you, that if you're alive then, don't hesitate to seek Jesus Christ. Delay at such point could be very dangerous. The master you're working for now is cruel and unforgiving, he won't let you go free just like that.

Now I have put it in simple English, do you now understand?. I hope so.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 9:02am On Jul 11, 2018
Primesky:

Lies!. That's your trade mark. Can you point out where I said when he gets to hell he should remember Jesus Christ?. Can't you do without lying?. Is it food for you?.

The posts between you and Dazzlingd is written below. Go through it again and tell me if you didn't say what I said. Dazzlingd said he wants your hell, then you are saying that WHEN HE FINALLY REALISES THE TRUTH...
Where will Dazzlingd realise the truth if not in hell? Remember, Dazzlingd is ready to be an hell candidate and the only way he could realize the truth of hell's existence is by experiencing it.
You said that when he finally realises the truth, he should not hesitate to call on Jesus Christ, because only him can save him...

If you don't mean that ONLY Jesuz can save him from the fire of hell, then tell us what else you meant by the clause 'only him can save you'. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Primesky(m): 9:27am On Jul 11, 2018
0temSapien:
The posts between you and Dazzlingd is written below. Go through it again and tell me if you didn't say what I said. Dazzlingd said he wants your hell, then you are saying that WHEN HE FINALLY REALISES THE TRUTH...
Where will Dazzlingd realise the truth if not in hell? Remember, Dazzlingd is ready to be an hell candidate and the only way he could realize the truth of hell's existence is by experiencing it.
You said that when he finally realises the truth, he should not hesitate to call on Jesus Christ, because only him can save him...

If you don't mean that ONLY Jesuz can save him from the fire of hell, then tell us what else you meant by the clause 'only him can save you'. Thanks.

You see, now this confirms the fact that you're lying!. Point out the place I said he will realise the truth in hell?. The young man was the one who opined about hell, assuming the worst for himself, which I rejected. Now you as customary, have come to twist the truth. What a shame.

Otem repent and be saved. This is too childish!.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2018
Primesky:

You see, now this confirms the fact that you're lying!. Point out the place I said he will realise the truth in hell?. The young man was the one who opined about hell, assuming the worst for himself, which I rejected. Now you as customary, have come to twist the truth. What a shame.

Otem repent and be saved. This is too childish!.

You said that if he realises the truth, he should call on Jesus to save him...
Now my question remains, FROM WHAT WILL Jesus SAVE HIM? undecided
I hwve already deduced that you are talking about being saved from Hell Fire, so prove me wrong now by telling me from where else he Jeus will save him.
If you can honestly answer this question, I'll greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by geoworldedu: 11:28am On Jul 11, 2018
Primesky:

You are full of sshits. When will Dazzlingd realise the truth, where and how? What will Dazzlingd be saved from by calling on Jesus when he realises the truth? As far as am concerned, Otem is sensible than you. The topic of discussion you had wit Dazzlingd is about hell fire...he didn't show any sign of fear, you said he will 'realise the truth'... and Jesus will' save' him when he calls on him.
So if you don't mean that Jesus will save Dazzlingd while he finally realizes the existence of hell (remember there's no way to realize that hell exists without experiencing it), then what safety are you talking about? Better deactivate your account in shame as Riofidelio your colleague in lie has done already wen his lies were spotted.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
realmindz:
When we asked for the name of his imaginary professor, he insulted, deactivated and ran away.

Moral of the story, nothing is sacred, don't be fooled cheaply, put them to test of scrutiny, if it's the truth, it would always stand no matter the questions asked but if it's a lie, it will always fail every test of simple reasoning.

If our ancestors have done same, we won't be under mind control of foreign religion today.
Let sleeping dogs lie my friend,i deactivated my account on NL because this is not the place where we(true Christians)supposed to preach or teach about God's Kingdom. Everything you want people to believe must have vivid proofs to verify so if you don't believe what the Bible says then don't expect right thinking persons to believe what you saw ONLY in your MATRIX reloaded astra poo undecided
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
Wunmifun:
Let sleeping dogs lie my friend,i deactivated my account on NL because this is not the place where we(true Christians)supposed to preach or teach about God's Kingdom. Everything you want people to believe must have vivid proofs to verify so if you don't believe what the Bible says then don't expect right thinking persons to believe what you saw ONLY in your MATRIX reloaded astra poo undecided
and why do you use another account to still come to the religious section to post something? Hmm. You shouldn't have deactivated your initial account when you know you will still comment here. cool
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
geoworldedu:

You are full of sshits. When will Dazzlingd realise the truth, where and how? What will Dazzlingd be saved from by calling on Jesus when he realises the truth? As far as am concerned, Otem is sensible than you. The topic of discussion you had wit Dazzlingd is about hell fire...he didn't show any sign of fear, you said he will 'realise the truth'... and Jesus will' save' him when he calls on him.
So if you don't mean that Jesus will save Dazzlingd while he finally realizes the existence of hell (remember there's no way to realize that hell exists without experiencing it), then what safety are you talking about? Better deactivate your account in shame as Riofidelio your colleague in lie has done already wen his lies were spotted.
All of you stopped commenting as if you're all DEAD when i was ready to ridicule your nonescience ASTRA poo with thought provoking questions, if you must know there are many atheists whose brains have been cured miraculously due to our preaching and teaching activities,the professor was just one out of thousands and i myself have started meeting strange characters in my DREAMS until he taught me how to make them disappear,i followed his advice and to my surprise all those people who has been appearing and disappearing in my dreams vanished "when i started asking them reasonable questions" like (1)why am i so special to you? (2) why aren't others seeing you? (3) what am i expected to do with all these info? (4) do i really need the info if there's nothing to benefit me or others presently (5) can you help me move to the next world without experiencing death? and so many other questions at that! My own uncle was a Muslim Sheik and he used to ASTRA travel several times but unfortunately he was an illiterate who only studied Arabic language so those demons only revealed things within his thinking to him. So when it happened to me i thought within myself "i'm not yet a sheik,so why receiving all these?" and exactly few weeks later i met a Jehovah's witness who proved to me that they are DEMONS after relating his experience,he is the same professor but as your folks are asking people to try ASTRA travelling, i'm also telling those of you involving in this acts to QUESTION those characters you do meet. I know you guys love what you're seeing but i wasn't just someone who gets carried away easily with fantasies so those demons can't use me. Scenes full of Action like Violence,Vicious,Vengeance and Sex motion pictures you'll see a lot from them but i am telling you today that it's all LIES wink wink wink
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
Please i'm not coming back to ridicule you guys anymore so relax and enjoy your fantasies with your friends in your ASTRA travels. I just wanted to make you realise that when you're thinking you have an edge ahead of all others please! please!! and please!!! always exclude Jehovah's Witnesses because we are the REAL Christians and there is no wisdom that surpasses what Jehovah has given us,that's why we can boldly knock on anyone's door with confidence to say "here comes true knowledge and wisdom" So when next you see one of Jehovah's Witnesses pay your respect before invincible, unchallengeable and humble power of reasoning wink wink wink
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Primesky(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
geoworldedu:

I will repeat this warning for all who cares to take it. Astra projection is demonic. It opens you up for demon possession. I guess you have no idea what that means. There are lots of unspeakable dangers in engaging in such acts. When Dazzlingd realises this, the help of Jesus Christ the saviour will be vital. Jesus Christ is not called the saviour for nothing. If you believe and call in Him, He will not deny you. Pray you don't die in that state of independence, otherwise you won't have the opportunity. This will make no sense to you now.

Remember Paul the apostle, he was a tomentor of the Christians, until the day he encountered Jesus Christ. I won't be surprised if you guys become the biggest preachers of the word. You guys will do much damage to the kingdom of darkness, as you will expose the devil from a first hand experience grin But it could be dangerous, so don't assume you will easily get out sad
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Primesky(m): 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
0temSapien:

You said that if he realises the truth, he should call on Jesus to save him...
Now my question remains, FROM WHAT WILL Jesus SAVE HIM? undecided
I hwve already deduced that you are talking about being saved from Hell Fire, so prove me wrong now by telling me from where else he Jeus will save him.
If you can honestly answer this question, I'll greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Saved from lies and satanic bondage.

Wait I never mentioned hell fire to that guy, nor did I mention it to you here, so why are you both having headache about it?. Are you already scared of it?, or are your lying deceivers agitated about it?. See Otem, believe me, you don't want to go there. You can't handle it. Those your falsegods will never tell you the truth. Wake up man!.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
Primesky:

Wait I never mentioned hell fire to that guy, nor did I mention it to you here, so why are you both having headache about it?. Are you already scared of it?, or are your lying deceivers agitated about it?. See Otem, believe me, you don't want to go there. You can't handle it. Those your falsegods will never tell you the truth. Wake up man!.
Okeydokey. Maybe you spoke off point earlier, because the guy was talking about hell fire and you are talking about being saved...a rational human being would have thought that you meant 'being saved from that hell fire after realising the truth'. It's prdonable anyway, as long as you have said that such is not what you mean. But pls always try not to post off-topic stuffs. The guy wasn't a liar or a slave, so you talking about being free from LIES and BONDAGE while he was talking about HELL FIRE is actually begging the question. Next time always address issues rather than going back and forth. My 2cents though cool
One Love

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by olakunle5296: 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
satanic doctrine
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 12:01am On Jul 12, 2018
Primesky, realmindz, hello

3 Likes

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 12:17am On Jul 12, 2018
the god of doctufos and it's believers is satan:

0temSapien As God Almighty is right there from the beginning without beginning, there was no human being in existence to christen him at the beginning. WHat name have you chosen to christen God Almighty now, please tell me? Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Odin, Olorun, etc all called its consciousness 'Reverad' back in those days before it told them that they should stop worshipping it.
Now CHoose for YOurself. WHAt name will you like to call OUR GOD ALMIGHTY(THE SUMMATION OF EXISTENCE)? The choice is left for you to make. cool

johnw47
1. unknown to the doctufos mob satan has always been the name of your god
2. but if you like there are now two satans, the one you think is someone else
and the real one who is the god of the doctufos
3. i now enter it into the doctufos:

Doctufos

Book of johnw

Chapter1

1. by the request of OtemSapien alias OtemAtum
I have named the god of Doctufos and of OtemSapien alias OtemAtum and all the Doctufos mob
2. I named him: SATAN
3. let it be so from this time and forever more
4. so be it.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 2:49am On Jul 12, 2018
olakunle5296:
satanic doctrine
prove it so.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 3:15am On Jul 12, 2018
olakunle5296:
satanic doctrine

0temSapien:
prove it so.

otem, satans doctufos says that YAHWEH is satan
apart from satan being the god of you and doctufos, that's proof enough

Isa 45:21 ... I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 3:56am On Jul 12, 2018
johnw47:

otem, satans doctufos says that YAHWEH is satan
apart from satan being the god of you and doctufos, that's proof enough

Isa 45:21 ... I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.
Esias is drunk aswear grin
Well, I don't blame him, since he couldn't see beyond the god he worships, same way all christians and muslims today cannot see beyond the gods they worship. God Almighty created Yahweh and it is well documented in the Doctufos of Truth. cool

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 4:51am On Jul 12, 2018
0temSapien:
Esias is drunk aswear grin
Well, I don't blame him, since he couldn't see beyond the god he worships, same way all christians and muslims today cannot see beyond the gods they worship. God Almighty created Yahweh and it is well documented in the Doctufos of Truth. cool

otem, your god almighty is satan, you know that, you even had me affirm that fact
and there are not many that believe satan and his doctufos, you and perhaps a couple others here
you post much of satans book and almost no one reads it, ha ha, posts and posts with no replies

john 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 4:54am On Jul 12, 2018
Primesky:

Primesky,otem is in a perpetual state of confusion, and that's to be expected with him being a God and christian hater
50% of the time he is unintelligable while the other 50% of the time he is untruthful, and that's why doctufos is nonsense, it's written by people like him and it's god is satan which otem had me affirm

1Co_14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 5:06am On Jul 12, 2018
0temSapien:
drunk aswear

fancy you otem being scared of false jw rio-wum whoever, so dishonest them mob,
you never started posting again until he imploded cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 5:18am On Jul 12, 2018
0temSapien:
it is well documented in the Doctufos of Truth. cool

not doctufos of truth otem, we have already established that doctufos stands for:

doc=document
tu=to you
fos=full of excrement

document to you full of excrement

you need to work on your memory, oh one who rio-wum whoever called lunatic

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 5:24am On Jul 12, 2018
you otem and rio-wum whoever have a lot in common
for one, you both post a lot of smilies to hide your confusion, lack of knowledge, falsities and rage behind

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Primesky(m): 9:57am On Jul 12, 2018
johnw47:

Primesky,otem is in a perpetual state of confusion, and that's to be expected with him being a God and christian hater
50% of the time he is unintelligable while the other 50% of the time he is untruthful, and that's why doctufos is nonsense, it's written by people like him and it's god is satan which otem had me affirm

1Co_14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

You're correct bro. You can't give what you don't have!. Otem is working for a confused bunch of thieves and lairs. That's why he's unstable. I wish he can see this and come out quickly. We care about him.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Primesky(m): 10:01am On Jul 12, 2018
johnw47:
Primesky, realmindz, hello

Hello bro. Jesus is our boldness, His love is our business cool

The devils can turn and rage in hell or wherever they are. There's only one champion, Lord and King. Jesus Christ! grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Primesky(m): 10:16am On Jul 12, 2018
0temSapien:
Okeydokey. Maybe you spoke off point earlier, because the guy was talking about hell fire and you are talking about being saved...a rational human being would have thought that you meant 'being saved from that hell fire after realising the truth'. It's prdonable anyway, as long as you have said that such is not what you mean. But pls always try not to post off-topic stuffs. The guy wasn't a liar or a slave, so you talking about being free from LIES and BONDAGE while he was talking about HELL FIRE is actually begging the question. Next time always address issues rather than going back and forth. My 2cents though cool
One Love

This is becoming a serious problem o. Otem, you're losing y9ur reasoning o. What have you done to your self?. Look at your reasoning, O my God!. This wicked spirits are recking havoc in your mind. But you allowed them.

And you actually think you are making sense?. Only a spiritually blind person will take you serious. But why, why brother why? Why did you leave the way of life for this low life, this shameful and disgraceful life?. Oh Lord please have mercy.

Ah Otem! embarassed
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
Primesky:

This is becoming a serious problem o. Otem, you're losing y9ur reasoning o. What have you done to your self?. Look at your reasoning, O my God!. This wicked spirits are recking havoc in your mind. But you allowed them.

And you actually think you are making sense?. Only a spiritually blind person will take you serious. But why, why brother why? Why did you leave the way of life for this low life, this shameful and disgraceful life?. Oh Lord please have mercy.

Ah Otem! embarassed
To you now, you are grieved in the spirit for a lost soul. Funny stuff. Well, in the long run, the light of GOD ALMIGHTY will reveal the truth to you. Then you will know the truth. cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) / Mass Wedding: Catholic Priest Sponsors 136 Couples In Nasarawa State / Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.