Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

How Jesus Christ Was Created - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Jesus Christ Was Created (21810 Views)

Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON / How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
TATIME:
You're just an accuser with no reasoning my friend but Primesky is talking with points and ready to reason from the scriptures so please don't be offended if i totally ignore you henceforth!

riofidelio-wum-tat, you are another copy cat, what i say in truth you throw back in lies
but once more that's what false jw's are known for, lying:
Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

johnw47:

riofidelio-wum-tat, just more of your continued self rigfhteous puffed up prideful lies

you have said i am furious and i told you i'm not, now you say i have intense hate, which i don't
i don't like false jw as God doesn't like you,
but you keep on lying-accusing, that's what false jw's do, taking after their true father god:

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by MuttleyLaff: 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
Primesky:
Hmm... Excuse me sir, the story of the Richman and Lazarus, was it real or a parable?.
When Jesus noticed how the guests chose the places of honor, He told them a parable:
- Luke 14:7

Then Jesus told them this parable:
- Luke 15:3

Jesus also said to His disciples...
- Luke 16:1a

And He told them many things in parables, saying,
A farmer went out to sow his seed

- Matthew 13:3

34Jesus always used stories and illustrations like these when speaking to the crowds.
In fact, he never spoke to them without using such parables.
35This fulfilled what God had spoken through the prophet:
"I will speak to you in parables. I will explain things hidden since the creation of the world."

- Matthew 13:34-35

He did not say anything to them without a parable.
But privately He explained all things to His own disciples.

- Mark 4:34

Primesky, remember I earlier wrote,
just because you're telling a joke, it doesnt necessarily mean, the joke is devoid of some element of truth and reality
well, so is the same with parables
and particular so too, with the case of the parable of the Rich man and Poor man, Lazarus.

As can be seen with Luke 14:7, Luke 15:3, Luke 16:1a etcetra above
Jesus, told quite a sizeable amount of parables, varying in total, between a number of 45 and 60.
They usually have a plethora of lessons and moral truth in them.

Also, a good amount of the parables, are a faithful representation of reality,
told, as a story, with verisimilitude characters, the Rich man & Poor man named, Lazarus characters, are examples of one

Primesky:
In the story of the Richman and Lazarus, the both of them were in Sheol as you said, was there any demarcation between them both?.
Yes, there is/was a demarcation,
and its a demarcation that is impossible to cross.

By the way, contrary to popular belief/opinion,
there is not an interim place, called Hell or Hades where people, go to and languish in fiery torment, pending the white throne judgement
That is part of Greek mythology

Grave/tomb/sepulchre sites are merely places of deposit for a corpse.
So, sheol, in an oversimplified or elementary manner, can be grave or has been referred as grave
Sheol, as a matter of fact, is the realm of the dead or departed souls

Souls, do not, in the land of the living, linger in the air.
Souls, do not, in the land of the living, stay in limbo.
Souls, do not, in the land of the living, hang about.
Souls, do not make revisit(s), to them/those in the land of the living.

Sheol is more of a proper and real biblical Israelite concept, of where, the dead, their souls, are ''interned''
Sheol, as at times, its a grave and at another time, its like an ''airport transit lounge''

Every human being, after drawing their last breath, ends up in Sheol
and remain there, waiting, until boarding to their final and respective destination

So, Sheol is like being in an airport terminal's departure area
The area where you (i.e. think of the Rich man here) hold your ticket, boarding pass and wait with your luggages before taking a flight to your final destination

Some airlines, as a service to premium or selected passengers, operate airline lounges,
providing the premium or selected passengers with comforts in these lounges,
that are better than and beyond, those available in the airport terminal's departure area for regular or economy passengers

These premium or selected choice passengers (e.g. think of Father Abraham and the Poor man here),
enjoy plush and more comfortable seating, quieter environments, advantage perks are provided.
Other privileges may include private meeting rooms, telephones, wireless internet access and other business services, along with provision of free drinks and snacks to enhance passenger comfort.
- looks and sounds like a place of bliss, doesnt it?

Sheol too, has a model similar to this:
There is the Rich man's side aka Hades
and there is Abraham's side aka Abraham's bosom aka place of bliss

How did/does Sheol exist?
Well, until Jesus' parable in the NT, sheol in general, without necessarily distinguishing between righteous or unrighteous souls, has been the realm of the dead or abode of the dead.

We have verses in OT (e.g. Psalm 9:17 etcetera) suggesting that the wicked go to sheol
but it was Jesus in the NT that brought things into perspective when he shared the hyperbolic illustration of sheol with the story of the Rich Man being elsewhere and Abraham with the Poor Man being on a different side

From Jesus' parable, we got to know, Sheol, has two sections with a dividing gulf (i.e. demarcation, as you Primesky, like to put it)
The two sections were the Rich man section and Abraham's bosom section

Those, initially and who would have been, in the good side of Sheol, (i.e. Abraham's bosom) are now in Paradise

The etymology of afterlife from a Jewish point of view and concept (i.e. Sheol, with 2 sections) has changed over time
and Sheol, since, has being interchangeably replaced with Gehenna and Hell/Hades

Primesky:
Why did the richman request for water and Lazarus didn't?
First and foremost, there's the saying to:
Prefer knowledge to wealth, as one is permanent, the other isnt

Primesky, the Rich man made three requests
and the first one, was an inexcusable self centred one, where he was looking out for himself first
Not surprised though, as in the parable, he was potrayed as someone, who lived selfishly during his ifetime
Anyway, it wasnt until when he found out that his first request cant be granted,
that he then switched to making a second and third request, for the sake of his other five brothers, now looking out for them

Water, in this context and in that parable, is used as a metaphor, representing truth and knowledge

Lazarus, already knows the truth and has had the knowledge, so has no need to request for water
The Rich man, on the other hand, has just developed a thirst for truth and knowledge,
but for him, especially where he is, it is too late for him, to be requesting for water (i.e. truth and knowledge)
even a drop of it, is out of the question, because in the location where he's in right now, it's not just a matter of too little, too late
it's the fact that his destination, at the point is SEALED, and so cant be changed or reversed.

Primesky:
Since the both of them where in the same Sheol,
why did the richman complain about being in torment and Lazarus was being comforted in Abraham's bossom in the same Sheol!.
You're right that the Rich man complained about being in torment
and noted that Lazarus was being comforted in Abraham's bossom in the same Sheol
but the Rich man never once asked why he was in the place of torment part of Sheol
and why Lazarus was in Sheol's other part, the place of comfort

The Rich man seems, to have not fight the decision of being in the place of torment.
Seems to know he belonged there
He didnt even try to get transfer across to the Lazarus Sheol's other part, the place of comfort
Looks like he knew he deserved to be in the place where he found himself

One of the things, to take away and learn from that parable,
is that, there is a place, after death, that people will find themselves
and wont dispute or argue for being there

Primesky:
I will appreciate a clarification here.
Thanks.
When Jesus had left the crowd and gone indoors, his disciples came to him and said,
"Tell us what the parable about the weeds in the field means."
(i.e. please explain to us that parable of the tares and of the field.'')

- Matthew 13:36

Later, when Jesus was alone with the twelve disciples
and with the others who were gathered around,
they asked him what the parables meant

- Mark 4:10

His disciples began questioning Him as to what this parable meant.
- Luke 8:9
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Primesky(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
When Jesus noticed how the guests chose the places of honor, He told them a parable:

Then Jesus told them this parable:
- Luke 15:3

Jesus also said to His disciples...
- Luke 16:1a

And He told them many things in parables, saying,
A farmer went out to sow his seed

- Matthew 13:3

34Jesus always used stories and illustrations like these when speaking to the crowds.
In fact, he never spoke to them without using such parables.
35This fulfilled what God had spoken through the prophet:
"I will speak to you in parables. I will explain things hidden since the creation of the world."

- Matthew 13:34-35

Primesky, remember I earlier wrote,
just because you're telling a joke, it doesnt necessarily mean, the joke is devoid of some element of truth and reality
well, so is the same with parables
and particular so too, with the case of the parable of the Rich man and Poor man, Lazarus.

As can be seen with Luke 14:7, Luke 15:3, Luke 16:1a etcetra above
Jesus, told quite a sizeable amount of parables, varying in total, between a number of 45 and 60.
They usually have a plethora of lessons and moral truth in them.

Also, a good amount of the parables, are a faithful representation of reality,
told, as a story, with verisimilitude characters, the Rich man & Poor man named, Lazarus characters, are examples of one

Yes, there is/was a demarcation,
and its a demarcation that is impossible to cross.

By the way, contrary to popular belief/opinion,
there is not an interim place, called Hell or Hades where people, go to and languish in fiery torment, pending the white throne judgement
That is part of Greek mythology

Grave/tomb/sepulchre sites are merely places of deposit for a corpse.
So, sheol, in an oversimplified or elementary manner, can be grave or has been referred as grave
Sheol, as a matter of fact, is the realm of the dead or departed souls

Souls, do not, in the land of the living, linger in the air.
Souls, do not, in the land of the living, stay in limbo.
Souls, do not, in the land of the living, hang about.
Souls, do not make revisit(s), to them/those in the land of the living.

Sheol is more of a proper and real biblical Israelite concept, of where, the dead, their souls, are ''interned''
Sheol, as at times, its a grave and at another time, its like an ''airport transit lounge''

Every human being, after drawing their last breath, ends up in Sheol
and remain there, waiting, until boarding to their final and respective destination

So, Sheol is like being in an airport terminal's departure area
The area where you (i.e. think of the Rich man here) hold your ticket, boarding pass and wait with your luggages before taking a flight to your final destination

Some airlines, as a service to premium or selected passengers, operate airline lounges,
providing the premium or selected passengers with comforts in these lounges,
that are better than and beyond, those available in the airport terminal's departure area for regular or economy passengers

These premium or selected choice passengers (e.g. think of Father Abraham and the Poor man here),
enjoy plush and more comfortable seating, quieter environments, advantage perks are provided.
Other privileges may include private meeting rooms, telephones, wireless internet access and other business services, along with provision of free drinks and snacks to enhance passenger comfort.
- looks and sounds like a place of bliss, doesnt it?

Sheol too, has a model similar to this:
There is the Rich man's side aka Hades
and there is Abraham's side aka Abraham's bosom aka place of bliss

How did/does Sheol exist?
Well, until Jesus' parable in the NT, sheol in general, without necessarily distinguishing between righteous or unrighteous souls, has been the realm of the dead or abode of the dead.

We have verses in OT (e.g. Psalm 9:17 etcetera) suggesting that the wicked go to sheol
but it was Jesus in the NT that brought things into perspective when he shared the hyperbolic illustration of sheol with the story of the Rich Man being elsewhere and Abraham with the Poor Man being on a different side

From Jesus' parable, we got to know, Sheol, has two sections with a dividing gulf (i.e. demarcation, as you Primesky, like to put it)
The two sections were the Rich man section and Abraham's bosom section

Those, initially and who would have been, in the good side of Sheol, (i.e. Abraham's bosom) are now in Paradise

The etymology of afterlife from a Jewish point of view and concept (i.e. Sheol, with 2 sections) has changed over time
and Sheol, since, has being interchangeably replaced with Gehenna and Hell/Hades

First and foremost, there's the saying to:
Prefer knowledge to wealth, as one is permanent, the other isnt

Primesky, the Rich man made three requests
and the first one, was an inexcusable self centred one, where he was looking out for himself first
Not surprised though, as in the parable, he was potrayed as someone, who lived selfishly during his ifetime
Anyway, it wasnt until when he found out that his first request cant be granted,
that he then switched to making a second and third request, for the sake of his other five brothers, now looking out for them

Water, in this context and in that parable, is used as a metaphor, representing truth and knowledge

Lazarus, already knows the truth and has had the knowledge, so has no need to request for water
The Rich man, on the other hand, has just developed a thirst for truth and knowledge,
but for him, especially where he is, it is too late for him, to be requesting for water (i.e. truth and knowledge)
even a drop of it, is out of the question, because in the location where he's in right now, it's not just a matter of too little, too late
it's the fact that his destination, at the point is SEALED, and so cant be changed or reversed.

You're right that the Rich man complained about being in torment
and noted that Lazarus was being comforted in Abraham's bossom in the same Sheol
but the Rich man never once asked why he was in the place of torment part of Sheol
and why Lazarus was in Sheol's other part, the place of comfort

The Rich man seems, to have not fight the decision of being in the place of torment.
Seems to know he belonged there
He didnt even try to get transfer across to the Lazarus Sheol's other part, the place of comfort
Looks like he knew he deserved to be in the place where he found himself

One of the things, to take away and learn from that parable,
is that, there is a place, after death, that people will find themselves
and wont dispute or argue for being there

When Jesus had left the crowd and gone indoors, his disciples came to him and said,

I thank you very much for your patience and civility in answering the questions. However, by your own explanations, you seem to have shot yourself on the foot!. According to you, Jesus always speaks in parable to the non disciples, but plainly to His disciples. Please read Luke chapter 16 :1 to the end. Who did the Bible say Jesus was speaking to?. He was speaking to His disciples, so was He also speaking in parables to them?. Another thing you failed to observe is that, whenever Jesus spoke in parable, the bible always indicate that from the beginning, that look, here Jesus was speaking in parables. But that cannot be said of the two cases in Luke chapter 16.

Another example I want you to consider is this

Mark 9:43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

Here Jesus literally mentioned the fact that one can go into hell fire that never shall be quenched.

Who was Jesus talking to?, to His disciples, read from verse 38 of Mark chapter 9. The matter is very clear.

Again, I will strongly disagree with you, even though you can pin point bible verses to back up your claims. Whenever Jesus spoke in parable, the bible will always indicate that, however in Luke chapter 16, and some others, He spoke plainly!.
Whenever Jesus speaks in parable, the bible does not expect you to explain the parable, it interpretes it by itself, to avoid confusion. Now look at what you're saying. Someone else will come and say a different thing. And God is not the author of confusion. If the water the richman was asking is the word of God like you said, what does he then mean by asking father Abraham to send someone to go and warn his people. It should have been, let someone go and give my brethren water!. Why the contradictions?. You can see the flaws.

The bible is clear and plain. Even parables, when used are explained!.

I hope you know that it is a very terrible thing to add to the scriptures what isn't there?. The bible is clear, and can stand on its own. It needs no addition from anybody. Your position is born out of someone's feelings and believe of how things should be, but unfortunately, that's not the way it is in the bible
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by IndustryEight: 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
undecided Yaweh, Jehovah, the Abrahamic God are all big jokes... I am a Sentient Conscious Being, I am God experiencing my own self. I serve No one , I serve nothing, I repeat "I serve no one and nothing ". If You can't think for yourselves, please allow the reptilians arrange your cosmic journey, trapped in this endless cycle of reincarnation and modern slavery called religion. The rabbit hole goes deeper. Using Reversed mental psychology, these Elite team that runs the affairs of this planet have succeeded in trapping your minds. Well I see things a lot better. My earnest wish for y'all is to experience the truth the same way I did. I was once a devoted, born again, speaking in tongues Christian, then one day I thought to my self, this God is a Selfish Dude. To what end? If you can't think for yourselves, don't even bother to mention me. Kisses ladies, handshakes guys.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Primesky(m): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
TATIME:
Primesky, les i forget Jesus preaching to the spirit has a deeper meaning my friend. The Bible is clear that in the grave their is NO repentance for the dead are conscious of nothing at all,they can't see,smell,hear or touch because THEY ARE DEAD! Ecclesiastes 9:4-11 So what is the meaning of that scripture? Well the spirits in question aren't those who are dead but demons in tartarus(Ephasians 6:12,2Peter 2:4,Jude 6,9) to know that Jesus is dead and so the opportunity for humans to live forever is now granted. These evil spirits thought they're still proving something since humans are under curse but at Jesus' death all their effort to prove that NO intelligent creature will remain on God's side in the face of severe test becomes futile! Job 1:7-12 compared to Hebrews 12:3 So Jesus' death is like telling those demons "all your efforts are in vain" that is why Satan their leader led them to start attacking TRUE Christians ever since the day Jesus died till today! Revelations 12:17 Now after Jesus' resurrection,He could say "all powers both in heaven and on earth has been given to Him" because He can now decide on what to do with Satan and the demons as Jehovah has made Him Judge after completing the greatest assignment ever! Matthew 28:18 compared to John 19:30

No my dear, there's no deeper meaning that what's there already!. Look at the scriptures again for clarity.

1 Peter 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

It's clear who Jesus was speaking or preaching to. Not to demons, but spirits which were once disobedient right from the previous flood era.

Look at this one below.

Matthew 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Notice what the bible said came out, and what they did after the resurrection of Jesus Christ. It wasn't a parable, and this spirits weren't that of demons. The bible is clear on that.

Concerning the dead not knowing anything, it's simply taking about the human body. The body at death becomes unresponsive to anything around it. But the spirit lives, and is conscious of everything, in fact even more conscious than when in the body.

Do some research, you will see doctors, who have carried out scientific studies to find out if there's consciousness after death. More so, we have alot of does who were certified medically dead, who came back to life after several hours some days, who can give you detailed account of happenings from the Spirit realm. But Al the while their bodies, the five senses are useless, and unresponsive.

See, let me tell you the truth, we can argue from now till Jesus comes, although your religion says he's already here, obviously, that's not the Jesus Christ I know. But without the help of the Holy Spirit of God guiding you, you will continue to misinterpret and misapply the word of God.

Seek the help of God's Holy Spirit. He will guide you, and help you to thoroughly understandinh the scriptures.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
Primesky:

No my dear, there's no deeper meaning that what's there already!. Look at the scriptures again for clarity.

1 Peter 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

It's clear who Jesus was speaking or preaching to. Not to demons, but spirits which were once disobedient right from the previous flood era.

Look at this one below.

Matthew 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Notice what the bible said came out, and what they did after the resurrection of Jesus Christ. It wasn't a parable, and this spirits weren't that of demons. The bible is clear on that.

Concerning the dead not knowing anything, it's simply taking about the human body. The body at death becomes unresponsive to anything around it. But the spirit lives, and is conscious of everything, in fact even more conscious than when in the body.

Do some research, you will see doctors, who have carried out scientific studies to find out if there's consciousness after death. More so, we have alot of does who were certified medically dead, who came back to life after several hours some days, who can give you detailed account of happenings from the Spirit realm. But Al the while their bodies, the five senses are useless, and unresponsive.

See, let me tell you the truth, we can argue from now till Jesus comes, although your religion says he's already here, obviously, that's not the Jesus Christ I know. But without the help of the Holy Spirit of God guiding you, you will continue to misinterpret and misapply the word of God.

Seek the help of God's Holy Spirit. He will guide you, and help you to thoroughly understandinh the scriptures.
Everyone will claim they are been GUIDED by the holy spirit,please don't worry about that because i also believe you're not getting it due to not having the backing of God's holy spirit! undecided undecided undecided So back to the scriptures,in Genesis 6:1-4 We read that God's sons (Angels) had sex with female humans and produced giants causing troubles everywhere! That was their blunder,they were DISOBEDIENT because that's not their assigned duty! 2Peter 2:4,5 Notice that in Jude 6 it was reported that "they left their habitation". So that was their sin and as perfect creatures there is no forgiveness for them because they knew PERFECTLY what they were doing unlike humans who in most cases does wrong under pressure. Matthew 12:31,32 When talking about the scriptures you don't expect God to come down and say "this is what i want you to believe" The Bible said "the dead are conscious of NOTHING" Eccle 9:4-10 "Spirits in prison" (1Peter 3:19) the same peter explains why they were imprisoned in verse 20 compared to Genesis 6:1-4. If you think i don't have the holy spirit it's OK but i'm telling you that spirits imprisoned were demons and the reason for their imprisonment is clearly noted in your Bible! Gen 6:1-4~1Peter 3:19,20~2Peter 2:4~Jude 6. So if you have any other thing to say you can go ahead but remember arguing blindly due to ego so that others won't say a Jehovah's Witness won the debate is tantamount to SINNING against the holy spirit because there is nothing left you expect God to do for you if you chose to keep arguing after seeing facts in black and white! Matthew 12:31,32
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
#Primesky i studied the human body far much more than you can imagine! It is scientifically proved that the brain cells are the last to die even when all other parts of the body stopped functioning,of course it's the last recorded information that's capable of ringing in the dead person's brains. Let a DEDICATED member from each of all these group Indu,Buddhist,Muslim,Catholic,Atheist falls in that same condition,i can assure you that each will keep dreaming of what has been recorded or programmed in their brains before the occurrence(death). Please that never meant that what they were all dreaming is real. undecided undecided undecided Moreover how do you now prove that what atheists are seeing is demons in their ASTRA travels if you accept what others saw in their dreams as real You can't say your own folks ASTRA travelled and saw something beneficial yet claiming that another group are seeing LIES simply because atheists called their own "astra travel" while your folks called their own revelations from the Lordcheesy cheesy cheesy My friend,it's all LIES! Satan is only brandishing it in different versions,God said "Adam will die" and Satan said "God lied",anyone saying anything survived Adam or his offspring after death is simply saying "Adam is still alive somewhere" whereas the TRUTH is that Adam is dead and has returned to NONE EXISTENCE! Notice what Satan told Eve "you will become like God(who is not seen but can see everything)at DEATH" wink wink wink Genesis 3:4,5 So wake up!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by MuttleyLaff: 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
Primesky:
I thank you very much for your patience and civility in answering the questions.
Maybe it's because I am a glutton for punishment

Reading your next nine sections below that I am responding to, is evidence of this

Primesky:
However, by your own explanations, you seem to have shot yourself on the foot!.
Wishful thinking.
You wish, I have shot myself on the foot.

Primesky:
According to you, Jesus always speaks in parable to the non disciples, but plainly to His disciples.
Please reproduce here, where I typed and you claim I've said:
Jesus always speaks in parable to the non disciples, but plainly to His disciples.

If you cant, if you are unable to, then please retract that false statement
and tender apologies accordingly

Primesky:
Please read Luke chapter 16 :1 to the end.
Who did the Bible say Jesus was speaking to?.
He was speaking to His disciples, so was He also speaking in parables to them?

I remember vividly posting Mark 4:34 above, with the emboldened and underlined.
How could you have missed not reading or seeing it?

Even if you missed Mark 4:34, what about the other three, namely Matthew 13:36, Mark 4:10 and Luke 8:9?
Seems you willingly ignored the greater part of the content of my earlier post

Primesky:
Another thing you failed to observe is that, whenever Jesus spoke in parable, the bible always indicate that from the beginning, that look, here Jesus was speaking in parables.
But that cannot be said of the two cases in Luke chapter 16
It is ignorance that leads you to make such an unbearable comment.
I will leave anymore response on this section until later because I'll adequately be addressing it somewhere else down below

Primesky:
Another example I want you to consider is this

Mark 9:43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

Here Jesus literally mentioned the fact that one can go into hell fire that never shall be quenched

Who was Jesus talking to?, to His disciples, read from verse 38 of Mark chapter 9. The matter is very clear
What exactly is your point here Primesky?

1/ Are you saying, dead people still have hands, after they are buried and their bodies get decomposed?
2/ Do you not know what Mark 9:43 is?
3/ Is it that you think/thought Mark 9:43 is a parable?
4/ Are you familiar with common figures of speech Jesus often used in His earthly ministry teachings?
5/ Do you know from answering #4/ above, which of the figures of speech, Mark 9:43 comes under?

Primesky:
Again, I will strongly disagree with you, even though you can pin point bible verses to back up your claims. Whenever Jesus spoke in parable, the bible will always indicate that, however in Luke chapter 16, and some others, He spoke plainly!.
1/ Primesky, do you know that, all scripture is inspired by God?
2/ Do you know that, translation of the bible into other languages from the original text is not inspired by God?
3a/ Do you know that, when the books of the Bible were originally written there were no such things as chapters or verses?
3b/ Do you know that each book of the bible was written without any breaks, from the beginning to the end.
4/ Now do you also know that, dividing the bible into chapters and verses is not inspired by God

The first step Primesky, in Bible understanding and correct interpretation, is to ignore its chapter and verse divisions.
Now Primesky, if you had abided by this useful rule of thumb,
you would have noticed that Luke chapter 16, traced, actually goes, as far back, as Luke 14:1
and that Luke 14:7 reproduced above, is the start, of a series of parables spoken, that extends to Luke chapter 16.

Primesky:
Whenever Jesus speaks in parable, the bible does not expect you to explain the parable, it interpretes it by itself, to avoid confusion.
Now look at what you're saying. Someone else will come and say a different thing. And God is not the author of confusion.
If the water the richman was asking is the word of God like you said,
what does he then mean by asking father Abraham to send someone to go and warn his people
It should have been, let someone go and give my brethren water!.
Why the contradictions?. You can see the flaws.
I am not responsible for convincing you.
I have told you what water symbolically meant in the parable,
if you like, dont accept what it symbolically meant in the parable.

1/ Do you know what happened, what Jesus did, a few weeks after He narrated that parable of the Rich man and Poor man named Lazarus?
2/ Most of the verisimilitude characters in Jesus' parable hardly have names, but the name of the poor man was given.
Do you know why Jesus, on purpose, gave Lazarus, as the name of the poor man, in that parable?

Primesky:
The bible is clear and plain.
Even parables, when used are explained!.
But the Holy Spirit will come and help you, because the Father will send the Spirit to take my place.
The Spirit will teach you everything and will remind you of what I said while I was with you.

- John 14:26

However, when the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth.
For He will not speak on His own,
but He will speak what He hears, and He will declare to you what is to come

- John 16:13

Primesky who does the explaining?
Who is responsible for the explanation? Hmm?

I know John 14:26 and John 16:13 above, both, easily are understood and so need no interpreting them.

Primesky:
I hope you know that it is a very terrible thing to add to the scriptures what isn't there?.
The bible is clear, and can stand on its own. It needs no addition from anybody.
Your position is born out of someone's feelings and believe of how things should be,
but unfortunately, that's not the way it is in the bible
The truth will always be the truth even if no one believes it.

You come across like one of the people in the bible Jesus tells parables to.

Hearing, they dont really listen, nor do they even try to understand
Reading, they do not read posts properly nor read to understand
Seeing, they do not see
because the more, they look, the less, they see.

Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, ignorance or disbelief.
My special sympathy for your lack of understanding, ignorance and/or disbelief.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
TATIME:
You're just an accuser with no reasoning my friend but Primesky is talking with points and ready to reason from the scriptures so please don't be offended if i totally ignore you henceforth!

TATIME:
don't bother about whatever your friend John is saying because i'm through with him

ha ha, riofidelio-wum-tat,you false jw's cannot help but lie,
when you lie you are just talking naturally like your father god:

riofidelio, you couldn't stop lying if your life depended on it, which it does:
Rev_21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 2:04am On Jul 16, 2018
concerning false jw riofidelio-wum-tat:

1Ti 6:4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Primesky(m): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Maybe it's because I am a glutton for punishment

Reading your next nine sections below that I am responding to, is evidence of this

Wishful thinking.
You wish, I have shot myself on the foot.

Please reproduce here, where I typed and you claim I've said:
Jesus always speaks in parable to the non disciples, but plainly to His disciples.

If you cant, if you are unable to, then please retract that false statement
and tender apologies accordingly

I remember vividly posting Mark 4:34 above, with the emboldened and underlined.
How could you have missed not reading or seeing it?

Even if you missed Mark 4:34, what about the other three, namely Matthew 13:36, Mark 4:10 and Luke 8:9?
Seems you willingly ignored the greater part of the content of my earlier post

It is ignorance that leads you to make such an unbearable comment.
I will leave anymore response on this section until later because I'll adequately be addressing it somewhere else down below

What exactly is your point here Primesky?

1/ Are you saying, dead people still have hands, after they are buried and their bodies get decomposed?
2/ Do you not know what Mark 9:43 is?
3/ Is it that you think/thought Mark 9:43 is a parable?
4/ Are you familiar with common figures of speech Jesus often used in His earthly ministry teachings?
5/ Do you know from answering #4/ above, which of the figures of speech, Mark 9:43 comes under?

1/ Primesky, do you know that, all scripture is inspired by God?
2/ Do you know that, translation of the bible into other languages from the original text is not inspired by God?
3a/ Do you know that, when the books of the Bible were originally written there were no such things as chapters or verses?
3b/ Do you know that each book of the bible was written without any breaks, from the beginning to the end.
4/ Now do you also know that, dividing the bible into chapters and verses is not inspired by God

The first step Primesky, in Bible understanding and correct interpretation, is to ignore its chapter and verse divisions.
Now Primesky, if you had abided by this useful rule of thumb,
you would have noticed that Luke chapter 16, traced, actually goes, as far back, as Luke 14:1
and that Luke 14:7 reproduced above, is the start, of a series of parables spoken, that extends to Luke chapter 16.

I am not responsible for convincing you.
I have told you what water symbolically meant in the parable,
if you like, dont accept what it symbolically meant in the parable.

1/ Do you know what happened, what Jesus did, a few weeks after He narrated that parable of the Rich man and Poor man named Lazarus?
2/ Most of the verisimilitude characters in Jesus' parable hardly have names, but the name of the poor man was given.
Do you know why Jesus, on purpose, gave Lazarus, as the name of the poor man, in that parable?

But the Holy Spirit will come and help you, because the Father will send the Spirit to take my place.
The Spirit will teach you everything and will remind you of what I said while I was with you.

- John 14:26

However, when the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth.
For He will not speak on His own,
but He will speak what He hears, and He will declare to you what is to come

- John 16:13

Primesky who does the explaining?
Who is responsible for the explanation? Hmm?

I know John 14:26 and John 16:13 above, both, easily are understood and so need no interpreting them.

The truth will always be the truth even if no one believes it.

You come across like one of the people in the bible Jesus tells parables to.

Hearing, they dont really listen, nor do they even try to understand
Reading, they do not read posts properly nor read to understand
Seeing, they do not see
because the more, they look, the less, they see.

Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, ignorance or disbelief.
My special sympathy for your lack of understanding, ignorance and/or disbelief.

My Lord and my God!. What lies!. What falsehood!. What trickery and misinterpretation!. Open denial, wrong assumptions, aaaaah! When I thought I've seen the worst, then comes the mother of subtlety!.

Engaging you on this level is to make room for huge deception!. Your reply above has clearly exposed who you are.

Jesus and figures of speech?!. Wonderful!.

Is the Holy Spirit coming to explain parables or to remind us of what Jesus has said before, lead us into the truth, and show us things to come?. For every parable given, there's always an interpretation!. Stop the assumption already.

Does man have a soul and spirit or not?

You're demanding for apologies and withdrawal of statement. Please on what ground?. Did your position which you misinterpreted from the bible mean a different thing from what I said?. Your statement means that Jesus does not speak plainly with non disciples!. I stand by that!. Or does Jesus speak plainly to non disciples secretly like he does to his disciples?.

Please, did God tell you that the arrangement of the chapters and verses of the scriptures by a man later in time, was not inspired by Him?. I'm just asking, did He tell you so, or are you assuming?

If Jesus is speaking to His disciples, does He need to speak in parables and later explain to them again?. It's clear you misunderstand the context in which Jesus was said to have spoken in parables. Was that statement for all of His life time, or was it for a particular time, occasion, event etc?.

For example, Jesus had a chat with Zachaeus, He had a chat with Nicodemus, He had a chat with alot of other persons, and their dialogue was documented. Are those words of Jesus to these persons parables, because this were not Jesus disciples?.

Are you aware that these dialogue happened between Jesus and Nicodemus?.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Was Nicodemus a disciple of Jesus Christ then?, was all these and all that followed in that discussion a parable?. From your position, Jesus shouldn't be speaking plainly to a pharesse, since he isn't a disciple.

Again, here is another place where Jesus spoke to not one person but a crowd.

Matthew 5:1 [b]And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:

5:2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,

5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

5:4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

5:7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.[/b]

Please is this a parable, or a figure of speech?. Why didn't the disciples demand for it's explanation secretly like they use to?.

It's clear, you're misinterpreting the bible. And you're doing it with so much head knowledge!.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Primesky(m): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
TATIME:
#Primesky i studied the human body far much more than you can imagine! It is scientifically proved that the brain cells are the last to die even when all other parts of the body stopped functioning,of course it's the last recorded information that's capable of ringing in the dead person's brains. Let a DEDICATED member from each of all these group Indu,Buddhist,Muslim,Catholic,Atheist falls in that same condition,i can assure you that each will keep dreaming of what has been recorded or programmed in their brains before the occurrence(death). Please that never meant that what they were all dreaming is real. undecided undecided undecided Moreover how do you now prove that what atheists are seeing is demons in their ASTRA travels if you accept what others saw in their dreams as real You can't say your own folks ASTRA travelled and saw something beneficial yet claiming that another group are seeing LIES simply because atheists called their own "astra travel" while your folks called their own revelations from the Lordcheesy cheesy cheesy My friend,it's all LIES! Satan is only brandishing it in different versions,God said "Adam will die" and Satan said "God lied",anyone saying anything survived Adam or his offspring after death is simply saying "Adam is still alive somewhere" whereas the TRUTH is that Adam is dead and has returned to NONE EXISTENCE! Notice what Satan told Eve "you will become like God(who is not seen but can see everything)at DEATH" wink wink wink Genesis 3:4,5 So wake up!

This is the promise of God to His people, particularly for the end time believers.

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

Notice that the dreamer is not the one doing it, or manipulating it. The visioneer is not the one arranging when and how the vision will come. Is the bible, which you claim to believe in, lying here?.

But Astra projection is 100% will power and decision!.

So on whose side exactly are you?.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by orisa37: 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
Thank You God for Jesus Christ, for The Inspiration of The Holy Spirit in Paul of Tarsus and in all Your Apostolic Ministries.
May The Spirit of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ abide in us forever. Amen, Amen, Amen.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Primesky:

This is the promise of God to His people, particularly for the end time believers.

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

Notice that the dreamer is not the one doing it, or manipulating it. The visioneer is not the one arranging when and how the vision will come. Is the bible, which you claim to believe in, lying here?.

But Astra projection is 100% will power and decision!.

So on whose side exactly are you?.
Good! So the book of Joel was a prophecy for sure and it has been fulfilled in Bible times when Gods holy spirit was poured out so this has happened during the time of the first century Christians! Act 2:16-21 But when the first century Christians were thinking that this will continue to happen,Apostle Paul wrote a letter to tell Christians that this things will soon SEIZE (1Corinthians 13:8-10)because it was meant to happen for a purpose and when the purpose is met all of these will be DONE AWAY WITH! What was Paul saying? Before the completion of the Bible all the visions,dreams and prophecies were in PARTS but after the Bible book of Revelations was written God gave no more visions to anyone so HE(God) directed Jesus(the word) to tell Apostle John to write it down that there will be NO FURTHER ADDITION nor SUBTRACTION. Revelations 22:18,19 This is the time to show our LOVE for God by standing firm and unshakable for HIS word because that is what God is asking from believers now! 1Corinthians 13:13 compare to 1John 5:3 So my friend it was the same Apostle John who penned down the book of Revelations who said we must love God by keeping HIS commandments which aren't burdensome. How are we going to be stable in our obedience in the face of ever coming visions,dreams and prophecies in different forms and from various individuals? Well for your last question "whose side exactly am i?" ANSWER "i'm standing firmly unshakable on the side of the word of God(Jesus)" That's why NO partial visions,astra dreams or demonic prophecies which could be likened to Satanic missiles can twart my stand on God's "written" words. Isaiah 54:17
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
#Primesky It's good to have ACCURATE knowledge of God's word(Romans 10:1-3) otherwise Satan can easily crept in with his deceptive means to divert our focus or blur our power of discernment. Remember Jesus,when Satan came to tempt Him,Satan never came saying "i'm the devil and i've come to tempt you". So what helped Jesus? Of course it's His unshakable faith in God's words all of which came through Him to Bible writters. Satan kept quoting to change Jesus' resolve but Jesus kept quoting to maintain His balance. Matthew 4:1-11 Notice that Jesus knew the scriptures PERFECTLY so He knows where,when and how to apply each word,after Jesus passed the test God's angel came down and started attending to Him. Meaning spirits can come in any way to make you break God's word but it's your unshakable stand on what has been WRITTEN that will help you to discern whether it's a demon or an angel. Satan did not give up in tempting Jesus so he started watching Him closely to study His weaknesses(Luke 4:13)when Satan noticed that Jesus has began to trust Peter's reasoning he tried to come in through Peter. Matthew 16:13-23 Always alert,Jesus got it right again because He was relying solely on God's written words unlike King David who was misled by a demon to do what was wrong,of course he paid dearly for it! 2Samuel 24:1-4, 1Chronicles 24:1-4 Even when Joab was reminding David of what God had said in the written first five scriptures,David kept saying "i heard the voice of Jehovah" So lesson learnt any demon can come and speak to humans since you can't differentiate from the voice of angels and God because they are all spirits,what will help you? It's the same logic i gave the atheists! Sincerely,humbly and efficiently question such a spirit with the knowledge you heard in God's written word. If he is a demon,he can't withstand God's word so he will RUN away from you until another convenient time. Luke 4:13 Because it is man's DOUBLE MINDEDNESS that the demons capitalises to mislead humans! James 4:7,8
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by MuttleyLaff: 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Primesky:
My Lord and my God!. What lies!. What falsehood!.
What trickery and misinterpretation!.
Open denial, wrong assumptions, aaaaah!
When I thought I've seen the worst, then comes the mother of subtlety!.
Primesky please
1/ What are the lie charges you're levelling against?
2/ What are the falsehood charges you're levelling against?
3/ Show the trickery you accuse me of
4/ Provide the misinterpretation you alleged I did

Primesky:
Engaging you on this level is to make room for huge deception!.
Your reply above has clearly exposed who you are.
Primesky, since you said my reply above has clearly exposed who I am
now I ask you: Who do you say I am?

Primesky:
Jesus and figures of speech?!. Wonderful!.
You come across as being uncomfortable with this "Jesus and figures of speech" fact and truth
1/ Are you saying Jesus didnt use figures of speech?
2/ Are you denying that Jesus made use of figures of speech?

Primesky, I've come to notice that people hate the truth.
The truth actually bothers people
Also, that when the truth is no longer hidden, people strive to hide from facing it

You know what Primesky, truth is like the sun.
You can shut it out for a time and/or hide from it,
but that doesnt mean its gone or going away

Primesky:
Is the Holy Spirit coming to explain parables
or to remind us of what Jesus has said before, lead us into the truth, and show us things to come?.
For every parable given, there's always an interpretation!.
Stop the assumption already
Yes, the Holy Spirit will come to illuminate and to enlighten spiritually

I guess, if going along with your kind of reasoning,
then there are no more truths to know, no more truth to learn about.
and so what is there for the Holy Spirit to teach. Right?

Primesky:
Stop the assumption already
You say my comments which are centred around factual information assumptions.
What do you know. Pfft. SMH.

Primesky:
Does man have a soul and spirit or not?
Depends on what sort of man you're talking of
or what kind of man you're referring to

Primesky:
You're demanding for apologies and withdrawal of statement.
Please on what ground?.
On the grounds, that you misquoted me.
You took my comments, distorted it, gargled it up
and then not only wrongly representing and misinterpreting them
but also out of context made remarks about them with your false accusations.

Primesky:
Did your position which you misinterpreted from the bible mean a different thing from what I said?.
What position?
What "misinterpreted"?
You got caught up in your misunderstanding that you ended up giving a misreport of what I said in my comments

Primesky:
Your statement means that Jesus does not speak plainly with non disciples!. I stand by that!.
Please reproduce the statement here.
Reproduce here, word-by-word, exactly the same I wrote the statement
and lets both examine it to see what I was expressing

Primesky:
Or does Jesus speak plainly to non disciples secretly like he does to his disciples?
I dont know what you're talking about with this

Primesky:
Please, did God tell you that the arrangement of the chapters and verses of the scriptures by a man later in time, was not inspired by Him?.
I'm just asking, did He tell you so, or are you assuming?
Seems the import of that info,
about when I remarked, that the Bible originally didn't contain chapters or verses, went over your head

Primesky:
If Jesus is speaking to His disciples, does He need to speak in parables and later explain to them again?.
It's clear you misunderstand the context in which Jesus was said to have spoken in parables.
Was that statement for all of His life time, or was it for a particular time, occasion, event etc?.

For example,
Jesus had a chat with Zachaeus, He had a chat with Nicodemus,
He had a chat with alot of other persons, and their dialogue was documented.
Are those words of Jesus to these persons parables, because this were not Jesus disciples?.

Are you aware that these dialogue happened between Jesus and Nicodemus?.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him,
Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world;
but that the world through him might be saved.

Was Nicodemus a disciple of Jesus Christ then?, was all these and all that followed in that discussion a parable?.
From your position, Jesus shouldn't be speaking plainly to a pharesse, since he isn't a disciple.
Can you please tell me, what it is,
tell, what this supposedly position of mine is?

Also I'll very much appreciate you reproducing in inverted commas, my statement, my remark or comment you based this on

Primesky:
Again, here is another place where Jesus spoke to not one person but a crowd.

Matthew 5:1 [b]And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:
5:2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
5:4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
5:7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.[/b]

Please is this a parable, or a figure of speech?.
None of both Primesky.
This is not a parable nor is it a figure of speech
Those, collectively, are called, the beatitudes

Primesky:
Why didn't the disciples demand for it's explanation secretly like they use to?.
28When Jesus had finished saying these things, the crowds were amazed at His teaching,
29because He taught as one who had authority, and not as their scribes.

- Matthew 7:28-29

SMH. Facepalm
Why are you asking, "why didn't the disciples demand for it's explanation secretly like they use to", Primesky?
Are those parables? Hmm?
Does Matthew 5:2-12 come across as parables to you?

Now, Primesky, for your information, that event in Matthew chapter 5, went on, right across Matthew chapter 6
and up on to Matthew chapter 7 before the event, then came to a close, at Matthew 7:28-29

Primesky:
It's clear, you're misinterpreting the bible
It's clear, you need to grow up.
I can bet my bottom dollar, you would easily misinterpret, my comment about you needing to grow up,
so I have to spell out, what I mean.
You need to beef and buff up, to fill in to that oversized jacket, oversized shirt, oversized trousers and oversized shoes you have on.
Spiritual growth.

Primesky:
And you're doing it with so much head knowledge!.
10But God has revealed it to us by the Spirit.
The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.
11For who among men knows the thoughts of man except his own spirit within him?
So too, no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
12We have not received the spirit of the world,
but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us
13And this is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom,
but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words.

14Primesky The natural man does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God.
For they are foolishness to him Primesky,
and he Primesky cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

- 1 Corinthians 2:10-14

Wishful thinking.
You wish I am doing it with so much head knowledge.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by realmindz: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
TATIME:
#Primesky It's good to have ACCURATE knowledge of God's word(Romans 10:1-3) otherwise Satan can easily crept in with his deceptive means to divert our focus or blur our power of discernment. Remember Jesus,when Satan came to tempt Him,Satan never came saying "i'm the devil and i've come to tempt you". So what helped Jesus? Of course it's His unshakable faith in God's words all of which came through Him to Bible writters. Satan kept quoting to change Jesus' resolve but Jesus kept quoting to maintain His balance. Matthew 4:1-11 Notice that Jesus knew the scriptures PERFECTLY so He knows where,when and how to apply each word,after Jesus passed the test God's angel came down and started attending to Him. Meaning spirits can come in any way to make you break God's word but it's your unshakable stand on what has been WRITTEN that will help you to discern whether it's a demon or an angel. Satan did not give up in tempting Jesus so he started watching Him closely to study His weaknesses(Luke 4:13)when Satan noticed that Jesus has began to trust Peter's reasoning he tried to come in through Peter. Matthew 16:13-23 Always alert,Jesus got it right again because He was relying solely on God's written words unlike King David who was misled by a demon to do what was wrong,of course he paid dearly for it! 2Samuel 24:1-4, 1Chronicles 24:1-4 Even when Joab was reminding David of what God had said in the written first five scriptures,David kept saying "i heard the voice of Jehovah" So lesson learnt any demon can come and speak to humans since you can't differentiate from the voice of angels and God because they are all spirits,what will help you? It's the same logic i gave the atheists! Sincerely,humbly and efficiently question such a spirit with the knowledge you heard in God's written word. If he is a demon,he can't withstand God's word so he will RUN away from you until another convenient time. Luke 4:13 Because it is man's DOUBLE MINDEDNESS that the demons capitalises to mislead humans! James 4:7,8

Create an accountdeactivate, open another , deactivate again, then use another account over an argument. It means you lack guts... Why should someone who can't be decisive be taken seriously?

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
realmindz:

Create an accountdeactivate, open another , deactivate again, then use another account over an argument. It means you lack guts... Why should someone who can't be decisive be taken seriously?

exactly, and deactivating his riofidelio account has also taken his username from all of his ridiculous
contradicting posts of the past, no courage indeed:

Rev_21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

but that's false jw for you:
false courage, false truth, false jesus, false holy spirit, etc.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
realmindz:

I've proved beyond reasonable doubt to all atheists in this podium that you're all confused dullards while assuming that you have something tangible. Your Astra travels is not to be taught,not for this generation and neither to be proven before anyone due to lack of evidence(documents). Yet you guys are coming on social media to publicize it, for what purpose? After proving that your faculty lacks reasoning i don't expect spiteful ones amongst your folks to say anything good about me. wink wink wink My mission is accomplished but PRIMESKY is ready to set matters on the bases of a globally recognized document (Bible) so i needed to let him know where and how i got the WISDOM to silence all YOU atheists in YOUR own reasoning when i didn't make reference to the "book" to debunk all your nonsense and ingredients . grin grin grin So my friend if i want to be taken seriously,i will prefer a sane person who fully understood the importance of VIVID evidence or reliable documents to establish FACTS rather than some psychopaths who are ignoring all such only to come up with imaginary characters in their nightmare and expecting right thinking persons to conform to their madness,whereas their faculty says NO CONFORMITY or NO SUBMISSION. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
johnw47:

exactly, and deactivating his riofidelio account has also taken his username from all of his ridiculous
contradicting posts of the past, no courage indeed:

but that's false jw for you:
false courage, false truth, false jesus, false holy spirit, etc.
Are you now on the side of Atheism after showing you how to silence them with efficacy? Are you now on the side of those who have been disregarding the book you claim to cherish and respect so much? Well Jesus the Nazarene you said you believe has cleared it all,He said "by their fruit you shall IDENTIFY them" Your faith plus your holy spirit couldn't silence ATHEISM so you're now against the FAITH that's WORKING that you yourself have witnessed.James 2:26 Going personal won't solve the issue,i came to represent JWs and you've seen that our own FAITH works wink wink wink

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 12:07am On Jul 17, 2018
false jw rio keeps saying he has the Holy Spirit, but he doesn't even know who the holy Spirit is, false jw says the Holy spirit is not God, is not a person, but is God's power only

God is omnipresent-everywhere, He fills heaven and earth:
Jer 23:23 Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?
Jer 23:24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.

Psa 139:7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
Psa 139:8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
Psa 139:9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;

verse 7, thy spirit God's Holy Spirit is everywhere, thy presence God is everywhere

God is a Spirit:
Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

the Holy Spirit(God) is everywhere, not just in the temple(body) of believers

and John 1:1 with many others verses show that the Word is God:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

2Co 13:14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 12:22am On Jul 17, 2018
TATIME:
Are you now on the side of Atheism after showing you how to silence them with efficacy? Are you now on the side of those who have been disregarding the book you claim to cherish and respect so much? Well Jesus the Nazarene you said you believe has cleared it all,He said "by their fruit you shall IDENTIFY them" Your faith plus your holy spirit couldn't silence ATHEISM so you're now against the FAITH that's WORKING that you yourself have witnessed.James 2:26 Going personal won't solve the issue,i came to represent JWs and you've seen that our own FAITH works wink wink wink

ha ha, is realmindz an atheist? i agreed with the truth that realmindz said and you call it siding with atheism, but lying is what false jw do, keep fooling yourself false jw
your confusion and false assumptions come from your continued self righteousness and lies

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 12:47am On Jul 17, 2018
TATIME:

riofidelio, you think because one or two atheists don't want to have continued discussions with a self righteous false jehovahs witness that you have silenced atheism, ha ha such delusion

oh i have seen your faith alright rio, a puffed up dishonest faith, a faith in a false christ, a faith in a false holy spirit etc.
christians see you for what you are, but you rio-wum-tat don't see your blinded self:

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 1:07am On Jul 17, 2018
TATIME:

riofidelio, you are deceived

truly false jw rio, faith in the Word that is "a god", is a false faith

faith in a creator that is "an angel", is a false faith

faith in a holy spirit that is not God's Spirit or a person, is a false faith

2Ti_3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 1:55am On Jul 17, 2018
TATIME: don't be offended if i totally ignore you henceforth!

TATIME: don't bother about whatever your friend John is saying because i'm through with him

TATIME: Sometimes you have to leave

laugh, false jw riofidelio you couldn't say the truth or stop contradicting yourself in deed, no matter what

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 17, 2018
johnw47:

laugh, false jw riofidelio you couldn't say the truth or stop contradicting yourself in deed, no matter what

Pharisees,Saddusees,Scribes and several other school of thought in Israel were all rival groups before the arrival of Jesus(the truth).When Jesus came,they were all expecting Him to take side with one of them but this Nazarene stood alone and proved all of them wrong IN THEIR OWN VARIOUS REASONINGS! They later formed alliance to kill the TRUTH(Jesus) in other to cover their shame. My friend,if i am of the Devil and what i've been saying is all based on lies the Atheists themselves are a thousand times craftier and smarter than you to notice and reveal it to the world. That was why your religion couldn't silence them,rather they kept seeing the flaws in your believes and ridiculing you. But since i came in they can't point out a SINGLE flaw in what i've been saying so far,instead where they are driving at is what the Churches have been saying for centuries and once i told them that is not Christianity,they are now silently looking for the FLAWS which they can NEVER find in the TRUTH. wink wink wink All they're trying to do now is to get back at me not in what i have proved so far but to go personal. grin grin grin I'm satisfied now that i've covered your back by showing all these Atheists that there is true WISDOM in the Bible the book you've been presenting and trying to defend but it's left to you now if you decide to turn your back to tell them that the book is worthless anyway. undecided undecided undecided Jesus rightly said about you that you only honour God with your lips but your heart is far away from HIM.Matthew 15:8 Go and continue fighting AGAINST the truth after the Atheists themselve have surrendered Jesus is the one to judge this action of yours,because i NEVER condemned you rather i kept praying for you to get the sense of what is happening. Jesus said "whoever is not against us is with us" Luke 9:49,50 The demons that are giving these Atheists the impetus to speak against Jehovah,Jesus and the holy spirit have been silenced for some times now but you you John aren't rejoicing for that instead you're against that. Well i'll still pray for you again because i know you have that burning zeal for God but not according to accurate knowledge. Romans 10:1-3
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2018
TATIME:
Pharisees,Saddusees,Scribes and several other school of thought in Israel were all rival groups before the arrival of Jesus(the truth).When Jesus came,they were all expecting Him to take side with one of them but this Nazarene stood alone and proved all of them wrong IN THEIR OWN VARIOUS REASONINGS! They later formed alliance to kill the TRUTH(Jesus) in other to cover their shame. My friend,if i am of the Devil and what i've been saying is all based on lies the Atheists themselves are a thousand times craftier and smarter than you to notice and reveal it to the world. That was why your religion couldn't silence them,rather they kept seeing the flaws in your believes and ridiculing you. But since i came in they can't point out a SINGLE flaw in what i've been saying so far,instead where they are driving at is what the Churches have been saying for centuries and once i told them that is not Christianity,they are now silently looking for the FLAWS which they can NEVER find in the TRUTH. wink wink wink All they're trying to do now is to get back at me not in what i have proved so far but to go personal. grin grin grin I'm satisfied now that i've covered your back by showing all these Atheists that there is true WISDOM in the Bible the book you've been presenting and trying to defend but it's left to you now if you decide to turn your back to tell them that the book is worthless anyway. undecided undecided undecided Jesus rightly said about you that you only honour God with your lips but your heart is far away from HIM.Matthew 15:8 Go and continue fighting AGAINST the truth after the Atheists themselve have surrendered Jesus is the one to judge this action of yours,because i NEVER condemned you rather i kept praying for you to get the sense of what is happening. Jesus said "whoever is not against us is with us" Luke 9:49,50 The demons that are giving these Atheists the impetus to speak against Jehovah,Jesus and the holy spirit have been silenced for some times now but you you John aren't rejoicing for that instead you're against that. Well i'll still pray for you again because i know you have that burning zeal for God but not according to accurate knowledge. Romans 10:1-3

riofidelio-wum-tat
truly one who say's the Word is "a god"
that the Creator is "an angel"
and that the Holy spirit is not God, and not "a person"
doesn't know Him at all, and is just continuing in his many self righteous rants

@bold, and you certinally are
@bold underline, oh false accuser it's very clear that ye are of your father the devil just go back in this thread and read all of your contradicting lying posts:

maybe the reason you deleted your riofidelio account is so no one could find all of your old
pharisee hypocritical posts, you deleted it for some deceiving reason, that's for certain
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2018
johnw47:

riofidelio-wum-tat
truly one who say's the Word is "a god"
that the Creator is "an angel"
and that the Holy spirit is not God, and not "a person"
doesn't know Him at all, and is just continuing in his many self righteous rants

@bold, and you certinally are
@bold underline, oh false accuser it's very clear that ye are of your father the devil just go back in this thread and read all of your contradicting lying posts:

maybe the reason you deleted your riofidelio account is so no one could find all of your old
pharisee hypocritical posts, you deleted it for some deceiving reason, that's for certain

I'm in support of God's word though you and i may disagree on doctrinal issues of course that is unavoidable since we are both from different schools of thought but if you're truly on God's side you won't leave atheists and start quarrelling with a fellow professed believer of the Bible! No matter how the case may be i can never condemn you in support of atheists(who disregards God's word). Mark 9:38-40 after all you already agree that the Bible is useful for setting matters straight. 2Timothy 316,17 So search you conscience if you truthfully belong to Christ because i may not know much due to where i was taught and those who taught me but i'm still supposed to be taken as someone on the side of the Lord. Jesus is God or angel Michael,Holy spirit is a person(He) or God's active force etc are secondary issues to be settled within Christendom while making references to the BIBLE (the same book atheists hate so much with a passion) and not issues to start saying someone who agrees or disagrees with such doctrines is of the Devil. cheesy cheesy cheesy John's followers were many but only few of them became Christians even after John himself told them that he is not the long awaited Messiah! John 3:25-30 They were still practicing what John and other religious leaders believes even after John was imprisoned.Mark 2:18-22 Did Jesus condemn these faithful ones saying they belong to the Devil simply because they did not agree immediately that He is the Christ? NO! Jesus knew PERFECTLY that they simply lack the understanding so He allowed for time and many of them became Christians later. Act 18:24-26
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2018
TATIME:
I'm in support of God's word though you and i may disagree on doctrinal issues of course that is unavoidable since we are both from different schools of thought but if you're truly on God's side you won't leave atheists and start quarrelling with a fellow professed believer of the Bible! No matter how the case may be i can never condemn you in support of atheists(who disregards God's word). Mark 9:38-40 after all you already agree that the Bible is useful for setting matters straight. 2Timothy 316,17 So search you conscience if you truthfully belong to Christ because i may not know much due to where i was taught and those who taught me but i'm still supposed to be taken as someone on the side of the Lord. Jesus is God or angel Michael,Holy spirit is a person(He) or God's active force etc are secondary issues to be settled within Christendom while making references to the BIBLE (the same book atheists hate so much with a passion) and not issues to start saying someone who agrees or disagrees with such doctrines is of the Devil. cheesy cheesy cheesy John's followers were many but only few of them became Christians even after John himself told them that he is not the long awaited Messiah! Did Jesus condemn these faithful ones saying they belong to the Devil somply because they did not agree immediately that He is the Christ? NO! Jesus knew they don't grasp the message so He allowed for time and many of them became Christians later. Act 18:24-26

self righteous riofidelio
you are not a fellow believer of the bible at all
you may profess belief in the bible but that's just continued lying

christians don't twist and change God's word, false jw's do
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2018
johnw47:

self righteous riofidelio
you are not a fellow believer of the bible at all
you may profess belief in the bible but that's just continued lying

christians don't twist and change God's word, false jw's do
God bless you, farewell!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 11:29am On Jul 17, 2018
TATIME:
God bless you, farewell!

good riddance phony:

Mat_7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by sonmvayina(m): 11:32am On Jul 17, 2018
The Idea of heaven and hell is a pagan roman ideology, the old testament belief is reincarnation as evidence in the words of Job in Job chapter 1 vs 20-22
" naked I came from my mother's womb, naked I shall return there.. "

God never said heaven was for humans.. The idea is from Rome... It's all paganism made to look like truth, and for the purpose of deception and control.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Difference Between Going To Church And Worshipping God / 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... / Dr Olukoya Of Mfm Place Embargo On Wearing Of Trouser By Female To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 301
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.