Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Belgore Was In Mars When This Happened (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Belgore Was In Mars When This Happened (picture) (3046 Views)

Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead / Alfa Belgore & P&ID: Who Is Salihu Modibbo Alfa Belgore? / I Couldn't Take Diezani's N450m Because It Was Too Huge For My Jeep - Belgore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Belgore Was In Mars When This Happened (picture) by jemimafelix(f): 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
People like Belgore and Dino outbursts regarding posthumous honours bestowed on MKO and Gani few days were just unfortunate to say the least.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belgore Was In Mars When This Happened (picture) by yarimo(m): 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
jemimafelix:
People like Belgore and Dino outbursts regarding posthumous honours bestowed on MKO and Gani few days were just unfortunate to say the least.
SalamRushdie please over to you

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Belgore Was In Mars When This Happened (picture) by vedaxcool(m): 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
Everyone knows Belgore goffed big time when he put out that statement.

3 Likes

Re: Belgore Was In Mars When This Happened (picture) by SalamRushdie: 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
APC lies again...i de come let me investigate this pic and know the actual award

1 Like

Re: Belgore Was In Mars When This Happened (picture) by Throwback: 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
Abacha did not need to be awarded GCFR posthumously.

He was military head of state, so he already had GCFR automatically.

This picture might be an award, but certainly not GCFR.

20 Likes

Re: Belgore Was In Mars When This Happened (picture) by anibirelawal(m): 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
Belgore and others are just angry for nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belgore Was In Mars When This Happened (picture) by zombieHUNTER: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
Apc is EVIL smart

See how they successfully diverted the attention of the youths from their glaring failures... With a public holiday declaration

But not me... I can't be fooled

Buhari promised to publicly declare his assets... He was forced to do it but not thorough

Nigerian promised to ban all public office holders from seeking treatment abroad... He failed

He promised to revive ajaokuta steel... He failed

He promised at least one functional airport in each of the 36 state of the nation..... He failed

Promised to pay 5k to the unemployed and vulnerable... Am yet to see anyone who collects such

Promised to provide 700,000 jobs annually... People are losing their jobs monthly...

List is endless...All Promises cancelled
Yet somebody is talking about second tenure

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belgore Was In Mars When This Happened (picture) by Alariiwo: 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
Who takes PDP apologists and Ipobians serious?

The clueless buffoon gave so many meaningless awards but Belgore was blind to see then.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belgore Was In Mars When This Happened (picture) by Great2017: 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
What is the OP trying to achieve by telling a lie? The picture misrepresented was taken during the Centenary Award and showed the widow of late Sani Abacha receiving it on behalf of the family.

Below is the link to the full report:

http://www.informationng.com/2014/03/why-abacha-was-included-in-centenary-award-list-fg.html

Nairaland, kindly send this thrash of lies to the dustbin. That is where it belongs.

7 Likes

Re: Belgore Was In Mars When This Happened (picture) by Redoil: 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
We tell lies and believe our own lies Just to show the level of servitude some of my people have for buhari.
My yoruba people please wake up and stop believing our own lies
Re: Belgore Was In Mars When This Happened (picture) by Dhugal: 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
jemimafelix:
Where's that stupid mod and upholding Rule 8?

1 Like

Re: Belgore Was In Mars When This Happened (picture) by kitaatita: 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
The picture is from the National Centenary Awards

5 Likes

Re: Belgore Was In Mars When This Happened (picture) by RemedyLab: 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
Give your health a boost with common herbs and spices; get freed from life threatening infections and diseases now, check my signature to get started
Re: Belgore Was In Mars When This Happened (picture) by ofai: 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
Alariiwo:
Who takes PDP apologists and Ipobians serious?

The clueless buffoon gave so many meaningless awards but Belgore was blind to see then.

You wish.

2 Likes

Re: Belgore Was In Mars When This Happened (picture) by thatigboman: 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
Throwback:
Abacha did not need to be awarded GCFR posthumously.

He was military head of state, so he already had GCFR automatically.

This picture might be an award, but certainly not GCFR.
true. Abacha was a GCFR when he was alive

2 Likes

Re: Belgore Was In Mars When This Happened (picture) by buhariguy(m): 8:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Apc is EVIL smart

See how they successfully diverted the attention of the youths from their glaring failures... With a public holiday declaration

But not me... I can't be fooled

Buhari promised to publicly declare his assets... He was forced to do it but not thorough

Nigerian promised to ban all public office holders from seeking treatment abroad... He failed

He promised to revive ajaokuta steel... He failed

He promised at least one functional airport in each of the 36 state of the nation..... He failed

Promised to pay 5k to the unemployed and vulnerable... Am yet to see anyone who collects such

Promised to provide 700,000 jobs annually... People are losing their jobs monthly...

List is endless...All Promises cancelled
Yet somebody is talking about second tenure
and your ineffectual buffoon did not fail and he seek for third term.
And thank God buhari did far better in all sectors and he deserves a 2nd term

2 Likes

Re: Belgore Was In Mars When This Happened (picture) by buhariguy(m): 8:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
Great2017:
What is the OP trying to achieve by telling a lie? The picture misrepresented was taken during the Centenary Award and showed the widow of late Sani Abacha receiving it on behalf of the family.

Below is the link to the full report:

http://www.informationng.com/2014/03/why-abacha-was-included-in-centenary-award-list-fg.html

Nairaland, kindly send this thrash of lies to the dustbin. That is where it belongs.
see this one.

So Abiola recognition as the winner of June 12 election is an award.
I don't know how belgore qualify to be a justice

2 Likes

Re: Belgore Was In Mars When This Happened (picture) by spako4(m): 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
Front page please
Re: Belgore Was In Mars When This Happened (picture) by WisdomFlakes: 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
I don't get what the fuss is still about, when a foreigner/non-Nigerian like Mandela could be conferred with GCFR some are questioning why Abiola deserves it?

2 Likes

Re: Belgore Was In Mars When This Happened (picture) by Deltayankeeboi: 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
jemimafelix:
stop posting lies to deceive people. You fool That award was just an ordinary honour. It was not gcfr. That was during the centenary celebration. 100 nigerians were awarded. Mrs abacha received the award on behalf of the family.

Idiot trying to spread lies to defend your zombie leader.

3 Likes

Re: Belgore Was In Mars When This Happened (picture) by Omololu007(m): 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
jemimafelix:

Cc NzeNri abokibuhari LZAA

Over to you guys

grin

1 Like

Re: Belgore Was In Mars When This Happened (picture) by Great2017: 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
buhariguy:
see this one.

So Abiola recognition as the winner of June 12 election is an award.
I don't know how belgore qualify to be a justice

That is not the point. The point is the misrepresentation by the OP in the thread she had created. It is explicit she was mischievious by deliberately telling a lie.

If you care, that which I doubt anyway, follow the link in my earlier submission to know the true story behind the picture.

2 Likes

Re: Belgore Was In Mars When This Happened (picture) by gman55(m): 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
Your sentiment will never allow you to think clearly.
The GCFR award is not meant for dead civilians.
Re: Belgore Was In Mars When This Happened (picture) by napoleon77(m): 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
jemimafelix:

Get your facts right. This was the centenary celebration in 2014 where GEJ honoured all former leaders. He didn't give them GCFR he just gave them a certificate as former leaders

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Belgore Was In Mars When This Happened (picture) by czarina(f): 12:42am On Jun 11, 2018
Oh really

Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs cool
Re: Belgore Was In Mars When This Happened (picture) by romme2u: 12:55am On Jun 11, 2018
shocked

I smell fp
Re: Belgore Was In Mars When This Happened (picture) by link2ok22: 1:16am On Jun 11, 2018
angry grin
Re: Belgore Was In Mars When This Happened (picture) by boss1310(m): 3:04am On Jun 11, 2018
how can you award GCFR to a former president when he already attained the position.
Re: Belgore Was In Mars When This Happened (picture) by serikiYCU(m): 3:11am On Jun 11, 2018
Lafsss. May be he forgot

(1) (Reply)

NTA Fumbling And Disgracing The Nation As Usual. / Meet The APC Senator -Elect Who Replaces Ben Murray-Bruce / Aba North/South By-Election Official Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.