Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Two Powerful Leaders Meeting In Singapore: Trump And Kim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Powerful Leaders Meeting In Singapore: Trump And Kim (3191 Views)

The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) / Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling / Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Powerful Leaders Meeting In Singapore: Trump And Kim by vioment: 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
Re: Two Powerful Leaders Meeting In Singapore: Trump And Kim by 247ibile: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
Re: Two Powerful Leaders Meeting In Singapore: Trump And Kim by akynkunmee: 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Powerful Leaders Meeting In Singapore: Trump And Kim by NdiaraIGBO: 11:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:

He has no choice than to lose his nuclear programme man ..any play Trump will send just 3 B1 lancers to end it

Kid! This topic is way too big for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Powerful Leaders Meeting In Singapore: Trump And Kim by NdiaraIGBO: 11:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
eodavids:

But, the bigger picture is that his country (currently suffering hunger and retardation) will begin to experience real economic and technological advancement.

Do not wish for anything other than peace and Harmony between N.Korea and U.S/civilized countries.

You believe everything you see on CNN ba? America is using your hear and you don't even know it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Powerful Leaders Meeting In Singapore: Trump And Kim by 247ibile: 7:54am On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Two Powerful Leaders Meeting In Singapore: Trump And Kim by eodavids(m): 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

You believe everything you see on CNN ba? America is using your hear and you don't even know it.

Tell me what you believe as the news aren't credible enough for you. You would prefer speculations, isn't it?
Re: Two Powerful Leaders Meeting In Singapore: Trump And Kim by Lucasbalo(m): 12:15am On Jun 13, 2018
BAILMONEY:
LETS WAIT FOR IMAM LOOKMAN BALOGUN AKA LUCASBALO AKA ABBEYBAILEY
Ritualists, you are still under the spell of poverty you inherited from your forebears. Good luck with your fvcked up life.

1 Like

Re: Two Powerful Leaders Meeting In Singapore: Trump And Kim by Pharaoh9(m): 6:59am On Jun 14, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

YOU'RE A ZOMBIE, BUT YOU BELIEVE AL-JAZEERA'S PROPAGANDA A FAKE NEWS?

Re: Two Powerful Leaders Meeting In Singapore: Trump And Kim by NdiaraIGBO: 7:11am On Jun 14, 2018
Pharaoh9:

YOU'RE A ZOMBIE, BUT YOU BELIEVE AL-JAZEERA'S PROPAGANDA A FAKE NEWS?

Ya papa!
Re: Two Powerful Leaders Meeting In Singapore: Trump And Kim by Pharaoh9(m): 7:21am On Jun 14, 2018
daryoor:

Kim will rather die than giv up nuclear weapons

OGA
THE NORTH KOREANS WERE FULLY IN SUPPORT OF THE GOVERNMENT AND KIM IS LOOSING THE SUPPORT OF HIS PEOPLE NOW THEY HAVE KNOWN THE TRUTH, DO YOU KNOW THAT NORTH KOREANS CAN NOW MAKE CALLS TO OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY WITH THE LITTLE ACCESS OF INTERNET THEY TAP FROM NEIGHBORING VILLAGES IN CHINA? THEY USED TO SEE THE PRESIDENT AS GOD, SMUGGLING OF VIDEOS FROM OUTSIDE WORLD TO NORTHE KOREA IS RAMPANT AN IT HAS NOW OPENED THEIR EYES, THEY WATCH CHINESE FILMS, NOW THEY ALL KNOW THAT SOUTH KOREA ARE LIVING BETTER THAN THEM, EVEN HIS SOLDIERS ARE ESCAPING TO THE SOUTH.

Re: Two Powerful Leaders Meeting In Singapore: Trump And Kim by Pharaoh9(m): 7:30am On Jun 14, 2018
middlebeltboy:
America the terrorist country is so concerned with any nation with great technological prowess. insecure Nation

YOU THIS FULANI JIHADIST CLAIMING MIDDLE-BELTAN WHILE SUPPORTING FULANI TERRORISTS KILLING BENUE PEOPLE

Re: Two Powerful Leaders Meeting In Singapore: Trump And Kim by Pharaoh9(m): 7:36am On Jun 14, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Ya papa!

YOU'RE A BASTARD, HAVE YOU DONE YOUR DNA TEST TO KNOW IF IT'S FATHER GIVE BIRTH TO YOU, THE LAST TIME I CHECKED,,, 90% OF KIDS IN YOUR AREA ARE BASTARDS, GO ASK YOUR MAMA
Re: Two Powerful Leaders Meeting In Singapore: Trump And Kim by NdiaraIGBO: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2018
Pharaoh9:

YOU'RE A BASTARD, HAVE YOU DONE YOUR DNA TEST TO KNOW IF IT'S FATHER GIVE BIRTH TO YOU, THE LAST TIME I CHECKED,,, 90% OF KIDS IN YOUR AREA ARE BASTARDS, GO ASK YOUR MAMA

Oloriburuku! Your papa no go die well....!
Re: Two Powerful Leaders Meeting In Singapore: Trump And Kim by daryoor(m): 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
Pharaoh9:

OGA
THE NORTH KOREANS WERE FULLY IN SUPPORT OF THE GOVERNMENT AND KIM IS LOOSING THE SUPPORT OF HIS PEOPLE NOW THEY HAVE KNOWN THE TRUTH, DO YOU KNOW THAT NORTH KOREANS CAN NOW MAKE CALLS TO OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY WITH THE LITTLE ACCESS OF INTERNET THEY TAP FROM NEIGHBORING VILLAGES IN CHINA? THEY USED TO SEE THE PRESIDENT AS GOD, SMUGGLING OF VIDEOS FROM OUTSIDE WORLD TO NORTHE KOREA IS RAMPANT AN IT HAS NOW OPENED THEIR EYES, THEY WATCH CHINESE FILMS, NOW THEY ALL KNOW THAT SOUTH KOREA ARE LIVING BETTER THAN THEM, EVEN HIS SOLDIERS ARE ESCAPING TO THE SOUTH.

i dont believe it cause Taping internet might be easy for u but not for someone with minimal tech know how.

Escaping to south korea is not new.
Re: Two Powerful Leaders Meeting In Singapore: Trump And Kim by ContentedK: 10:45am On Jun 26, 2018
daryoor:

Kim will rather die than giv up nuclear weapons
so what finally happened...?
Re: Two Powerful Leaders Meeting In Singapore: Trump And Kim by daryoor(m): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
ContentedK:
so what finally happened...?

As my girlfriend will put it : "sidown dere make pant dey wear u"

I never said there wont be an agreement, what i said is he wont give it up. Wait for him to follow through
Re: Two Powerful Leaders Meeting In Singapore: Trump And Kim by ContentedK: 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
daryoor:

As my girlfriend will put it : "sidown dere make pant dey wear u"

I never said there wont be an agreement, what i said is he wont give it up. Wait for him to follow through
you're indeed a slowpoke..... tueh*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Former PDP National Chairman, Bamaga Tukur Dump Atiku Abubakar. / Governatorial Is An English Word. Buhari Is Right. See Citations. / Unkind Things US Diplomatic Cables Reported Tinubu To Have Said About Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.