Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) (54399 Views)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley / Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) / The Moment Osinbajo Visited Parents Of Precious Owolabi Slain Youth Corps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by Forzs: 10:05pm On May 06, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9z0yfHiyh8

This is the video of what transpired at the meeting of apc South West leaders.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by MikoB: 10:06pm On May 06, 2022
I like this baba Akande, he is such a modest man, anyway I have always insisted that I will not use bad word or laguange against Asiwaju Tinubu because it is not omoluabis ' way of doing things, and by the grace of God i have kept to my promise,if you must criticise do that constructively, which I have done several times, in criticising Tinubu without going low like the Asiwaju's guys here calling the VP iscariot, odale etc, what most of you don't know is that there is life after politics or any other situation. Moreover, have you ever seen Tinubu or Osinbajo's children coming here or outside fighting because of their parents? So let be responsible and be civil in our approach. Thank you

315 Likes 22 Shares

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by Dialpad: 10:21pm On May 06, 2022
This is getting really funny

8 Likes

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by fabianiyobosa(m): 10:17am On May 07, 2022
MikoB:
I like this baba Akande, he is such a modest man, anyway I have always insisted that I will not use bad word or laguange against Asiwaju Tinubu because it is not omoluabis ' way of doing things, and by the grace of God i have kept to my promise,if you must criticise do that constructively, which I have done several times, in criticising Tinubu without going low like the Asiwaju's guys here calling the VP iscariot, odale etc, what most of you don't know is that there is life after politics or any other situation. Moreover, have you ever seen Tinubu or Osinbajo's children coming here or outside fighting because of their parents? So let be responsible and be civil in our approach. Thank you

Nobody is modest in Nigerian politics. They are all pretenders.

239 Likes 17 Shares

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by TheRareGem1(f): 10:18am On May 07, 2022
No bad blood, na Una body they hot because of them

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by Ayilara1(m): 10:18am On May 07, 2022
Uuu
Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by Naija147: 10:18am On May 07, 2022
For Tinibu mind I wish I fit kill you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:18am On May 07, 2022
Two Losers

Peter Obi 2023

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by sogodihno: 10:19am On May 07, 2022
Great men.

Meeting of great people, this meeting was attended by all APC political leaders in Southwest, it shows unity.

The meeting has the presence of

The vice president
Speaker of house of Rep -Gbajabiamila
Lagos State governor
Osun state governor
Ekiti state governor
Ondo state governor
Ogun state governor
Minister of interior- Aregbesola
Minister of housing - Fashola.
National leader- Tinubu jagaban
Former Osun governor - Baba Akande
APC national secretary - Omisore
Osoba
etc

These are men of Timber and caliber.

It shows unity.

Either Tinubu or Osibanjo is a win win for the south west in 2023.

Where is truthisunique and princeofAba that said the meeting is not holding, you guys will cry blood in 2023 grin grin

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by Theactor(m): 10:19am On May 07, 2022
Na there own wahala be that

and there yeye fans wey wan die untop there matter, and both don't even give a Bleep abt them

I pray una go receive sense :'

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by helinues: 10:19am On May 07, 2022
Na so

Politics na something SW dey chew raw for mouth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by habymi: 10:19am On May 07, 2022
They secretly hate each other, nobody should tell me otherwise

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by Kollins11: 10:19am On May 07, 2022
Osinbande the short dwarf is just using big english grammar to deceive Nigerians.

APC claims they are fighting corruption whereas they are rubbing the corruption on our face like powder.

They keep deceiving their gullible followers that friends and well wishers bought the presidential form for them. Nigerians are so easy to deceive.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by Rugaria: 10:19am On May 07, 2022
Won ti n to ara...
Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 10:19am On May 07, 2022
It's no big deal. No friend, no for in politics.

Apparently, things might never get better with the next president. With the number of people buying the presidential form and they trying to reach a consensus candidate, whoever emerges is obliged to pay back those who are staking their monies on him.

This should be a wake up call for us all.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by Sunnybabe(m): 10:21am On May 07, 2022
Osinbajo the MANDATE

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by Quelme: 10:21am On May 07, 2022
Peter Peter Obi resident president of upper Iweka boys!!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by LegacyB: 10:21am On May 07, 2022
You’ve just got to love Osinbajo so Presidential and cool headed. I must also commend the southwest for this peaceful message.

21 Likes

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by iamdapsyj(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2022
Tinubus's posture says it all, man is not happy with Osinbajo.... grin

14 Likes

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by planetE(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2022
Omo, Tinubu no gree give aregbesola face oooo

21 Likes

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by Nobody: 10:22am On May 07, 2022
Aregbesola looked lost.
Truth be told, tinubu may be intelligent and forward thinking, but he looks soo soooo sick and fragile. He should leave all these wakawaka for the younger one.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by toujurs: 10:22am On May 07, 2022
Tinubu can't even walk well, this man is too old abeg. Osibanjo is a better candidate. And you guys should stop making it seem like there is a rift between tinubu and osibanjo

11 Likes

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by 96ACE: 10:23am On May 07, 2022
cheesy
Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by mbahdi(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2022
Two drug Barrons

1 Like

Re: The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) by graphics107: 10:23am On May 07, 2022
grin
Osibanjo is the best man for the job. Hands down.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation / Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding / Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.