Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) (45854 Views)

Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu And Uba Sani In Giwa LG / Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death / Just In: Photos Of Senator Shehu Sani In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by CaptainFM1: 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
joebases:
I have come to the conclusion that the prison cells are the surest way to power in Africa

There are different types of power. Even Agbero and Amugbo power dey inside prison.
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
Why is he not in prison uniform like obasanjo d coup plotter?

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by DIYhackers: 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
joebases:
I have come to the conclusion that the prison cells are the surest way to power in Africa
in Nigeria, yes you're right
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by package7(m): 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
Shehu Sani is a dodger fighter .well done sir. grin

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by Antoeni(m): 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
No wonder,this might just be what is Affecting his Sense of Reasoning

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
Whatever the man's politics, he walked his talk. Not like these twitter wankers of today.

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by kabawa(m): 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
This is the price you pay for the what you are enjoying today.
But where is the watery beans
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by kabawa(m): 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
That's the price you paid for what you are enjoying today.
But oga swear say you chop watery beans grin
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
softworldsystem:
from prison to power almost all of dem.... this is y they term us lazy, we hv refused to go tru jail to power

Oya carry laptop and iPhone go Ikeja under na make SARS gbab you.

You will defeat Ambode next year.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
yarimo:
Mr SANI all this pictures won't help you in 2019 senatorial election. grin

Actually I think it will. How many people/senators are ready to defend democracy even presently
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
joebases:

Where will you like to serve yours to obtain your visa to power in future ?
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by Domance: 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
So?
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
collinsVP:
I thought there's a law that prohibits ex convicts from taking public office in Nigeria?

That law is for ppl like u no me not for them, ppl like obj after his incarceration became the president, buhari was once placed under house arrest sani now is trying to tell us he has served prison time so he deserves some accolade The law they make in Nigeria is not for rich n powerful ppl but 4 d poor

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by nowpresence(f): 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
ibori, don't worry, you still have a chance to become president of Nigeria someday.
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by omenka(m): 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Truly, he has paid his dues as a pure democrat.
Granted. Now, it appears his philosophy is at variance with that of the party to which he belongs. I keep wondering, wouldn't it be honourable of him to dump such W party and pitch tents with one he finds accommodating to his beliefs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by Smooth278(m): 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
This is really a great man!!! He always walks his talk!!! Well-done sir

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by tempex88(m): 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
Dorayemi:
Show us pictures of your constituency projects not this shii

He was elected to make laws not to do constituency projects.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by meobizy(f): 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
This is another topic which hits front page at least four times a year.
From a guest since 2013 I've slowly become a nairaland veteran.
I like the second picture. It's obvious the man bulked up in prison from doing push-ups daily.
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
collinsVP:
I thought there's a law that prohibits ex convicts from taking public office in Nigeria?
Political prisoner. Not a convicted felon. Just like obj

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by AceDomino(m): 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
I like this guy Sha
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by Dorayemi: 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
tempex88:

He was elected to make laws not to do constituency projects.

Don't be funny. These senators actually receive millions (running to billions) of naira for constituency projects. Stop showing the world your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
The positive point you should take from this post is the fact that Sen Sani started very early. Pushing for democracy. Something you can't even think in your wildest dreams.

What are doing aside hating on nairaland.

joebases:
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by Neoteny(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
This is his entire credentials.

He even seems pleased he was jailed.
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by Nfora: 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
collinsVP:

Very valid point!
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by dizon: 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
The guy was among those that fought the Abacha government to a standstill
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
madjune:
Attention seeker.

I'm sure he was bailed out under a week.

Is he better than some of us who were wrongly locked up by the police in the course of unionism during our university days?
Oshe mr bailer, guess you successfully bailed him out under one week for a 15 years jail term under gen sani abacha. Appreciate those who fought the military regime for the democracy we have today while mr integrity was wining and dining rather than criticizing from a narrow point of view.
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by BRASH: 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
softworldsystem:
from prison to power almost all of dem.... this is y they term us lazy, we hv refused to go tru jail to power
you are a clown. Lol
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by bedspread: 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
joebases:
You Have Said it all!!
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by sonnie10: 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
I know say one day, Nnamdi Kanu will have the last laugh.
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by Akanapiaigwe: 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
[s]
omenka:
Granted. Now, it appears his philosophy is at variance with that of the party to which he belongs. I keep wondering, wouldn't it be honourable of him to dump such W party and pitch tents with one he finds accommodating to his beliefs?
[/s]
you're talking Nonsense trash
shatap and get out
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by adekunleme(m): 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
the one that tag us lazy never serve is own jail term, what he is good at is to put people there.
Re: Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) by room089: 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
joebases:

Oya brother come enter na so that you would ascend to power!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin / Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno / 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.