Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) (43821 Views)

Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler / Kanu Nwankwo And His Family Visit Ikpeazu (Photos) / Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by PearlStreet(m): 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
Follygunners:
May the innocent bloods of the poor, innocent, widows, widowers, hopeless, helpless et al... seek revenge on this Tinubu guy. angry

You've caused havoc on the poor masses lives. embarassed
Tinubu, you shall NEVER experience peace in your life! angry
The death of ur first born and Deji is just the begining. cool. You shall be joing them in the other realm soon. cool

Eeya, this one don nearly enter market o!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by PearlStreet(m): 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
Follygunners:

Of course we know the pple that are corrupt and sabotaging the progress of the poor masses. Whoever that commends an evil man is evil himself.

Fashola will NEVER go down. It's Tinubu and his cohorts going down!

May Tinubu and his generations never experience peace in their lives. Amen! angry

Guy, wetin Tinubu do you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by Jarus(m): 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
What their townsman, Obasanjo, could not do for them in 8 years with direct power, Tinubu, through mere influence in presidency, did for them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by jrusky(m): 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
yarimo:
TINUBU is a role model and mentor to majority of Nigerians

Mentor of which majority of Nigeria Are you sick or you have lost your senses.

3 Likes

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by Allee90: 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
Strong man.

It is nice the Abiola's are appreciating you. Kudos.

When we told them not to write off the influence of this man in the scheme of things in today's Nigeria, we got laughed at.

Oyegun is the first casualty of Tinubu's Tsunami.

Fashola all of a sudden has gone silent and behaving himself very well. Tinubu is my leader and my allegiance is to you Sir.

Say NEVER to SS/SE presidency in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by zombieHUNTER: 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
eezeribe:
Abiola's Family... suddenly back from oblivion.

They are the puns
Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
WON FE LA TINUBU.. .AWON OWO EPO ATENUJE
Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
handsomeclouds:
Doesn't change the fact I'm not voting Buhari come 2019.

Isn't that what democracy is about...#freedom

Vote whoever you want.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by drlateef: 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
Kul3ger:
I knew somebody was behind Bubu's decision to honor Abiola... So na this guy?

2019 is close, the strategists are back to the drawing board... Nigerians are gradually buying their schemes again. In so short a time see how they're making it seem as though Buhari is working?

Expect more "goodies" from Buhari's strategists ..but they'll only last before the polls in 2019. After that, the dullard will regain power....then, more hardship, killings and....everything Bubu.

Let's be wise. Don't be fooled again by their last-minute-goody. 2019 is here VOTE THEM OUT!!

Who is your alternative to Buhari? I want to conduct integrity test on him or her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by selemempe: 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
Issokay

Let OSU ALUSI people keep hating...
wat is the business of 'osu alusu people' that one yoro-moslem visit another yoro-moslem?
Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by xreal: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
I only opened this thread to see if they really have MKO's blood in them.

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
yarimo:
ipob touts will be annoyed at this statement of yours

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by keneck1: 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
Follygunners:
May the innocent bloods of the poor, innocent, widows, widowers, hopeless, helpless et al... seek revenge on this Tinubu guy. angry

The death of ur first born and Deji is just the begining. cool. You shall be joing them in the other realm soon. cool
Hate filled soul,your hatred for Jagaban can only land in an intensive care unit soonest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by Godson32(m): 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
wallace1:
Tinubu has only one vote,just like me.
Ur vote doesnt count

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by anigold(m): 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
yarimo:
is not to me..
Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by keneck1: 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
handsomeclouds:
just one vote pls hold on to it,it is not needed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by GavelSlam: 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
Owaincouncil:

Someone should please help me to bring out any sense in this post.

For where?
angry

2 Likes

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by yarimo(m): 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
anigold:
is not to me..
I said nigerians and not GAMBIANS grin tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
selemempe:
wat is the business of 'osu alusu people' that one yoro-moslem visit another yoro-moslem?
That it will still give them headache

OSU people are bunch of frustrated souls.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
Follygunners:

Are you God who apportions peace and who decides who lives/dies? In any case, you that is wishing him dead, will you live forever?

You sound not just bitter but stupid. So much bile!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by Kul3ger(m): 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
drlateef:

Who is your alternative to Buhari? I want to conduct integrity test on him or her?

Forget integrity testing... What's integrity without ideologies? How has his integrity positively affected the economy? He had better been an EFCC chairman not in charge of the country.

There are a million people more competent than he is. But until a political party fields one, I can't give you a name.
Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by blazer2018: 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
wallace1:

U are kidding, right... grin

Tinubu that can single-handedly command at least 2 million votes... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by babzo(m): 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
Follygunners:

There is a only one God and THATS NOT YOU.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by emerged01(m): 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
wallace1:
The money and influence nko?grin

1 Like

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by Charly68: 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
DNA tests shows that Abiola get over 70 pikin scattered all over Nigeria. Only if they could all join hands to get the truth as to what killed their father, they are there visiting green snakes under green grass who actually care less about them.
How old are you ? Underage I guess

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by Charly68: 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
The lost of MKO in the nation was a colossal one,the day I saw the man analysing the marginal cost of petroleum products on the television in Ondo state just few days to his election was the day I knew the Baba was exceptionally brilliant.. Only God knows those who killed the man,but we know they won't die well no matter how crafty they are ..

3 Likes

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by Okoroawusa: 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
Follygunners:

Have you finished?

Now go n eat your Sunday rice

umu ogwugwu Oge!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by iamloski(m): 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
handsomeclouds:
your Fvcking vote not needed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by Hallabee1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
Bombiday:
I was expecting to see a full battalion in the pic. Is this what we classify as MKO Abiola's family these days
. Abiola had wives but most of the children where not his own according to the DNA result which was carried out when his estates was to be shared to his children.
Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
keneck1:
just one vote pls hold on to it,it is not needed.
iamloski:
your Fvcking vote not needed.
When you are done wailing.. you can jump into the ocean

1 Like

Re: Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos) by Okoroawusa: 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
blazer2018:

U are kidding, right... grin
Tinubu that can single-handedly command at least 2 million votes... cheesy
did u say 2 million? that's an understatement

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today / Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children / Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.