Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,780 members, 7,837,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Lotto Winner Wears Winking Emoji Mask So No One Can Beg Her For Money. PHOTOES - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lotto Winner Wears Winking Emoji Mask So No One Can Beg Her For Money. PHOTOES (507 Views)

Vee To Laycon- I Don't Like Erica And Nobody Can Beg Me / 1998 Lotto Winner Of £7.5million Jackpot Who Lost It All / Davido's Girfriend Chioma Threatens To Expose Trolls Who Dm To Beg Her For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lotto Winner Wears Winking Emoji Mask So No One Can Beg Her For Money. PHOTOES by ashacot: 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
This lottery winner couldn’t stop smiling mainly because she was wearing a winking smiley emoji mask.
But she probably still had a grin on her face under the disguise considering she’d just won 180,900,000 Jamaican dollars (£1m).
The woman, who was referred to as N.Gray, wanted to remain anonymous because she didn’t want anyone bothering her for cash, including criminals.
Simone Clarke-Cooper, Supreme Ventures Super Lotto assistant vice-president of group corporate communications, said winners were always concealing their identities in the Caribbean country.
She told the Jamaica Star: ‘In other markets, they don’t necessarily do it, but here I think they opt to do it to keep themselves safe.
Ms Clarke-Cooper said they never helped people come up with disguises because they were not creative enough.
She added: ‘They usually don’t need our help, and they are usually very creative, perhaps beyond anything that we could think of or imagine, and it has been very effective over the years.’

Ms Gray revealed to The Gleaner newspaper she was planning to clear her debts and would also build a community centre for young people in her area.
She added: ‘I started buying Super Lotto in January… Now I’ve won, I want to clear my debt, invest, and I want to do some travelling.’
And if you’re wondering why she didn’t collect her prize away from the cameras to avoid being identified, she was apparently obligated to turn up for the press briefing.

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE....... http://www.splint.com.ng/2018/06/lotto-winner-wears-winking-emoji-mask.html

Re: Lotto Winner Wears Winking Emoji Mask So No One Can Beg Her For Money. PHOTOES by Viralkid: 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
But God loves a cheerful giver..

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of Kim Kardashian’s Fitness Workout Diet Plan And Tips / Just Because We Won–moyo Lawal Goes Full On Sexy As She Bares Boobs In New Photo / Lolz: Check Out This Funny Picture Shared By Helen Paul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.